Stats: 3,166,937 members, 7,866,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? (869 Views)

Tiwa Savage Flashes Belly At 2face's Book Launch (Photos) / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House / Blackface Was Not Invited To 2Face's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by MillionDollars: 8:37am On May 14, 2013
i was just looking at images from 2face 'heavenly' wedding and realised there was no a single yoruba nollywood artiste, WHY??
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by tinuolababy(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2013
Go aπϑ ask 2 face abi wetin concern us? Why were Ɣ☺ΰ not there?
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by tinuolababy(f): 8:40am On May 14, 2013
Go aπϑ ask 2 face abi wetin concern us? Why were Ɣ☺ΰ not there?
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by dopeJemi: 8:53am On May 14, 2013
wasn't Banky W there?
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by MillionDollars: 8:57am On May 14, 2013
dopeJemi: wasn't Banky W there?
nollywood bro!
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by dopeJemi: 9:00am On May 14, 2013
MillionDollars:
nollywood bro!
Okay! I didn't see d nolLywood part.. Uhmm! I dunno, maybe he doesn't av yoruba friends dat r nolLywood actors and actresses
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by splashbaby(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2013
Gbegiri, ewedu and Amala was not on the menu so they didn't turn up lol...I just dey play..the combination of those na die..sorry for derailling
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 14, 2013
Annie is in the english genre na and obviously she hasn't featured in any yoruba movie so she hasn't had any reasons to make friends with them since they haven't worked together and no yoruba artiste has invited tuface for any of their parties to play for them,they rather invite fuji artiste so there is no basis or opportunity for friendship you get?
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by Nobody: 9:39am On May 14, 2013
splashbaby: Gbegiri, ewedu and Amala was not on the menu so they didn't turn up lol...I just dey play..the combination of those na die..sorry for derailling
say no to sarcastic tribalism
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by Larrey(f): 10:12am On May 14, 2013
Kunle afolayan went
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by icebebe(f): 10:28am On May 14, 2013
Nah wise guy jawe all dose yoruba pple wey go eat still carry takeaway all d way frm Dubai to Nigeria.
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by dridowu: 10:38am On May 14, 2013
I need to ask google
Re: Why Was There No A Single 'yoruba Nollywood Artiste' At 2face Wedding? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2013
ok, i have heard you, i wont happen again.

Regina Askia Covers Beauty Overdose Magazine- Photos / Forbes’ List Of Hollywood’s Highest Paid Actors Of 2013 / I Have Found Another Love —ayo Adesanya