Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

!!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! (1541 Views)

Promo Promo Promo Get Your Tablet Today At Cheap Price<pay On Dilivery> / Start Your Own Blog / Looking To Start Your Own VPN Business ? Well We Can Get You Started In No Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by Nintag(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2013
This is the ultimate custom built tablet package, which allow you to get fully customized tablet designed. a one time fee of $3000.00

Two samples of tablets meeting your hardware spec
Print or laser logo on the back of the tablets
Your own boot image
Your own wall paper
Packaging box with your own customized design
Have the tablet only run your own app when boot. The tablet is basically dedicated device of your application.
Or have the tablet only show and run your own multiple apps on the home page. Your user can only see and run your apps, not any other apps on the tablet.
100% refundable if we cannot meet your requirement

Description:
Two samples of tablets meeting your hardware spec
Print or laser logo on the back of the tablets
Your own boot image
Your own wall paper
Packaging box with your own customized design
Have the tablet only run your own app when boot. The tablet is basically a dedicated device of your application.
Or have the tablet only show and run your own multiple apps on the home page. Your user can only see and run your apps, not any other apps on the tablet.
100% refundable if we cannot meet your requirement
2 weeks turn-around-time

Once you make the payment, we engineering team will contact you to hear your requirements. Based on your requirements we will propose hardware spec and cost for volume production. If we cannot meet your requirements or you are not 100% satisfied, we will refund your full payment right away. Once we reach the agreement, we will have you send us your design files, such as your logo, boot image, wall paper, box design, and your own apps that you want to run on the tablets. We can also help you design as long as we have your logo.

Your logo file in AI (Adobe Illustrator) or CDR (Corel DRaw) format. You better also provide a single color (black/white) version that will be used to print your logo on the back of the tablet.
Boot image: the same dimension as the tablet screen resolution (e.g., 1024&#215;768), in jpeg (JPG) format.
Wall paper: 2 x the dimension of the tablet screen resolution (e.g., 2048 x 1536), in jpeg (JPG) format. The center area with the same dimension as the screen resolution will be shown on the main home page, rest of the area will only been seen when user tap to left or right in landscape or portrait mode. So make sure you have your main design, such as logo and message, in this center area.
Art design that you want to use on the package box in AI or CDR format. Usually we do provide you the empty template with right dimension of our standard box, then you just need to fill it up.

The turn-around time for a full customized tablet package is about 2 weeks from the day that we receive your design files.
This is perfect if you want to have a prototype of your own tablets or tablet type device. You can then take such package to your investors or sales channels to ask funding or get feedback. We understand every project could fail, so you have no obligation to place volume order after buying our ultimate custom built tablet package. However, if you do place volume order in the future, you know you already have a secured source to make them for you. We have 5 factories with 500,000 tablet capacity per month, so we can definitely meet your volume production requirements.

After Purchasing your full Customized tablet package

you can begin to order our tablet prices range from $65.00 to $300.00 a peace we can send you a sample if you paid for full customized tablet package. and from there we can mass produce in as many quantity as you want. We are American Base and your product is top quality and USA made.

we give 10% discount on tablet price starting from $200.00 upward

To get our full tablet list and spec please email me or reply to this message.

Please and please do not type anything here if you do not have the finance to start. We do not have a website address for this product, but we have a local agent in Nigeria. If you wish to meet in person. Upon contact i will provide you our number in both USA and Nigeria for better communication. Please keep in mind Your money will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the product.
You can have your own Inye tablet company or any of the Nigeria claim tablet We offer top quality and you will be Happy with us Guaranteed.

Few spec of our c1 Tablet: full spec available upon interest

Weight
316 g

Dimensions
191 × 125 × 10 mm

Maker
uPlay Tablet

Model
Tablet J20

CPU - # of cores
Single core

CPU - Frequency (GHz)
1.2 GHz

CPU - Platform
ARM &#8211; Cortex A8

CPU - Model
AllWinner A13

Operation System
Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich

GPU
Dual-core Mali 400

Memory
512 MB

Storage
4 GB

Screen dimension
7 inch

Screen type
Capacitive multi-touch

Extended Storage
Up to 32GB

WiFi
802.1 b/g/n

3G
Support External 3G Dongle

Gravity sensor
Yes

Speaker
Yes

Video Recording
1080P

Enclosure
Plastic

Battery
2300 mAh

Battery Life
Listening music: 6 hours; watching video: 4 hours; playing game: 4 hours; surfing web: 5 hours

Camera
0.3MP front facing camera

Extend Ports
1 x TF card port;
1 x DC-IN port
1 x MINI USB 3.0 port(OTG);
1 x MINI HDMI port
1 x 3.5mm earphone port

Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by donmike122(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2013
Hello nintag..email me on gealforever @ yahoo.com and lets talk
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by Nintag(m): 2:26am On May 24, 2013
Ok
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by tolux247(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2013
Please, my Tablet is not booting can you repair please ?
Nintag: Ok
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by Nintag(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2013
We sell we don't fix
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by dav8id(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
@Nintag i'm familiar with uplaytablet, i do biz with them b4 but i stop cuz there tablet are not phone eneble and most of my client demand for phone call eneble tablet.
But what i did't understand is,you said you dont have website 4 that but uplaytablet due have a website{ www dot uplaytablet dot com } or i my getting u wrong?
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by Nintag(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
We partner with them so its our partner site not ours.
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by Nintag(m): 5:38am On Jun 09, 2013
We not uplay tablet
Re: !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! by tck2000(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Data Plan 2020 Bundles | Subscription Codes And Price / GPS Tracker Device / Apple Watch Spotted On Candice Swanepoel Wrist On U.S Magazine Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.