Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' (1934 Views)

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by stormm: 11:23am On May 14, 2013
Someone like Dokubo-Asari appears educated and speaks decent English. But has anyone listened to Tompolo, who has now assumed the role of “First Militant” on account of his chumminess to President Goodluck Jonathan, speak English? Yet, he is the one that holds court with the president almost every day, gets the biggest contracts with the government including the most irresponsible one of the government handing over the nation’s maritime security to him. [b]I even hear that the president addresses him as “my general”. [/b]Yes, I am talking about the president and commander-in-chief of Nigeria’s armed forces. If the president wants to sit with his kinsmen, I know many serious people in the Niger Delta he should be sitting with. The Niger Delta, like any other region, has many decent and serious people but it appears the president prefers other types.

http://leadership.ng/news/130513/why-do-they-take-dokubo-asari-seriously-0
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 11:29am On May 14, 2013
stormm:
Someone like Dokubo-Asari appears educated and speaks decent English. But has anyone listened to Tompolo, who has now assumed the role of “First Militant” on account of his chumminess to President Goodluck Jonathan, speak English? Yet, he is the one that holds court with the president almost every day, gets the biggest contracts with the government including the most irresponsible one of the government handing over the nation’s maritime security to him. [b]I even hear that the president addresses him as “my general”. [/b]Yes, I am talking about the president and commander-in-chief of Nigeria’s armed forces. If the president wants to sit with his kinsmen, I know many serious people in the Niger Delta he should be sitting with. The Niger Delta, like any other region, has many decent and serious people but it appears the president prefers other types.

http://leadership.ng/news/130513/why-do-they-take-dokubo-asari-seriously-0
Many of those dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani that owns oil wells in Tompolos land don't even know how to spell their names

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by slimghost(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:
Many of those dirty stinking Hausa/Fulani that owns oil wells in Tompolos land don't even know how to spell their names

Well said bro. Its Their money, so let them enjoy.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 11:46am On May 14, 2013
Jonathan also regards ibb as his father. Is the way of the retardeen.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 12:00pm On May 14, 2013
Demdem: Jonathan also regards ibb as his father. Is the way of the retardeen.
But Tinubu your brother eat and dine with an Islamic PTF terrorist thief, Terroist Buharia

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by ckkris: 12:16pm On May 14, 2013
stormm:
If the president wants to sit with his kinsmen, I know many serious people in the Niger Delta he should be
sitting with.
Monkey. Na you go chose president friends for him?

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by malc619(m): 12:32pm On May 14, 2013
When and where did GEJ call Tompolo "My General"?

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 14, 2013

Wily2wily:
But Tinubu your brother eat and dine with an Islamic PTF terrorist thief, Terroist Buharia

ckkris: Monkey. Na you go chose president friends for him?

Look if any of una "blow" touch me he, I will just set fire on Nairalnad.

na wa for una sef! Every small thing na fight!

Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!
I do not blame you, I blame those who created such a cage like you.

I support resource control!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by tpia5: 12:43pm On May 14, 2013
And the armed robbers and terrorists wey plenty here, want to start running their senseless mouths about giving N20 to police?

If dem born you well, no give am.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by rusep: 3:08pm On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:

After all they didn’t go to School, they better-off than those that went to University but cannot speak good English like your Mama Dame P. Jonathan
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by aliyumobi(m): 3:23pm On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:

What a foolish talk is that? somebody that didn’t go to school and cannot spell his name yet he owns oil wells while educated indigenes who speak English like Queen Elizabeth owns polluted water wells. Who is more stupid? Please think with your brain not your Anus before posting.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:

Then retatardeen Jonathan must really be very foolish for allowing innocent lives to be lost constantly while allowing ur alleged criminals to walk free.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 3:34pm On May 14, 2013
noblezone:

Look if any of una "blow" touch me he, I will just set fire on Nairalnad.

na wa for una sef! Every small thing na fight!

Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!!
I do not blame you, I blame those who created such a cage like you.

I support resource control!

U aren't making sense. I also support resource control
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by bloggernaija: 4:45pm On May 14, 2013
Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 6:05pm On May 14, 2013
Demdem:
Then retatardeen Jonathan must really be very foolish for allowing innocent lives to be lost constantly while allowing ur alleged criminals to walk free.
Do you know that Tinubu your brother is an Ex-Convict,

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:
Do you know that Tinubu your brother is an Ex-Convict,

he isnt my brother. I dont give a damn about him or his empire. Besides, this thread is about retardeen Jonathan. I salute ur effort in roping in Tinubu grin grin why dont u create another thread for that grin so that we all can focus on egbere Azikwe
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:15pm On May 14, 2013

Plus, he refers to Boko Haram as "My Brothers" and "Our Family" so nothing major.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by bloggernaija: 6:18pm On May 14, 2013
aliyumobi:

What a foolish talk is that? somebody that didn’t go to school and cannot spell his name yet he owns oil wells while educated indigenes who speak English like Queen Elizabeth owns polluted water wells. Who is more stupid? Please think with your brain not your Anus before posting.

Is English your mother tongue? Kolo mentality as exhibited by that ridiculous hat they put on their head
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Plus, he refers to Boko Haram as "My Brothers" and "Our Family" so nothing major.

abi nau. the kai kai infected brain regards evil boko members has his brothers and sisters.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 6:19pm On May 14, 2013
Demdem:
he isnt my brother. I dont give a damn about him or his empire. Besides this thread is about the retardeen Jonathan. I salute ur effort in roping in Tinubu grin grin why dont u create another thread for that grin
But this thread was not created by u.
You want that corrupt Tinubu an Ex-Con to rule this country, a thief that belong to prison or are you supporting his old Baboon, dirty Stinking PTF corrupt islamic terrorist friend Buharia to lead this country? some is wrong with u.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 6:23pm On May 14, 2013
Wily2wily:
But this thread was not created by u.
[s]You want that corrupt Tinubu an Ex-Con to rule this country, a thief that belong to prison or are you supporting his old Baboon, dirty Stinking PTF corrupt islamic terrorist friend Buharia to lead this country? some is wrong with u[/s].

didnt say it was created by me. discussions here are focused on the retardeen

Demdem:

he isnt my brother. I dont give a damn about him or his empire. Besides, this thread is about retardeen Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by kutchs: 6:34pm On May 14, 2013
Sometimes I don‘t get it with these haters running amock on nairaland. What damn business of yours is it what Jonathan calls his brothers and friends?
Why should you worry if he calls Tompolo his general or his captain? Does the name take away anything from you?

Oh gawd! Some pple are just too difficult and unbearable.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:42pm On May 14, 2013
kutchs: Sometimes I don‘t get it with these haters running amock on nairaland. What damn business of yours is it what Jonathan calls his brothers and friends?
Why should you worry if he calls Tompolo his general or his captain? Does the name take away anything from you?

Oh gawd! Some pple are just too difficult and unbearable.

Ummm..... when youre President the office has to be respected and you dont mingle with shady characters that are a bad example to the citizenry (and kids growing up) of law and order.
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Demdem(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2013
Change of heart. Ikenna is coming for ur head grin grin grin who is next grin grin

Itoroetti :

Even ur very father can't be Jonathan's house mate.stupid man

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 9:37am On May 15, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Ummm..... when youre President the office has to be respected and you dont mingle with shady characters that are a bad example to the citizenry (and kids growing up) of law and order.
But Fashola mingles with thieves like Tinubu, ok they are birds of a feather
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by malc619(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2013
Wily2wily:
But Fashola mingles with thieves like Tinubu, ok they are birds of a feather

Same way ur Ojukwu was after IBB's butt during 2011 elections....

cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 10:39am On May 15, 2013
malc619:

Same way ur Ojukwu was after IBB's butt during 2011 elections....
cheesy cheesy
Do u know who is Chief Obafemi Konko
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by malc619(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2013
Wily2wily:
Do u know who is Chief Obafemi Konko

Yeah, he. Was the one who reported "Ojukwu's". butt-sniffing activity..

Correct me if I'm "right"...

cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Calls Tompolo 'my General' by Wily2wily: 11:15am On May 15, 2013
malc619:

Yeah, he. Was the one who reported "Ojukwu's". butt-sniffing activity..

Correct me if I'm "right"...
cheesy cheesy
kool you are more than right. Plz tell me the name of Konko in English?

(1) (Reply)

World's 100 Best Beaches Pics / Food Security In Nigeria: The Abia State Example / CAPTION THIS PHOTO OF FASOLA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.