Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Great Friends' Zone - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Great Friends' Zone (13640 Views)

Oil Workers Zone. / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone / Telecommunications Professionals Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guitarlife: Standecent I hope you got TS invite for monday cos I just did o.
my dear i didnt oooo. I jst dnt want to do/think anymore. I jst called them and they said i shld call back tomorrow for them to confirm wats wrong.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by standecent: 6:12pm On Sep 09, 2013
sixteen08:
Don't fret, just call and ask them to check if your name is on the list. I know of someone who has done his medicals since july 17 and has not been called up for TS and his name was on the TS queue list(he called to verify).
my dear pls help me confirm frm that friend of urs if he got the invite too. Its well.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by kzenterprise(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sploofic: ..
EMERALD CONSULTANT URGENTLY RECRUITING
EMERALD CONSULTANT is a newly established company looking for young vibrant, goal oriented and industrious staff not older than 30 years to fill the following positions:
ADMIN OFFICER
HUMAN RESOURCE PERSONNEL
FRONT DESK OFFICER
CUSTOMER CARE PERSONNEL
Applicants must reside in Lagos only; interested applicant should for forward their C.V to kzenterprise@yahoo.com OR kingzodo@gmail.com
The position your applying for should be the title of your mail
Successful candidates would be contacted through mail
Application closes 23rd of September, 2013
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
standecent: my dear i didnt oooo. I jst dnt want to do/think anymore. I jst called them and they said i shld call back tomorrow for them to confirm wats wrong.
See I said it last week. Come monday you will be handing me my 1000naira voucher for BIS. Lemme tell you something, The last set that went in had a lady who had her medicals in august and she got invited to TS in august too. She was supposed to get the med invite but didn't. Ofcourse she had to travel down from onitsha, I added her on whatsap and that morning when she was literally going to face her destiny zi told her to have faith but she was an athiest.
Anyway she came back with a lot of narratives about why she didn't get caLled initially for meds. As at that time I had done my own medicals. Long story short, she even made it to TS before I who was consoling her.

My point Standecent is, you will be in TS on Monday.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Standecent kindly add me on 26B568B8 or whatsap: 08185480919. I am greatly troubled by your plight and would love to help.
It is well Bro.
Re: Great Friends' Zone by shegzyRico: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
peeeps whatz poppin here....were una go?
Re: Great Friends' Zone by Levato: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
This place is to quiet o, November is near peeps...... Na shinkini e remain grin
Re: Great Friends' Zone by kaysce(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
This DBn way of forgetting people that did 1st interview since march is not a world class attitude at all. Congrats to all dat made it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banks Lay Off 8,584 Staff In A Year / : The Fate Of A Physics Graduate! / Petroleum Agency Boss Komolafe Cancels 60th Birthday Celebration Over Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.