Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! (1789 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by odada(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2008
Hello house,for those of you that took the Oceanic Bank test 2 weeks ago @their Adeniyi Jones branch Ikeja should endeavour to check for your result at their head office on Ozumba Mbadiwe Victoria Island this week.Reliable information reaching me says quite a few peeps passed. . .cheers
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by MARYU: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2008
hi dear! thanks for the info but am back in protharcourt.can u please help me check mine if u can cos i called d HR and was told they will get in touch wit me but i need to kno if i passed or not.i wil be very grateful.my identificcation number is 18953.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by frankbonus(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2008
please i just want to ask if the test you attended was made for experienced or fresh graduates? ccos i put in for experienced but I have not receieved any info.
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by odada(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2008
Will get back to the house later today?but am pretty sure the results have been pasted already?estimated figures of those that passed out of the over 200 candidates that day is about 90!

@frankbonus
Yes,I believe it was for management trainee positions!
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by MARYU: 8:20am On Apr 22, 2008
odada u didnt answer me if u could help me check?can i hav yr number?
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by odada(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2008
Dont get me wrong plz?I donot work with Oceanic bank,I only got the infromation through a reliable source in the bank!I'm only helping here so plz don't misquote me.@maryu. . .I would be on the island today to see a client and might stop by their office to confirm result posting,as soon as i get back to my office I would intimate you further on the latest news.cheers
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by speak2me: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2008
SOORY PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHEN YAA ALL APPLIED FOR THIS ,
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by odada(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2008
Its official people,just got back from the island and popped in to see my friend at Oceanic HQ. . .the results of the test held @ adeniyi jones 4/4/08 this month has been pasted.Of all the 245 people that sat for the tes just a meagre 90 passed!goes to again that it aint easy to get into such places?its well for all of you that passed. cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dcheers
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by pshey(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2008
i got a mail today that i was succesful at the test. i think there is no need visiting the head office on the outcome. you will be duly communicated if you are successful or not.

good luck guys cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by MARYU: 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2008
yea i called and eventually i was answered and told i passed.just checked my mails and saw the congratulatory mail.i pray we are make d next stage oh as we thank God for passing this stage. smiley
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by MARYU: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2008
hello house!!! please those of you tat know insiders,can u ask them when do interview is scheduled for? cos some of us have to travel back to lagos.please lets help one another grin smiley
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by godwingab: 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2008
please was the exams held in respect to all regions.somebody was of the opinion of regional stuff'please put me through
Re: Oceanic Bank Test @adeniyi Jones! by MARYU: 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2008
godwin wat do u mean all region?it was held in lagos and i guess it was for experienced and entry point

(1) (Reply)

Have Anybody Heard About This Company / Urgent Vacancy / Wanted For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.