Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means (1855 Views)

My hubby want me to break my sim / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. / My Mother Is Trying To Break My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by imeller: 9:45pm On May 13, 2013
Someone has been issuing threats on phone to my wife recently with a hidden number, please fellow Nlers help me. whats the best way ethical/unethical to unmask the callers identity. Please. I dont mind paying for this service. Please
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 13, 2013
i.meller:

Someone has been issuing threats on phone to my wife recently with a hidden number, please fellow Nlers help me. whats the best way ethical/unethical to unmask the callers identity. Please. I dont mind paying for this service. Please
Thats a part of my job. Call me tommorow. 07034551515.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by coldgate(f): 10:44pm On May 13, 2013
Juju Ombatse things. It does not fail. If it can kill 95 policemen, it will surely help unmask this intruder! Contact me.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 2:06am On May 14, 2013
coldgate: Juju Ombatse things. It does not fail. If it can kill 95 policemen, it will surely help unmask this intruder! Contact me.

Are you joking or it slipped ?? shocked shocked chineke me..... no be you marry from diff tribe wey think your mil doesn't like you?

Ah mo rire

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by baby124: 2:13am On May 14, 2013
Which of your girlfriends did you piss off recently? Which of your girlfriend's is capable of such a behavior. Check yourself OP, you are the one bringing this on your wife. One of your wh*ores is losing it. Some people sha, the way they form innocent is irritating. Like you don't know its a woman?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by armyofone(m): 2:18am On May 14, 2013
abi o, I know, with chopping from every korner leaving their wifey to suffer the consequence of their action. OP, the game is on you brother. now ojuju want to help him grin call coldgate ASAP.

baby_123: Which of your girlfriends did you piss off recently? Which of your girlfriend's is capable of such a behavior. Check yourself OP, you are the one bringing this on your wife. One of your wh*ores is losing it. Some people sha, the way they form innocent is irritating. Like you don't know its a woman?
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 2:24am On May 14, 2013
baby_123: Which of your girlfriends did you piss off recently? Which of your girlfriend's is capable of such a behavior. Check yourself OP, you are the one bringing this on your wife. One of your wh*ores is losing it. Some people sha, the way they form innocent is irritating. Like you don't know its a woman?

Check himself? The gaddam guy knows himself, he's just putting on a show to figure out the suitable presentation for madam. Mtchewww Na Today ..... Ere omode aseku omo edun grin cheesy.... omo echo wink
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by imeller: 6:57am On May 14, 2013
emmydeep:

Thanks I will contact you.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by imeller: 7:08am On May 14, 2013
Thanks for the wonderful contributions coming from different angles. I know you all want to help.

I didnt open this thread to attract attention or sympathy, I believe that some people's post may be misguided if they dont understand the base of my cry for help.

I have been married to my wonderful wife for 4yrs+, dated her 2 years before walkin down the aislep and I can comfortably tell you that I have not cheated on her since I married her. I am also not the sort of man that runs around with girls before I was married therefore have not ever promised any other girl marriage before I married- besides if that was the case why should the perpetrator wait 4yrs+ to launch her attack- see that does'nt make sense.

The Stuff started last month when I traveled, hidden number different voices started calling her, telling her all sort of things. Unprintable things about me. She kept malice for a while till she found out and discovered that everything they said about me were all lies. That was when she confessed to me that some people has been calling her with all sort of Lies about my whereabout. I am a business man, I travel a lot, before some nit-wits jump on me now, Yes I do take care of my wife and Kids and am always there for them, Vacations e.t.c is always a necessity in my home.

When she found out she was been conned, like they told her I have another family in the west. She found out all was lies so she stopped co-operating with the miscreants who now turned dirty and has been disturbing her phones since all this while.

I dont know who is responsible for this, I never cheated and I trust her also. She cannot cheat on me. I want to find out who is behind this. This is pure Jealousy and I want to find out if is a family thing or just friends who are Jealous for my success.

Please I need people who have practical answers to my problem as It can happen to anybody.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by honeychild(f): 8:16am On May 14, 2013
change your numbers!
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 8:21am On May 14, 2013
emmydeep:
Oga must he/she call you?
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 9:05am On May 14, 2013
Wizee: Oga must he/she call you?
Dont tell me you expect me to call him. A sick person sees a doctor. Anyway, just want to put him through for free as a nairalander.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 9:35am On May 14, 2013
It mayb dat a lady is interested in u and u aint showing interest so she has decided to stress ur wife or .
Like some1 suggested, change ur number.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 9:41am On May 14, 2013
@OP

Stop sleeping around and you will be fine tongue
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 11:42am On May 14, 2013
how to unmask a miscreant? easy.
pull off the mask.
the face you see belongs to the miscreant.
thank you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by kodewrita(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2013
Remove the sim and break it. Get a new number. Release it only to a select group and watch to see who calls.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by coldgate(f): 12:46pm On May 14, 2013
@Jidegirl 12:Just joking o! Though it beats my imagination why the poster will even bother with someone who cowardly hides behind a cell phone to antagonize his foes. My candid advice is to get a new phone and if the person gets that number also, simply ignore him/her. When he/she realizes that the intended effect is not being felt, they'll probably walk away(hopefully).
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by imeller: 1:07pm On May 14, 2013
emmydeep:

pick ur phone, u know my number. Lets talk
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by imeller: 6:13pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks for everybody that contributed. I have been able to unmask the hidden number- I know nothing is impossible when money is involved in this country. The Number is unrecognized, I guess the number was activated for this purpose only. Do anybody have access to the NCC records? any help here? Reply pls.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2013
Sir..... when you're done 'unmasking' your jobless stalker let us know, I'm sure another miracle moniker with Ntel / whatever it's called will show up with the info 'call me'

*aitete mole ole n moloko*
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by imeller: 6:44pm On May 15, 2013
Point of Order: I didn't get the help from this Forum. The guy that dropped his number couldn't help either, he was just giving me advise.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 15, 2013
Whatever....just get to the happily ever after already, there's no smoke without fire that I know for sure.
Re: How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 15, 2013
There is no fire without smoke. Ah! Sorry! No smoke without fire.

(1) (Reply)

In Loving Memory Of A Good Father, Broadcaster & Friend – Yinka Craig / Proud Father! Vincent Enyeama Groom’s His Beautiful Daughter’s Hair (photo) / Married Men And Women,and matured minds,i Kindly Need Your View On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.