Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

My Nairaland Crush!!neena - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Nairaland Crush!!neena (3727 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). / Propose Your Nairaland Crush Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 2:18am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei: Anyway night
Goodnight dear, I v got a lot to tell you tomorow..... Hit me up when yu r here! Caio!
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 2:29am On May 14, 2013
Can't stop laughing *rolls on the floor with laughter* anyway, Mr. Xavier's, I wish you goodluck on your wild goose chase grin. God self go punish me if ah no say this, she's, beyond doubt, beautiful and stunning. *kisses*
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 7:09am On May 14, 2013
Flytefalls:
So much love in the Spring grin..

.. Oi! When will you choose an NL bachelor? angry

nl bachelor ?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 7:41am On May 14, 2013
priest2u:
a girl like you cannot deny the fact that u have a BF, fiance or husband in real life and you are here receiving attention from men.[size=15pt]Why do some so called pretty girls like lot of attention? beauty my foot[/size].

Everybody love attention...pretty or ugly. Who doesn't want to feel appreciated?

Beside I don't think she was seeking for any attention, she was just been nice and appreciative. If she didn't do that, I bet most of ya would have said shes stuck up. Free the girl abi.

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 7:44am On May 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Everybody love attention...pretty or ugly. Who doesn't want to feel appreciated?

Beside I don't think she was seeking for any attention, she was just been nice and appreciative. If she didn't do that, I bet most of ya would have said shes stuck up. Free the girl abi.

Madam at the top - rokiatu, I agree with ur post
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by pomporiking: 8:43am On May 14, 2013
LWKMD..yall are so thirsty on this thread,acting like you haven't seen a pretty girl before why don't you go out more and stop spending your time on Nl.and as for the King otondo xavier you're a stalker,make d girl no just dull give you her contact
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Decryptor(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2013
Xavier's:

Hello! Are you hitting on ♍y crush??watch it..

No problem sweetface,its worth the wait....I wud chill η w8 till you r thru..I'm serious about this..

Hey Mr..priest.... Its ♍y thread.,I v d crush on her not you.stop trying to woo her..hmmmmmm

Hey Mr hermaphrodite , go look else where! Dis is mine, get off ♍y thread!!
With the calm nature of the comments from this neena and the likes of your comments above, i don't see any compatibility. She is cool-headed and soft while you are one nasty sharp-tongued mofo. RUN Neena! RUN!!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Caracta(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2013
priest2u:
a girl like you cannot deny the fact that u have a BF, fiance or husband in real life and you are here receiving attention from men.Why do some so called pretty girls like lot of attention? beauty my foot.
Like seriously? Choi! shocked shocked
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2013
pompori king: LWKMD..yall are so thirsty on this thread,acting like you haven't seen a pretty girl before why don't you go out more and stop spending your time on Nl.and as for the King otondo xavier you're a stalker,make d girl no just dull give you her contact

Thirsty! You say? Nop........ Pretty girls--yes I hv been there,done that!, stalker? Naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Decryptor: With the calm nature of the comments from this neena and the likes of your comments above, i don't see any compatibility. She is cool-headed and soft while you are one nasty sharp-tongued mofo. RUN Neena! RUN!!

You don't know anything about me..don't make false assumptions. Or else you wud be voilating RULE13
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 9:52am On May 14, 2013
@Xavier,no mind them ojare,be very careful of dat herm@@@dite female on dis thread......wonders shall neva end!

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2013
neena adjei: Anyway night

Ǧ☺☺ϑ ♍orning neena
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Ruq: 11:10am On May 14, 2013
Are fuckin kiddin me Damn! nenaa F#^%^$*!!! now i gat the flu too.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2013
@neena
your mom has been more than friendly with the white milk delivery man for you to have that look.
how come your pops didnt notice you look like your mom and mr jonathan orville the milk man from downtown,
#shrugs# things some men ignore for love
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by omiobo: 12:01pm On May 14, 2013
OP,u be olojukoro. Sweet thing dey kill o. That girl wey I see no be human being. Her beauty is beyond description,she is superhuman.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 12:15pm On May 14, 2013
Ruq: Are fuckin kiddin me Damn! nenaa F#^%^$*!!! now i gat the flu too.
Is that your pix or late DaGrin?
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Ruq: 12:24pm On May 14, 2013
Xavier's:

Is that your pix or late DaGrin?

Yup that's me a lot of people say we do look alike
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 14, 2013
A go luv ooo. Diz luv tin sef. U beta not be decieved
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 14, 2013
undecided
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2013
Somebody is crushing on my Yejide? Impossicant!

Sweerie, tell him about me b4 i vex scatter dis place o! angry

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by rapcy(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2013
Afam4eva:
O boy, abeg go sit down one place. Na wetin be your own sef?
angry na u open diz thread?  u no go leave person wey open am make e scope d babe? Anyway, neena my name na rapcy... I bin dey trip 4 u tey tey. D luv wey I get 4 U na jet Li mix wif Commando...U fit holla me anytime, anyday, anywhere... Jst syg sha
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Arsenate(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2013
Neena's beauty is almost flawless. And she sounds so nice and calm in her comments.
This looks so unreal to me.
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Somebody is crush ing on my Yejide? Impossicant!

Sweerie, tell him about me b4 i vex scatter dis place o! angry
she don land. My idowu cheesy grin. Persin better watch out o
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Ruq: 5:37pm On May 14, 2013
Arsenate: Neena's beauty is almost flawless. And she sounds so nice and calm in her comments.
This looks so unreal to me.

Word! i guess her folks fed her a lot with morals
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
she don land. My idowu cheesy grin. Persin better watch out o
Bush gal, y u seating at d back of the bus taking photos? Ghetto!!!! grin grin grin
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bush gal, y u seating at d back of the bus taking photos? Ghetto!!!! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
tongue tongue
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Idowuogbo(f): 6:07pm On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
tongue tongue
Nice booObs! B cup? tongue grin
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by xynerise: 6:12pm On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
BRT bus grin
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:
tongue tongue
There you are! Hi
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 14, 2013
Hehehehehehe grin this idowuogbo self grin you no go kill person!
Idowuogbo:
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 14, 2013
Xavier's:

There you are! Hi

hi
Re: My Nairaland Crush!!neena by Xaviers(m): 7:35pm On May 14, 2013
neena adjei:

hi

I knw you get a lot of attention, crushes evwi day...its a normal thing for your type, don't take mine as one of those....

So wish dis wasn't a faceless forum,I wud really wanna thrill you...to see you physically will be a fantancy come true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Lagos Hookup Zone (strictly For Seriousminded Lagosians) / 7 Invincible Romancelanders Who Operate Alternate Monickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.