Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview (1527 Views)

FCMB Calling For A Three Day Training / FCMB Calling? / Fcmb Calling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview by bayour80: 8:55am On May 14, 2013
I saw a text inviting me for interview from fcmb on 16/5/13 at their abuja main office,pls i need ur advice on whether to attend or not because i've heard b4 that they use people as marketers and pay them peanuts,is there anybody in the house that ve had experience with them in the past? i presently work wit a private university that dont pay much also. thanks all!
Re: Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
how did you apply
Re: Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview by Engineer1985(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2013
What did you apply for? Cos if you applied for dsa(marketing), then be prepared to receive peanuts, 25k as salary. But if it's graduate entry level, the pay may be okay. I will advice you go and find out, first.
Re: Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview by XPresie: 3:25pm On May 15, 2013
Engineer1985: What did you apply for? Cos if you applied for dsa(marketing), then be prepared to receive peanuts, 25k as salary. But if it's graduate entry level, the pay may be okay. I will advice you go and find out, first.
engnr is right. U should kno what u applied for and with what qualification....

.....Dey do pay cheap but not 2 graduates, and not as low as 25K, dia pay is still more dan 40K for undergraduates like ND/NCE
Re: Urgent! Fcmb Calling For Interview by bayour80: 10:44am On May 16, 2013
thanks, i didnt apply for any specified position, i just submitted my cv to their main branch in abuja like two months ago,its 10:43 am now and d interview or is it test because they didnt specify in the text was supposed to be 10 am ,i didnt go because of the marketing and 25k stuff am hearing and 6 million naira monthly target

(1) (Reply)

Minaj Broadcast International Aptitude Test / Pls Does Any One Knw Abt These People? / Crystal World Invites You For A TEST And WORK BRIEFING On Thur 23/04/15 By 12p.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.