Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,341 members, 7,839,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median (1035 Views)

Friends I Need Your Advice/ Opinion Plsssss / HELP PLSSSSS!!!!! Landover Aviation Business School / Plsssss And Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Segunagagu(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2013
Hello guys. Plss wats d formular to find median for UNgrouped frequency. Am confused. Is it n+1 divided by 2. Or n-1 divided 2. Which one. I see dis in different books
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Ajani2010(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2013
In economics its n/2 but in maths its n+1/2 attimes 4 odd numbers
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Segunagagu(m): 8:29pm On May 14, 2013
Wat of d one with n-1 am confused.
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Ajani2010(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2013
Segun agagu: Wat of d one with n-1 am confused.
am nt sure of that
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by olatomiwa(f): 1:53am On May 15, 2013
Don't worry, we will all write rubbish. No be today na, we must show Statistics on Saturday!
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by obabila(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2013
It depends on the data,if it N is odd u use,median=(N+1 divided by 2)th but if it is even,u use median={(N/2)th+(N/2+1)th} everything divided by 2 where N is the summation of all the frequency and this is the terminal cumulative frequency
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Segunagagu(m): 9:18pm On May 15, 2013
olatomiwa: Don't worry, we will all write rubbish. No be today na, we must show Statistics on Saturday!
Which saturday ooo...
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Segunagagu(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2013
obabila: It depends on the data,if it N is odd u use,median=(N+1 divided by 2)th but if it is even,u use median={(N/2)th+(N/2+1)th} everything divided by 2 where N is the summation of all the frequency and this is the terminal cumulative frequency
I didn't get wat iu wrote. So u mean if its odd we use
N+1 but if it is even we use N-1. Abi. Is dat wat u are saying. And we will divide by 2
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by obabila(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2013
Nothing like N-1 in d formular,look at it very well,u will get it N+1 over 2 for odd but N over 2 plus N over 2 plus 1 everything divided by 2 for even
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by Odunhana: 7:20am On May 16, 2013
It is (n+1/2)th value
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by obabila(m): 1:06am On Aug 11, 2013
That is what i posted initially,i just want him to understand better that is why i put it that way,check my last post well,u will see what i am trying to say.
Re: Plsssss What Is The Formular To Find Median by MediaTools: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Segunagagu:
Hello guys. Plss wats d formular to find median for UNgrouped frequency. Am confused. Is it n+1 divided by 2. Or n-1 divided 2. Which one. I see dis in different books
check median calculations here https://mediancalculator.com/

(1) (Reply)

Language As A Dissonance In Communication / ASUU Calls Off Strike / Ebonyi State University To Resume Lectures On Monday«We Pass ASUU»

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.