Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Investors In The House. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors In The House. (892 Views)

Business Opportunity For Investors In Nigeria / Any Internet Startup Investors In Nigeria? / Investors in the Nigerian Stock Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors In The House. by ANAgency(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2013
My fellow nairalander,I have done my home work and gotten contacts of where i can get branded laptops, branded tablet pc and original brand new blackberry phone. But am in need of financial partner or partners to startup the business.
Re: Investors In The House. by ANAgency(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
Bump.
Re: Investors In The House. by ANAgency(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2013
Investors, these business is no childs play because I'll develop an ecommerce website for it.

Join me and lets take ecommerce business to the next level.
Re: Investors In The House. by husseng: 11:32am On May 15, 2013
Hi

I have read your business offer, can you email me the business proposals and amount needed to set it up.

husseng2003@yahoo.com
Re: Investors In The House. by ANAgency(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2013
Why post hidden?

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Million Naira Dream / 7 Streams Of Income Of Millionaires / As Electricity Supply Worsens, Here Are Affordable Ways You Can Power Your Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.