Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof (655 Views)

Why Has No Southerner Appointed as EFCC Chairman? / FCT Minister's Spokesman Shot In Abuja / No Southerner Has Ever Been The Minister Of Fct:here Is My Proof; (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof by idumuose(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2013
This is a list of ministers of the Abuja Federal
Capital Territory. The Federal Capital Territory,
Abuja, Nigeria was formed in 1976 from parts of
former Nasarawa, Niger, and Kogi States.
Did our constitution say that no southerner shall ever
Be appointed or oversee the ministry of FCT?This is
Very unfair.I do not knw why the southerners are dumb.
Is there any ministry that a northerner has never overseen?
We have had Prof.Jubrin Aminu,Dr Rilwanu Lukman,etc take
Charge of Petroleum ministry.This inbalance and favouritism
Must stop.Abuja is d capital of Nigeria and not the capital
Of d north.That Abuja is beautiful today is as a result of
The revenue from Oil money from the south and not money from
Groundnut pyramid.Abuja belong
To all of us.

Name

1.John Jatau Kadiya. 1979-1982

2.Iro Abubakar Dan Musa. 1982-1983

3.Haliru Dantoro. 1983-1984

4.Mamman Jiya Vatsa. 1984-1985(Dec)

5.Hamza Abdullahi. 1986-1989

6.Gado Nasko. 1989-1993

7.Jeremiah Timbut Useni. 1993-1998

8.Mamman Kontagora. 1998-2001

9.Ibrahim Bunu. 2001-2002

10.Mohammed Abba Gana. 2002-2003

11.Nasir Ahmad el-Rufai. 2003-2007_

12.Aliyu Modibbo Umar. 2007-2009

13.Muhammadu Adamu Aliero. 2009-2010.

14.Bala Mohammed. 2010-Till date
Re: No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof by WHees(m): 11:58pm On May 14, 2013
idumuose: I do not knw why the southerners are dumb.

You are the first person i know who has this bizarre thought, but if you really believe your fellow compatriots are dumb why do you still expect a dumb person to occupy that seat? I dont have to continue to engage in this discourse cos southeners are not dumb to me, but one thing i know is you will regret creating this thread when the dumb folks[as you call them] start demanding for explanation & your motives behind this expensive sarcasm.
Re: No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof by Nobody: 12:00am On May 15, 2013
He even tried, at least he said dumb, not dump.

One would have expected the latter given his level of cognition.
Re: No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof by cfours: 2:45am On May 15, 2013
what a foolish topic.
You said urself that Abuja was formed from Nassarawa, Niger and Kwara.

Abuja belong To all of us.

This statement is an insult to the people who are originally from Abuja and those who live there.
All parts of Nigeria belongs to All of us ...but let us apply common sense where applicable.

what u should be doing instead is maybe petitioning for FCT to be moved to ur SE region. I'm guessing you are IGBO because it is usually IGBO people that create stupid topics like this.
Re: No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof by musiwa26: 3:17am On May 15, 2013
hmm.. interesting.
Re: No Southerner Has Ever Become Fct Minister:here Is My Proof by naptu2: 3:26am On May 15, 2013
Who cares where the person is from? What matters is the person's competence.

By the way, you missed one; who was FCT minister/minister of Lagos Affairs between 1960-1966?

(1) (Reply)

Mai Tatsine, Boko Haram And Can: The Bitter Truth / JTF Uncovers Lebanese Terror Cell In Kano / Jonathan's Half Time: The Hard Facts By: Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.