Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools (1825 Views)

Dexdee Fountains Pioneer In Water Fountain In Nigeria / Affordable Fountains,swimming Pools And Waterfalls. / Affordable Fountains,water Fall And Swimming Pool. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-88076.0.html

I will like to say a big thank you to our customers that have patronised us on nairaland.
A couple of people visited our warehouse and where not disaapointed.
I will like to say again that we import tiles from spain and therefore we offer cheaper prices and more quality goods.

Importer of:-
Ceramic wall and floor tiles
Vitrified wall and floor tiles
Pre-moulded fibre pools
Suspended ceiling
Pop ceiling
Plaster Board

our company is undergoing some rejuvenation as well and is now known as

STONIO NIGERIA LIMITED
29 Olanrewaju street, off Oregun Road, opposite Synergy Place(UK VISA BUILDING), Ikeja.Lagos

we also transport tiles to any part of the country.

Pls contact Mr Evans on 01-8787346 or 08033107875
ev_space@yahoo.com

NB- Pls call Mr Evans directly when u get to the warehouse because there are so many marketers in the company.

Quality and Integrity.
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2008
arrival of new unique designs especially wooden floor tiles
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by abujabooks(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2008
@Aysometin,

Send me more details about Mr Evans's tiles.
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by Nobody: 8:19am On May 06, 2008
@AbujaBooks
I will send you a message on facebook
cheers
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by abujabooks(f): 10:31am On May 06, 2008
@Aysomethin,

Send me an email instead.
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2008
ok
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by landis(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2008
how much is square-meter of 'click-fit' wooden floor(laminat)?
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 07, 2008
@Landit,
The wooden floor we have now is N1500 per sqm
Re: Thank You To Our Customers: Tiles, Fountains And Pools by Nobody: 11:28am On May 21, 2008
new wall tiles just arrived.
UNIQUE DESIGNS AND AFFORDABLE from Spain.
Contact us

STONIO NIGERIA LIMITED
29 Olanrewaju street, off Oregun Road, opposite Synergy Place(UK VISA BUILDING), Ikeja.Lagos

we also transport tiles to any part of the country.

Please contact Mr Evans on 01-8787346 or 08033107875
ev_space@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Complete Modern Duplex Plan For Sale. Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Ele / Lekki Phase ONE Land For Sale / (PICTURES INCLUDED) Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Matogun Ifo Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.