Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,504 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? (12708 Views)

Celebrity You Should Look Up To In 2015 / Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / Celebrity You Would Have Loved To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by pweeryambre: 5:10pm On May 14, 2013
charley boy,
cossy orjiakor(just to see wah she can do wif the boobs)
M.I
denrele
omotala and genevive together
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by abduldope(m): 5:11pm On May 14, 2013
oluwadare26: Mikel Obi and 2baba
bros hw u tk xpct mk mikel lev em football cm der Mk una de reason b4 comment jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by DerFuhrer: 5:12pm On May 14, 2013
Lere Paimo (Eda), Idowu Philips (Iya Rainbow)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by pweeryambre: 5:15pm On May 14, 2013
tspun: jim iyke jim iyke jimiyke jim iyke jim iyke jim iyke!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jim iyke is just gonna over do it till its not fun anymore, i dont even wana see him there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by maingwaest(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2013
Tonto Dike,Iyanya,JIM IYKE
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by sagytariusTM1: 5:41pm On May 14, 2013

IK Osakioduwa returns once again in 2013 to host ‘The Chase’.
I thought I read from somewhere that IK wouldnt be hosting this year's.
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by ajanaku2(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2013
Saheed Osupa...

Paso...

Atawewe...
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by chocofizzy(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
grin[color=#770077][/color]I think Genevive,Omotala,aπϑ myself are good to go.
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Reachyrich(f): 6:06pm On May 14, 2013
I prefer banky w or naeto c.
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Crown128(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2013
Lilimax:
Which of the Goldie are you talking about?
Hope you are not one of the 40 escaped Kenyans Aro undecided
Rotflmao
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by LEXYCOM: 6:52pm On May 14, 2013
Baba suwe and iya osogbo
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2013
gbosaa: Kabiru Sokoto
Dino Melaye
Cosy Orjiakor/tonto
Gani Adams
Idowuogbo from nl
Eniola Badmus
Afrocandy.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On May 14, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jerosi angry grin
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jerosi angry grin

I think you would be very interesting to watch grin grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Geminilove(f): 9:23pm On May 14, 2013
The EME crew Banky W and Whizzy
Toolz
Tiwa Savage
Terry G
Kokomaster and don jazzy
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Fussbot: 9:30pm On May 14, 2013
Haha!

Sanyeri nko?? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Nuzo1(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2013
Reachyrich: I prefer banky w or naeto c.

Just like Genevive, D'banj, Tuface and Don Jazzy,.....Banky and Naeto are almost a brands in their own rights.

BBA is mainly for up coming or struggling artists who need international exposure and money to kick off. The afforementioned already have most part of it.

Lynxx, Iyanya, D'prince, Tiwa, Omawunmi, Chidimma and Tonto can do well in BBA.

We should also note that reality shows like this requires folks who are very intelligent and have good communication skills.

Its not all about making noise and being unnecessarily hyper active!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Drkul(f): 11:20pm On May 14, 2013
Boko haram & Goodluck jonathan
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by ultimatebunmi1(f): 11:35pm On May 14, 2013
aburo7: The biggest reality show in Africa, Big Brother Africa is back for the 8th season, and this year’s edition is titled The Chase.
A total of 28 housemates from 14 countries will be chasing after the US$300 000 cash prize and all the other perks that comes with winning the biggest reality show in Africa.
The show is set to launch on Sunday, 26 May, and we’re informed that this year’s edition will have more twists and more surprises. With reality you just cant tell.
IK Osakioduwa returns once again in 2013 to host ‘The Chase’.
‘We want to give audiences and loyal fans of the show, a truly unforgettable viewing experience once again. This season audiences can expect a show encompassing suspense, emotions, drama, fun, excitement and quite possibly, as we have seen in previous seasons, a little romance’, M-Net Africa Managing Director Biola Alabi says in a statement to the press.
We await to see the full list of housemates and the 14 different countries represented. As always, you know Nigeria will be in the building!
Which Nigerian celebrity do you want to see in the Big Brother Africa House?
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/05/big-brother-africa-season-8-to-start.html?m=0
terry G
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 14, 2013
Its dtunez again o...Ladies...Its IYANYA.
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 14, 2013
I wil also like 2 c young guys like wizkid,davido or dammykrane teaching the galz how to dance gang nam style...Hihi davido dammykrane are not upto 21 sha.Fuckup...Then i think iyanya n wizkid are perfect,they wil b doin alot of 'KIAMASA' SEXYMAMA.Galz 4 d huz 4 her'am
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by beeboy09(m): 4:15am On May 15, 2013
Have you all noticed this? Its a big market strategy that works for mnet. Besides the football seasons that runs from August to May every year the Big Brother reality show guarantees mnet millions of subscribers. In order to complete the loop between, the BBA show fills the empty space. Nice strategy. If you don't come outside that box you won't observe.
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by dramendra: 6:34am On May 15, 2013
Did anyone noticed the BBA symbol? More like the all eyes of illuminaty....
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:42am On May 15, 2013
Yay! Lol okay i think i'd love to see 2face, bt am sure that might not be possible......so probably wizkid. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by premlove(m): 7:49am On May 15, 2013
obiajurum25: I think Jim Iyke should represent Nigeria or even Tuface Idibia
do you want to increase nigeria population
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by girlyly: 7:57am On May 15, 2013
for real "patience ozokwuo" aka mama G, LL DELIVER PERFECTLY
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by franca30(f): 8:55am On May 15, 2013
Saka
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 15, 2013
Terry gee abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by ohidani: 12:21pm On May 15, 2013
2baba
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by babyboy3(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2013
Most definitely Genevieve and Atiku, who knows we might see One Night in Abuja PT2
Re: Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? by Revolva(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2013
grin ummm ...Boko Haram brothers...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Photos Of Cynthia The Most Beautiful Girl In UNIBEN Leaked Online [PHOTO / Picture Of Emeka Ossai & His Twins / Charles Awurum Launches Beauty Pageant Competition In MAFAA Awards 2018‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.