Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. (1082 Views)

Advice On Low Cost Roofing For A Bungalow Located In A Village / Abiola Court 4 Are Triplexes, Located At Agungi 53 Million Outright Payment / 2 Bedroom Flat For sale @ N12.5m located at games village off bode thomas, S/L, lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by phransix147(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2013
A financial investment company is looking for spots in the South-West and South-South where they can install their ATMs. The site preferably Higher Institutions, Shopping Malls, Eateries, Gardens or very busy recreation centres must be able to provide security and electricity for the Machines.

If you can locate such spots for us there is a rewards for our site locators. Don't worry about the negotiation with our intending host we would take care of that.

Interested persons should email: phransix147@gmail.com
Interesting reward awaits you per space you can provide.
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by Nobody: 2:19am On May 16, 2013
successful location sites for banks have been done personally by me however if you desire any space on busy road in lagos,ibadan,asaba n port harcourt then you have my words too.

phransix147: A financial investment company is looking for spots in the South-West and South-South where they can install their ATMs. The site preferably Higher Institutions, Shopping Malls, Eateries, Gardens or very busy recreation centres must be able to provide security and electricity for the Machines.

If you can locate such spots for us there is a rewards for our site locators. Don't worry about the negotiation with our intending host we would take care of that.

Interested persons should email: phransix147@live.com
Interesting reward awaits you per space you can provide.
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by dkpaul: 6:41am On May 16, 2013
I got your post on nairaland can you kindly list area's that you intrested in Lagos so can help with that ok.
and send me your contact phone number
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by justfash50: 9:40am On May 16, 2013
@op

Can you pls check your email again.

I have sent messages to you without it been delivered
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by ojbboy(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2013
I have a space suitable for your request in my plaza at IKOTUN. The name of the plaza is OJB PLAZA along IJEGUN road, very close to 1st Bank.

There is adequate security and a stand by 27KVA generator serving the entire plaza.

You can contact me on 08023554836 if interested .

Thanks
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by phransix147(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2013
ojbboy: I have a space suitable for your request in my plaza at IKOTUN. The name of the plaza is OJB PLAZA along IJEGUN road, very close to 1st Bank.

There is adequate security and a stand by 27KVA generator serving the entire plaza.

You can contact me on 08023554836 if interested .

Thanks

Are you the owner of the plaza? I have taken down ur number when am in lagos I would give you a call.
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by phransix147(m): 2:07pm On May 16, 2013
dkpaul: I got your post on nairaland can you kindly list area's that you intrested in Lagos so can help with that ok.
and send me your contact phone number

A busy area where the ATM wud be used more ofen, the location sud be safe n well secured and there should be steady electricity. Email me ur mobile no.
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by phransix147(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2013
moebabba: successful location sites for banks have been done personally by me however if you desire any space on busy road in lagos,ibadan,asaba n port harcourt then you have my words too.

Let's begin with Lagos and Ibadan can u pls email me?
Re: Space Where ATM Machine Can Be Located Needed Urgently. by phransix147(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2013
U can use this email address: phransix147@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Luxury 1bedroom Flat + BQ + Swimming Pool To Let Off Bourdillon Ikoyi / Buy A Landed Property in Onitsha Anambra State Nigeria / Genuine Land For Sale At Erefun Area Ogijo. Just N300,000 Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.