Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,931 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? (630 Views)

Are Social Networks Affecting Our Students? / # Bring Back Our Students!!! / 2014 WAEC: Our Students’ Failure Is A Reflection Of Our Nation’s Failure —atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2013
There was a time when people excelled in examinations and worked hard with dignity. Todays story is a different thing, many young teenagers being exposed to "Blackberries" have been the downfall of so many of them as it reduces their productive time to make room for BBM, 2go et all. Do you think the government should ban the use of Blackberries for our teens to enable them focus more on productive things?
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Afam4eva(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2013
Is it only in Nigeria that students use blackberries? If students fail exams, it's because the educational system has failed. They should fix that.
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2013
To every country what works best for it.
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by somcherry(f): 9:07am On May 27, 2013
there are alot of issues govt shld luk into,like corrution rather dan a minor issue,moreso,the education system in nigeria is poor and so if u ban it 4 teens only,wot abt dose in d uni.
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by sweettease(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2013
^^^They rnt even done looking at ASUU strike talkless of blackberry.
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Osumare2013: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Osumare2013: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Guguru102(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
Can Funaab accept these O' Level Name,I used combine result.........The first result name "A B"(surname and 1 other name) while I registered the second with A B C(surname and 2 other names),will they accept it doing registration,and if they won't what should I have with me. Thanks
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Guguru102(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Osumare2013: .

Can Funaab accept these O' Level Name,I used combine result.........The first result name "A B"(surname and 1 other name) while I registered the second with A B C(surname and 2 other names),will they accept it doing registration,and if they won't what should I have with me. Thanks
Re: Do You Think Government Should Ban The Use Of Blackberries Among Our Students? by Guguru102(m): 11:42am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Guguru102]

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Barnett, 14-year-old With Asperger's Syndrome, May Be Smarter Than Einstei / A.B.U 2013/2014 POST-UTME SCREENING HOLDS 22ND -26TH,2013 / 15 Lecturers Demoted For Faked Ph.d Degrees Certificate In Ebonyi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.