Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Laptop From 65k - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop From 65k (971 Views)

Expecting my Acer Laptop from RACHEL WANG / Own A Decent Laptop From N30,000 / Get Laptop From Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop From 65k by olumdefire: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2008
DELL Latitude 800,DELL Latitude 400 and Toshiba Just arrived,
Re: Laptop From 65k by ramonmulti(m): 5:45pm On Apr 23, 2008
Yes i am very interested but i would like you to call me at this number 08033924627 so that do business.

contact information: 3b pepple street computer village ikeja. opp zenith bank. call me Anayo. Victor.
Re: Laptop From 65k by olumdefire: 1:34am On Apr 24, 2008
This laptop will be ariving in the next 2weeks,i just ordered for it directly from HP computers its going for just N-165,000

HP Pavilion dv6700t customizable Notebook PC

· Upgrad Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (64-bit)
· Pentium(R) Dual-Core Mobile Processor T2370 (1.73 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache, 533MHz FSB)
· 15.4" diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP Bright View Widescreen Display (1280 x 800)
· 2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)
· Intel(R) Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 - For Core 2 Duo Processors
· HP Imprint Finish (Radiance) + Web cam + Microphone
· Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
· 120GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
· SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
· No TV Tuner w/remote control
· 6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
· Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
· Mobile Stereo Earbud Headphones (1 pair)
· HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope
Re: Laptop From 65k by damola1: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2008
Clearance Sales

Brand New HP 530 120 GB HDD, 1GB RAM laptop with 1yr HP warranty For ₦75,000

+ Free 1 GB Original Samsung USB flash drive

+ Authentic HP Bag Case

This is a basic budget priced laptop that is going to serve most Nigerians for years to come. From experience most Nigerian buyers are guilty of the follow follow syndrome; they buy a laptop with web cam they will never use, or Bluetooth that will rarely be used, or assume since everyone is buying the core / quad duo, which is really meant for multitasking users, they too need it, they splash their earnings on what they really never use.

If however in the future you need a Bluetooth, or web cam, you can always get one for less than ₦5,000, so why buy for ₦130,000 and waste over ₦60,000

About the laptop you are about to Buy

This is a stunningly sleek notebook which is incredibly portable with an exceptional 15.4 inch screen making it ideal for watching DVDs on the move or having multiple 
The HP 530 wireless notebook comes with Windows Vista Home Basic, an Intel Celeron 520 1.6 GHz processor, 1GB of RAM (which can be extendable to 2GB) and a sizable 120GB hard drive and Wifi for wireless internet browsing.

Fantastic Features:

15.4-inch WXGA Bright View Display

Watch DVDs how they are meant to be watched with the 15.4 inch widescreen display

DVD+R Double Layer Burner:

The HP 530 comes with a DVD+R DL (double layer) drive which means you can now and records twice as much data than traditional DVD recording media.

Simply pop in a DVD+R DL disc into the DVD drive and you will be ready to record up to four hours of high-quality video or up to 8.5 GB of data, music and/or images on a 
Wireless Browsing:

At any available hotspot, get online with ease.

Specification:

HP 530 Intel Cel 520,
1.6-GHz, 533-MHz FSB,
15.4 WXGA BrightView,
120GB 5400,
1024MB 667MHZ (1D),
DVD/CD-RW,
Broadcom BG, 10/100 nic,
Intel Graphics
Media Accelerator 950, 224 shared system
memory, 4 cell Li-Ion, Vista Home Basic,
year, parts and labor KP497UP#ABA

Computer Engineer's Review:

Hello all,

I work at several computer stores and have access to them all on a daily basis. I have not purchased these laptops but I instead work with them in order to bring you the highest quality consumer based reviews. I sometimes ask the opinions of my staff and also of customers.

So without further interruption here is my review on the HP 530

Screen:

The screen is pretty good, 15.4" Its rather clear and sharp.

Performance:

With an Inbuilt 1 GB RAM and quite fast considering its in built Intel Celeron Chip, This is a great value for the price point.

Design

Build quality is high and it has been very popular at recent months. Especially to those in university, banking and most other Nigeria and those that need a basic cheap laptop.

Conclusion:

If you want a first laptop or a simple one as your first computer this is it and would do everything required for university and most jobs.

Buyer's Review:

Good solid competitively priced laptop. Excellent screen, Intel graphics card is solid and runs all accelerated applications flawlessly; integrated wireless and simplistic button, combined with good keyboard and mouse layout make it a very intelligent machine. Mouse touch pad is beveled below the keyboard to avoid accidental touching while typing. Very thin and light, and surprisingly compact. CD burner and DVD drive work flawlessly and exceptionally quick. USB ports are on the correct side (left) for users with USB mice. For a 1.6 GHz this system runs absolutely spectacularly!

HP 530 Laptop Price:            ₦75,000     (Strictly for clearance Sales, retails 90,000)
1 GB Samsung USB flash drive:      0       (Valued at: 3,500)
Authentic HP Bag Case         ₦4,500       (Valued at: 7,600)

Total Package Price:            ₦79,500

Do you have any further Questions?

Please Call: 01-2793388 or text: 08027447846, 08035565245, and 08058719988

How to Order:

1. Pick Up in Store;

Visit: BG mart Maryland.

2. Cash On Delivery., Free Delivery Anywhere in lagos, outside Lagos, Contact us.

3. Save an extra: ₦200, Pay into our bank account, and have us deliver the next day, Free of Charge.

Offer valid while stocks last

Re: Laptop From 65k by olumdefire: 6:31pm On Apr 24, 2008
Demola,Life is full of chioce if celeron is wat u choose that is not wat i choosed,and u can't choose for anybody .We all have right to our choice.I advise that u open another topic on new page for ur market.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Electric Power Supply Without Generator Nor Phcn / Ultraportable Msi Notebook + Case + Extended Battery + Wireless Ibm Mouse - 95k / Subtly and Gently Used Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 For Sale!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.