Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Download Free Of Charge! ......free MTN Browsing SIM Configuration Manual - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Download Free Of Charge! ......free MTN Browsing SIM Configuration Manual (2798 Views)

Mtn Browsing For Free 4 Phone N Pc.with Free Call And Sms / The Latest Free Mtn Browsing Just Discovered Today! / Solibay Browers Xtra (21) Free Browsing Soft.no Configuration Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Of Charge! ......free MTN Browsing SIM Configuration Manual by damickey(m): 3:41am On May 14, 2013
Free MTN Free browsing configuration...I don't need your money

hello fellow Nigerians, My name is Abegunde Abiodun Michael. I am the brain Behind www.itechniks.com and www.85kobo.com.

Today i want to come to the rescue of most Nigerians that can't afford the free MTN BROWSING SIM. Although So many people wont be happy by my decision to give it for free because of the good money they are making from the sale of this information. But, Its my decision and property, i can dispose it anyway i want.

Others want money for this piece of information, but all i want is just traffic to my site and also a facebook like. With this little assistance, you will get the manual for free, and you too can configure for cash. I know Guys that sells this sim for 25,000naira in Port Harcourt. They even printed flyers for this cheap information....lol, My brothers, i would'nt want to waste your time. I have the download link of the Free MTN Browsing sim manual on my site, all you do is visit my facebookpage, and click on the like button, then proceed to my site to download it.

I know many will boycott liking my facebook page to download the manual from my site, Please show some love and like my page, Atleast I made you enjoy this awuuuf without paying a dime. Thanks

How to download The MTN Free browsing SIM manual

1. Visit: www.facebook.com/itechniks
2. Visit www.85kobo.com and click on the download page to download the manual free of charge

Or

Visit www.itechniks.com and click on the download page to download the manual free of charge

Call 08039422997 for assistance
Re: Download Free Of Charge! ......free MTN Browsing SIM Configuration Manual by fejiron: 5:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
Do You Want To Learn How To Pocket Some Change From Facebook Every Week? Go to http://facebookcashbank..com For A Ground Breaking Discovery. Use Some Of The Hours You Spend On Facebook To Make Money For Yourself. Don't Dull Yourself

(1) (Reply)

Tire Pumps Free Delivery / Ice Block Business / How Do I Invest 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.