Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - A Perfect Point He Belongs To The Illuminati? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - A Perfect Point He Belongs To The Illuminati? (736 Views)

PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage / Chidinma Celebrates Her 24th Birthday Today / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown's 24th Birthday Cake - A Perfect Point He Belongs To The Illuminati? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 15, 2013
Personally I don't believe in all the Illuminati talk...mostly because I
don't understand it. But someone just drew my attention to Chris
Brown's 24th birthday cake. The singer turned 24 on May 5th and
that's the cake he celebrated with.
It's a black and white checkered Egyptian pyramid. Some say
'masonic symbols'.
Is this a Perfect Point that he belongs to the iLLuminati??
What do you say?

(1) (Reply)

Confessed Killer Of Notorious B.I.G. Escapes From Prison / Don Jazzy Tweets His New Porsche Carrera / Fathia Plange Brings Make Me A Success To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.