Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) (27562 Views)

Angelina Jolie At The AU Summit / Angelina Jolie Undergoes Double Mastectomy Operation (removal Of Both Breasts) / Angelina Jolie Undergoesdouble Mastectomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Chinks(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2013
freebloke:
cancer of d eyes...pluck off d eyes.
Cancer of d nose...cut off d nose.
Cancer of d ears...cut off d ears.
Cancer of d tongue...cut off d tongue.
Cancer of d mouth...ceal up d mouth.
Cancer of d head...cut off d head and replace d head with a plastic head.
Intestine cancer nko?!...remove all d intestine and replace wit plastic tubes.
Cancer of d blood...drain all d blood and....blood of J!
cry
hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha............!
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by mbulela: 10:59pm On May 14, 2013
AjanleKoko: Essentially she's a guy now. Without them balls cheesy cheesy
don't be so harsh on her. while i think she let fear get the better of her, i think seeing her mother and other ladies in her lineage suffer from that disease made her do it. I understand her worry. Been there.

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by dominique(f): 11:28pm On May 14, 2013
EmmyDe25:
WTF!!! Stole who?? Bradd left Jennifer Aniston for her, she neva stole Bradd from Jennie.... They just had a chemistry while shooting a movie together on stage. Just as Zac Efron and Vanessa Ann fell in love during HSM project. Get ur facts right pls.

So Zack was married when he 'hooked up' with vanessa huh? Brangelina had chemistry while filming when he was MARRIED!!! That led to Brad's seperation from jen. Like it or not, Angelina played a part in the dissolution of a marriage. But of course she's still an icon. If this happened among nollywood actors, you would be among the people that will call Angie a shameless husband snatcher and Brad a randy dog. Enough of the hypocrisy pls.
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Nairarealman: 1:35am On May 15, 2013
9jathings: HELL NO..
First she has no ASSS now she wants to take off the booobs.
Lord pls take the cancer away cos I really like her and don't want to see her without boooobs,
pls consider Brad too. cry
She already did! Always make sense in the public cancer is no joke. #frown
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by billyG(m): 1:55am On May 15, 2013
adexsimply: you guys shuld learn how to read!!! the BR3ASTS are not gone!!!
Do yur understand post or News or English lang. atall go get a dictionary & check d word "Mastectomy"

1 Like

Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by 9jathings(m): 4:31am On May 15, 2013
Nairarealman: She already did! Always make sense in the public cancer is no joke. #frown
i am sorry i love angie but I love my sense of humour too. you can go ahead and shave your head and wear sack cloth if you want to show everyone how serious you are so we go know say na u make sense pass.

Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 15, 2013
AnanseK: Oh my God!All women will go into this preventive surgery now! And the world will be full of bosomless women!! Bosoms will be things of the past only seen in museums!!! This is serious, can you imagine a world without bosoms!!!!!
Chai what a world we live in! grin grin She's not brea.stless. The brea.st tissues where removed and implants inserted and the whole thing was re-made/re-constructed. Do you understand?
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 15, 2013
freebloke:
cancer of d eyes...pluck off d eyes.
Cancer of d nose...cut off d nose.
Cancer of d ears...cut off d ears.
Cancer of d tongue...cut off d tongue.
Cancer of d mouth...ceal up d mouth.
Cancer of d head...cut off d head and replace d head with a plastic head.
Intestine cancer nko?!...remove all d intestine and replace wit plastic tubes.
Cancer of d blood...drain all d blood and....blood of J!
cry
grin grin grin
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Kx: 11:21am On May 15, 2013
Funny enof, the removal of the bossoms reduced her chances of cancer from 87% to 5% Source:CNN.

Not entirely zero.

If she has a chance of getting "female genitalls cancer" if there is anything like that, does she mean she will go ahead and remove " u know what"? Oyibo sef na wa
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 15, 2013
Get your facts right,mr layman! Did u even bother reading at all? Implants don't increase ur risk of breast cancer! Wat karen did is d same as jolie! Remove d breast tissue (seun screw u for censoring this word,even cnn says bre3st,dummy!) ,thatz where u av d cancer cells! And replace them with silicon implants! Don't jump to conclusion!
Delafruita: how does having implants reduce risk of cancer?implants rather increase the risk of cancer.jolie had a preventive double mastectomy..layman language,thats removal and not implant
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by texanomaly(f): 12:19am On May 16, 2013
Actually the breast can be better. My friend had reconstructive surgery after a double mastectomy. Now her boobs are two sizes bigger. They are also more firm than before. She looks great.
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by edrys(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2013
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by adexsimply(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2013
billyG:
Do yur understand post or News or English lang. atall go get a dictionary & check d word "Mastectomy"
and did u bother to read the part which states hw she later had an implant? or you need me to explain what an implant means
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Nobody: 9:35am On May 26, 2013
adexsimply: you guys shuld learn how to read!!! the BR3ASTS are not gone!!!

Ahh!! Thank God OH.
Re: Angelina Jolie Reveals Double Mastectomy (Bosom Removal) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hmmmm!!! Such a huge price to pay for her original sin,where is Anthonio Banderas? I hope his own will b Dick cancer or so !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man / Laide Bakare Releases Pre-Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.