Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Waje With No Makeup (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje With No Makeup (Picture) (28584 Views)

Rita Dominic Without Makeup (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Without Makeup - Picture / Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by micki83(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2013
eva_tee: Why did I open dis thread for crying out loud? Waje ko Jewa ni......doubt if I can ever settle for any ladie that lives false lyf! I don't blame her sha......I blame maself.....other NL ladies r not better than what the op posted up there though.
Let me take a few shots in d dark - I'm not so sure,but I gather that d topic has d following effects on u:
1)U saw d thread title ,opened it with ur own hands and started blaming d devil...
2)From waje's pix,u hav magically decided that she "lives a fake life" and can't marry such ladies(for which u later inexpicably turned around to blame urself)
3)Waje's pix also magically tells u that Nairaland has "ugly" ladies(I don't understand d connection sha,but to each,his own...)
How did I do?am I close to d truth?
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by sapien(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2013
icebebe: Wht is dis nau?Abeg she's vry ugly
Paste you pics and let's see your 'cute' face.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by jasper7(m): 12:14am On May 14, 2013
micki83:
Let me take a few shots in d dark - I'm not so sure,but I gather that d topic has d following effects on u:
1)U saw d thread title ,opened it with ur own hands and started blaming d devil...
2)From waje's pix,u hav magically decided that she "lives a fake life" and can't marry such ladies(for which u later inexpicably turned around to blame urself)
3)Waje's pix also magically tells u that Nairaland has "ugly" ladies(I don't understand d connection sha,but to each,his own...)
How did I do?am I close to d truth?
Close Enough
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Rechsexy: 12:36am On May 14, 2013
Who is dis?cos d name doesn't ring bell menh
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 12:39am On May 14, 2013
I don't consider her ugly without make up.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by slightlyMad(f): 1:44am On May 14, 2013
with all sincerity, she is not too bad but she look too average if not below average
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 2:23am On May 14, 2013
Nigerians!

Always tearing apart looks of the girls.

She is naturally beautiful.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by scribble: 3:33am On May 14, 2013
no be whether na 1 naira Waje be this. Babe way dey love man for any weather

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uisxxIuQPAk

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by honeric01(m): 4:26am On May 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I wear make up 5% of the time and I look better.

Sorry o.

post ur 5% no makeup face and lets see

then your 0% no make up face for us to judge.

It's much easy to be the judge and the jury.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 4:36am On May 14, 2013
honeric01:

post ur 5% no makeup face and lets see

then your 0% no make up face for us to judge.

It's much easy to be the judge and the jury.

Yea, while I do that, I'll also post my social security number.

Where did I judge her? Better read the thread from the begining.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by metti(m): 5:17am On May 14, 2013
tongue tongue
stankezzy: u are a disapointment to this forum(more beter than )is a wrong english.
Na English u come mark for here? English na our language? Na u be the real disapointment.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 5:25am On May 14, 2013
Whts diz?

1 Like

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by beeboy09(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2013
Abeg joor! She makes up for the beauty with her assets. I bet you no man will go for a lady with only a fine face and no assets. I still Love Waje.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Esinwaju: 6:00am On May 14, 2013
This thread stinks, littered with shitty posts from toilet-brained swines with chronic eye defects and to think that most of them are from ladies is pathetic. As for the guys who also joined in this show of shame, I can bet that Waje without make up defecates on those plastic girls y'all be running after and spending hard earned cash on.

2 Likes

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 6:21am On May 14, 2013
Esin waju: This thread stinks, littered with shitty posts from toilet-brained swines with chronic eye defects and to think that most of them are from ladies is pathetic. As for the guys who also joined in this show of shame, I can bet that Waje without make up defecates on those plastic girls y'all be running after and spending hard earned cash on.

slam! bam! gbam! cool grin grin

right on!
It's people like some of the folks on this thread why so many girls/women think they need to be "made up" to "be somebody" or to be pretty. It's sickening how many of the despicable comments are coming from women!! Smh. I don't see anything wrong with the way she looks tbh. That's who she really is. smiley

At least she is proud of who she is...which is awesome because at the end of the day that's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by hunri(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2013
More Moet pls!
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by horleryeday92(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2013
hmmm....make up.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by honeric01(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yea, while I do that, I'll also post my social security number.

Where did I judge her? Better read the thread from the begining.

texas cowgir, read me well, u said u were better looking (judging);

u also boasted to b finer with 5% make up, meanin u tuk up a challenge.

Lastly, u became the judge and jury of your own case by claimin to be better looking.

So i'm on the right.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Esinwaju: 7:16am On May 14, 2013
*Kails*:

slam! bam! gbam! cool grin grin

right on!
It's people like some of the folks on this thread why so many girls/women think they need to be "made up" to "be somebody" or to be pretty. It's sickening how many of the despicable comments are coming from women!! Smh. I don't see anything wrong with the way she looks tbh. That's who she really is. smiley

At least she is proud of who she is...which is awesome because at the end of the day that's all that matters.
I clicked on the thread, saw a pic of a chocolate sister devoid of make up and with a pepsodent smile starring back at me. A daughter of Eve in her natural element only for me to scroll down and what I saw beneath were ludicrous comments from brain dead schmucks with serious ocular challenges. Anybody who calls that ugly needs serious brain and eye surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 14, 2013
Nothing special, she looks very normal. *catwalks away*
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by doofanc: 7:18am On May 14, 2013
MEEEN!! This babe worwor sha. The wonders of makeup
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Brilliance9000: 7:19am On May 14, 2013
Yoruba people don suffer...kai! They need to make it a law...you must intermarry with igbos to get you on par or at least average with respect to being attractive. This people are not synonymous with beauty at all. The only attractive woman they have and continue to post on here ubiquitously, invariably photoshopped images and forced on us is Omotola...she is not beautiful. Want to see beautiful women...and yes igbo women. See below

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 7:19am On May 14, 2013
Esin waju: This thread stinks, littered with shitty posts from toilet-brained swines with chronic eye defects and to think that most of them are from ladies is pathetic. As for the guys who also joined in this show of shame, I can bet that Waje without make up defecates on those plastic girls y'all be running after and spending hard earned cash on.

Different faces, different views. Please SHUT UP!
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Sweetapple007(f): 7:28am On May 14, 2013
[quote author=ChuckBoi93]Jesus!!![/quotefe why callg jesus , Jesus loves every everyone the bible said we re beautifl ad wonderfully made , Stop callg God's preciouse name in vain.

1 Like

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by sandrapower(f): 7:39am On May 14, 2013
Waje is beautiful with or without make upssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Dabss(m): 7:46am On May 14, 2013
To All the yeye gals shooting fugly. Pls upload your best make-up pic let's compare pls.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by geegirl101(f): 7:50am On May 14, 2013
spacebus: angryI was scared of opening this thread..now I feel worse
Me too grin
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 14, 2013
Esin waju: I clicked on the thread, saw a pic of a chocolate sister devoid of make up and with a pepsodent smile starring back at me. A daughter of Eve in her natural element only for me to scroll down and what I saw beneath were ludicrous comments from brain dead schmucks with serious ocular challenges. Anybody who calls that ugly needs serious brain and eye surgery.
ur post wack

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by honeric01(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2013
sandrapower: Waje is beautiful with or without make upssssssssssss

by posing almost naked?

I prefer her face without the mask sha.
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by gen2briz(m): 7:59am On May 14, 2013
stankezzy: u are a disapointment to this forum(more beter than )is a wrong english.

I know a professor like you will spot my comment...... no vex Mr. I drop out some years ago so I find it difficult to construct a good sentence...

if not for this rule, I for give you your suitable reply

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

1 Like

Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by kundul: 8:05am On May 14, 2013
Uuggllyy.........
Re: Waje With No Makeup (Picture) by Kjking(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2013
Ewo!! So na lyk dis she wurgly reach??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RMD, Seyi Shay, John Dumelo & Others Hang Out In S'Africa (photos) / Damilola Adegbite Replies Non-fan Who Said Her Beauty Cannot Get Her A Man / Don Jazzy Sends Lady N1.2 Million Needed For Her Dad’s Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.