Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers (12743 Views)

GUCCI Wrist Watch For Sale At 80,000 Naira / Promo!promo! Large Format Printing At 80 Naira Per Square Feet / Promo!promo! Large Format Printing At 80 Naira per feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by dontecrosofiso(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2013
My name is yusuf Musa im from ADAMAWA STATE, but i based in KADUNA.im looking for serious business people who are interested in cow business.we have so many healthy,big,and good looking cows to sale for people especially those in eastern and western Nigeria.we heard that cows are very cost in those places,but i can sale it to you at the price i mension above.if you are interested,this is the terms and conditions-------(1)you either come yourself or send somebody to come and see and picks as many as he/she wanted.(2)get a tangible company here in kaduna that you trust and send the momey to them to give us after packing your cows.Reason for this terms and conditions was because of what happen to us in EDO STATE,after we snap the pictures of the cows,send it to them and they approved it,while arriving there,theyve stated playing politics that some of the cows are not what we send to them just because they wanted to depriced the cows against initial agreement.{sorry to say this,most of you in eastern and western nigeria are not sincere in doing business.]we here in the north are sincere and straight forward people in doing business.meanwhile,this is my phone number call me on 08068085145 let us discuss more on this or if you have any alternative concerning terms and conditions,we can make arrangement.i have my sister in DELTA STATE who told me that cows are very cost in those region to the extend that small cows are sold at 130,000 to 150,000.thanks to all of guys out there til i hear from you.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][sub][/sub][img][/img]

Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On May 13, 2013
Post pix . . .
Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by page9(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2013
@dontecrosofiso

Why don't you show us the pictures of your "big cows?"

A lot of people buy cows down south especially in the southwest.

But on the issue of integrity. It is an individual thing. You either have it or you don't. But I will have to disagree with you that the people in the east and southwest are not sincere in business like you in the north. With due respect, that is far from the truth.

In the time past, northerners word is their bond and when an average northerners says "Wallahi ta llahi", means he is telling you the truth. Now, they are far worse than the southerners. I reside both in Gombe and Lagos. I travelled across the north everytime and I do export business buying goods in most states in the north from nasarawa(solid minerals, cassava, Benny seeds and cashewnuts) to ginger in walijo in southern kaduna, gombe (lead ore), Jos -Plateau & -zamfara( lead ore) etc. These days, bad people are in everywhere and every tribe so are good people.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by dontecrosofiso(m): 11:11pm On May 13, 2013
page9: @dontecrosofiso

Why don't you show us the pictures of your "big cows?"

A lot of people buy cows down south especially in the southwest.

But on the issue of integrity. It is an individual thing. You either have it or you don't. But I will have to disagree with you that the people in the east and southwest are not sincere in business like you in the north. With due respect, that is far from the truth.

In the time past, northerners word is their bond and when an average northerners says "Wallahi ta llahi", means he is telling you the truth. Now, they are far worse than the southerners. I reside both in Gombe and Lagos. I travelled across the north everytime and I do export business buying goods in most states in the north from nasarawa(solid minerals, cassava, Benny seeds and cashewnuts) to ginger in walijo in southern kaduna, gombe (lead ore), Jos -Plateau & -zamfara( lead ore) etc. These days, bad people are in everywhere and every tribe so are good people.
Fhemmmy: Post pix . . .
im not a muslim,but im assuring you that dia are good muslims that are 100 percent trusted in terms of everything.therefore,if u are interested,just let me know,because right now some people started calling me with a different issues like cows horns,fertalizer and so on.but in all these,i will never collect your money without you seing what you want to buy.meanwhile,if u are interested, send somebody trusted by u to come and see for himself not neccessary from far where u reside,but somebody residing in kaduna or student from within or closeby,thanks and God bless you.
Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by dontecrosofiso(m): 11:27pm On May 13, 2013
Fhemmmy: Post pix . . .
by the special grace of God,i will post it tomorrow thanks and God bless you gudnite.
Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by kedukc(m): 3:13pm On May 14, 2013
The problem is how to sell them off.
Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=kedukc post=15721250]The problem is how to sell them off.
Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
dontecrosofiso:
My name is yusuf Musa im from ADAMAWA STATE, but i based in KADUNA.im looking for serious business people who are interested in cow business.we have so many healthy,big,and good looking cows to sale for people especially those in eastern and western Nigeria.we heard that cows are very cost in those places,but i can sale it to you at the price i mension above.if you are interested,this is the terms and conditions-------(1)you either come yourself or send somebody to come and see and picks as many as he/she wanted.(2)get a tangible company here in kaduna that you trust and send the momey to them to give us after packing your cows.Reason for this terms and conditions was because of what happen to us in EDO STATE,after we snap the pictures of the cows,send it to them and they approved it,while arriving there,theyve stated playing politics that some of the cows are not what we send to them just because they wanted to depriced the cows against initial agreement.{sorry to say this,most of you in eastern and western nigeria are not sincere in doing business.]we here in the north are sincere and straight forward people in doing business.meanwhile,this is my phone number call me on 08068085145 let us discuss more on this or if you have any alternative concerning terms and conditions,we can make arrangement.i have my sister in DELTA STATE who told me that cows are very cost in those region to the extend that small cows are sold at 130,000 to 150,000.thanks to all of guys out there til i hear from you.[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][sub][/sub][img][/img]
what is the cost of transporting a cow from Kaduna down to Lagos cos I want to venture into the business

1 Like

Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by Mrlekan07034617: 5:43am On Dec 14, 2015
dontecrosofiso:

Please where exactly in kaduna can one get all this Big Cows?
Re: I Have Very Big Cows For Sale In Kaduna At 80,000,looking For Buyers by OGHOMEH: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2020
Please where can I buy Cattle, WAD goats, Turkeys at cheap rates in Kano state, I also want to knw the cost of bringing them from Kano to PH.

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Full automated Cages For Sales / New Large Format Printing Machine Available For Sale / The Ultimate Fiverr Report [FREE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.