Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? (6176 Views)

The Major Cause Of Tyre Burst Accidents In Nigeria ( Pictures Included ) / Bodies Burnt Beyond Recognition In Enugu Multiple Car Accidents(Graphic Photos) / Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by nkc(m): 6:35am On Apr 23, 2008
sorry to hear that cry
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by Scopium: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2008
nobilia:

This is not about a motor accident but about a weird accident that happened this morning.
The lift in my friend's apartment went dark yesterday night, the apartment management have closed office for the day, the bulbs could only be changed when they resume in the morning.
My friend's neighbour was about to go to work this morning, he was typing a message on his phone while approaching the lift. He pressed the lift button, the door opened and he went in, the guy landed almost 17 floors to his death within the lift compartment. What really caused this was that the management guys were changing the bulbs on the ground floor and decided to handle a minor maintenance which made the lift to malfunction, this caused the lift gate on my friend's floor to open without the lift bucket(carrier) being on the same floor and the victim went in taking the darkness to mean that the bulb have not been repaired, the message he was typing didn't allow him pay much attention to notice that the carrier wasn't there.
The firemen came in about 10 minutes later and the body was retrieved.
If this kind of thing could happen here, people in naija should be careful about this kind of super weird accidents.

[size=13pt]That's really weird, sorry to hear that[/size]
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by mamaput(f): 9:20am On Apr 23, 2008
that was way back in 1986 i think. the driver was drunk. we my sister ask him to let us out that we will find or way home but be insisted and speeded up(as if he knew we were ready to jump out of the moving car.

well end of the story is that the car somersaulted a few times down a hill. all of us came out alive and unharmed.we never entered his car ever again.
from the somersaults a lot of dust came into the car or hair was out of place etc etc.
when we got home our mum thought we were comming home from somewere we must have had an orgy and insulted us called us all sorts of names i will not repeat.
we never ever told her that she almost lost two children that day.
we went up to or room and just sat there looking at each other.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by goofy(f): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2008
It happened last year, when a truck hit my car.Infact when i got home and told my family about it, they couldn`t help but thank God for me, cos considering the size of my car to the truck you would have expected something more fatal.

But I thank God there were no injuries.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by spicy007(f): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2008
meen, i remember being in 3 accidents
first was in '96, when i was 11. we (my brother of 12 yrs, 2 aunties and the driver) were on our way to challenge, ibadan to visit our cousine. Near oluyole estate, the driver dozed off and we found urselves in the gutter. while people were happy noone was injured, i was busy crying cos i couldnt find the new Christmas dress i was admiring a few minutes earlier. there were dry leaves and refuse in the gutter, and a woman had just gone inside to get a box of matches and kerosine to burn the refuse, right before we fell in the gutter, talk about miracles.

second , i experienced in 2001, when in front of KwaraPoly, Ilorin, there was an accident a few metres in front of me, involvong a peugeot and a mini- bus just coming in from Jebba. when i got to the scene, like 25 seconds later, it was a sight for sore eyes, there was so much blood ont he floor, i thot it was palm- oil. i remember a boy scrambling out of the bus and running aimlessly, boy was he disoriented. they had to get an axe to free the peugeot driver from the car as the left chassis had smashed his leg in. i was ill and sober throughout that day

third, i was on my way to Lag from Abeokuta in a 2-month old Hyundai Sonata , after an official training session, unknown to us, the driver was busy "sampled shots" of Abeokuta "ogun jedi". The idiot made sure he entered all the pot- holes till we got to the Abeokuta- Sagamu roundabout, and wham! we found ourselves in the middle of the round-about, with two burst front tyres, a slashed tyre rim and a bashed in under-body. till today, the car is yet to recover fully but we all survived.

4th accident involved my boss, her hubby, elber bro and the driver on the way to ilorin, the car got bashed by a luxurious (ifesinachi to be precise), coming at top speed on the wrong lane. saving grace was that they al wore seat- belts, all 4 of them and this is what the car looked like after. Ifesinachi paid the sum of N3m for a new car.

Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by komekn(m): 11:15am On Apr 23, 2008
In Germany, on an A road not the autobahn, raining heavily came round a bend way too fast, the car spun full 360 about four times, I mean I had enough time to pray, speak in tongues and thank Father God for his mercy and the car came to stop in a field. No damage to the car not even a scratch on our person, just two grateful sons of the most high God.

It was a Subaru(4x4) so we were able to drive out the field without getting stuck in the grass and mud, also before the police could come to ask any questions.

Always continually grateful to God 4 Life.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by Aladunni(f): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2008
never had a motor accident

but ave had numerous on Okada and it always happen in the twinkle of an eye, the next i know is that am either on the ground or in the gutter.

None has been too much for comfort, serious sprain that may leave me limping for months sha.

One funny thing is just that i always ask for my bag all the time i had these accidents. Maybe its because its not too much sha.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by titilaelae(f): 11:47am On Apr 23, 2008
Had 2 and both were on my birthdays! The first was on my way from work in the evening and in my colleague’s car (we were also neighbours). We were approaching toll gate from Alapere. I was just reminiscing on the get-together organized for me at the office earlier that day and with my eyes closed I did not notice gravel were on the road which made the road kind of slippery and the guy was struggling with the steering to make the car steady. Before I could say ‘hi’ the car had turned to where we were coming from, crossed the kerb in the middle of the road and jumped into the bush. All these happened in split seconds and I couldn’t open my eyes for the fear of finding myself in heaven. Well, nobody had a scratch, thank God.

On my birthday again the following year, I was going to work in the same car and we were on Oregun road when we ran into some danfo drivers driving roughly the way they do when one of them dies and they want to take him for burial. My colleague did all he could to avoid them but one daredevil just emerged from nowhere and bashed the side where I was! Fortunately I was not injured. But what kind of coincidence was this? shocked shocked Was God telling me something? Needless to say that that was the last day I entered the guy’s
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by Scopium: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
Aladunni:

never had a motor accident

but ave had numerous on Okada and it always happen in the twinkle of an eye, the next i know is that am either on the ground or in the gutter.

None has been too much for comfort, serious sprain that may leave me limping for months sha.

One funny thing is just that i always ask for my bag all the time i had these accidents. Maybe its because its not too much sha.

[size=13pt]Most people can be lucky, fortunate or favoured. The last time my younger brother was sick was 2005 december. Can you beat that?[/size]
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by lawyerchap(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2008
Returning from a night at the movies, was doing about 100km/h in my Golf GTI when i noticed a large truck parked dead ahead on the inside lane of the 3rd Mainland Bridge. I immediately switched lanes to avoid the hulking deathtrap.

But as i passed the truck my usually super-responsive GTI developed a mind of its own. It started heading towards the railings and no matter how much i steered it the other way, it just kept heading towards the Atlantic. I had time to say a quick prayer to God that if i was to die that day the car should remain on the bridge and not plunge into the Atlantic.

All this time i had held off from applying the brakes because i didn't know what was going on (the driving principle "when in doubt, both feet out"), but as the railings and the ocean loomed closer, i gently stepped on the brakes trying to make a controlled stop. This transferred the weight to the front of the car, causing the rear end to swing around and send me into a wild spin. The car slammed into the railings with the passenger's side and flipped over and over a couple of times before coming to rest on its side.

Tuface Idibia was still playing "My guy na your eye you go sharpen" when i climbed out of the car. There wasn't a scratch on me. Not even from all the glass flying around.

Kind people stopped to help and they explained to me that the truck's tank had ruptured and it had spilled diesel all over the bridge. They told me i had probably stepped on my brakes as i passed the truck and that was what made my car stop responding.

Before i finished salvage and rescue operations that night, about seven other cars fell victim to the slick surface with varying degrees of damage.

Insurance came through quite speedily though.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by RealMan3(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2008
nobilia:

This is not about a motor accident but about a weird accident that happened this morning.
The lift in my friend's apartment went dark yesterday night, the apartment management have closed office for the day, the bulbs could only be changed when they resume in the morning.
My friend's neighbour was about to go to work this morning, he was typing a message on his phone while approaching the lift. He pressed the lift button, the door opened and he went in, the guy landed almost 17 floors to his death within the lift compartment. What really caused this was that the management guys were changing the bulbs on the ground floor and decided to handle a minor maintenance which made the lift to malfunction, this caused the lift gate on my friend's floor to open without the lift bucket(carrier) being on the same floor and the victim went in taking the darkness to mean that the bulb have not been repaired, the message he was typing didn't allow him pay much attention to notice that the carrier wasn't there.
The firemen came in about 10 minutes later and the body was retrieved.
If this kind of thing could happen here, people in naija should be careful about this kind of super weird accidents.

Wonders shall never end. kiss kiss kiss

Does this mean that the guy is dead , just like that cry cry

*shakes head*
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by RealMan3(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2008
SAM MILLA:

MID 90s, can't tell the exact year again
Enugu to Onitsha,
J5 bus, Cruisng at about 140km/h
One of the front tyres fell off.
Bus stopped about a kilometer and half from the point of incident
Nobody hurt.
   GLORY BE TO GOD

Just similar to mine on the same road some years back. The only difference is that out bus somersaulted three times but nobody died. About 11 of us . Around 8pm.

Who says God is not good?
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by oYaTo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
I've been fortunate enough not to be involved in an auto accident, thanks to God.

I had this one accident when I was riding my bike back when I was a kid.

Was riding my bike in our estate, which had a duplex on each side of the road, and two metallic water tanks per duplex.

At the end of the street was four duplexes on each side, meaning eight water tanks.

Riding my bike at high speed, waving to my friends as i sped by.

Reached the end of the street and made a left turn, unfortunately the I realised too late the speed was excessive.

Grabbed the brakes, but alas since the driveway was filled with gravel, I skidded and ended up colliding headlong into the bunch of metal tanks.

Blacked out.

Somewhere, somehow I heard the shouts of my mum and I felt myself being carried.

Woke up at home, with a huge bloody gash just about an inch away from my right eye.

Everyone told me how lucky I was not to have ended up with one eye.

Dad immediately disposed of the bike.

Damn I miss that bike!

p.s - till today peeps think i'm an ibo boy cos of the scar!
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by senetee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2008
Aah, accidents, well been in a few vehicular accidents but this one involving an okada comes to mind. It was in the slopy area of Akobo, Ibadan a few years ago. I boarded this vespa(scooter) on my way to pal's house. The guy sped so fast but naively i thought the guy was in control of his machine.

We get on my pal's untarred close that had a wall at the end of the street and the guy starts to speed up again. Before i could caution the rider, the bike goes straight into a bushy plot. We hit a rock which sends both of us flying in the air.
    Luckily, i landed on my side and rolled for a while. I got up with no serious injury but my rider suffered an injured lip and bled profusely.

On inquiry, the rider said both accelerator pedal and brakes went dead and with engine speed quite high(a scooter uses a floor pedal if u remember), directing the bike into the shrubs was the only the way to stop it else na brick wall we for smash into. I was perplexed but thank God now as I laugh at the whole episode.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by tboy1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2008
on my way back from my nephews b'day party- i slept off while driving.Car was a write-off, injured myself a lil bit but nothing serious-thanks to the airbag and seat belt- although the seat belt grazed my neck pretty bad.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by ask4frank: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2008
, 3 time. 1st bike accdnt, just a lil scratch on my left leg but i couldnt walk for days. 2nd was in a bus, the daft driva lost break nd he intentionaly ran in2 a street light, i brushd ma lowa lip coz i was directly behind d driva and the 3rd one, i was onma way to the airport wid ma friend to pikup his Aunt who just arrived when we ran in2 a packed bus on the fast lane of third milln bridge, i was fuckedup, ma face, ma left arm and leg, i though i was gonna die but thank God im strong again 100% but still have the scar onma fohead but u cant see it until u cum close. Help me thank God.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by tipsy289(m): 1:02am On Apr 24, 2008
Apart from someone hitting the car(minor accident) nothing serious has hapened but i remember back in 2003 in the danfo on my way to school, as i was about to get off my stop(on Ikorodu road), one leg just out of the bus and on the road the driver started speedin with my other leg inside the bus, see rollin on the ground and the fool didnt bother to stop.i had a gash on my leg from the door and was bleedin quite much.
since then i watch out when am in buses(well i havent taken danfo in yrs now)
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by gaskinachi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 24, 2008
ive had three, reckless guy huh, nopes im not, first was my first year in the uni, OOU to be precise we where on the bridge that leads us to town.this bridge happens to be a single lane bridge and from the other side this very big truck was coming, brake had failed obviously well our driver was smart enough to quickly zoom of the bridge and we got off at the point the truck was getting on the bridge so it hit us on the side and gbosa, our bus rolled into the water.well we were very lucky sha mainly bruises and cuts.driver hada broken leg, second experience, 2nd day of january 2006 we were coming from shrine.i and some friends and i swear we didnt smoke nothing, one of them who just discovered he could drive the previous night decided to try his skills out on the igando road, omo the guy enter serious bend at full speed the car swerved around a bit and finally we stopped, bent chasis few scratches on that fine clean bulldog, lol, but we no scratch, wow thank god, lastly on the express btw ijebu ode and agoiwoye, i was in a friends babyboy, didnt realise the idiot had drank more than his fill of spirits earlier, the ass**le was going on about 200 and i was begging for my life.racing with a solara v6 engine manual transmission.omo as he reach oru bend there was a car trafficating he mach brake, kojo, brake don comot as he tried swerving the ride just rolled into the bush, walked out of that one too, him no scratch me, cuts all over my hand, cat with nine lives huh?
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by uchetobi(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2008
gaskinachi:

cat with nine lives huh?
lol. thanks be to God for sparing you and all the others that have posted their story
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by 2old4that(m): 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2008
Mine happen precisely on 1st december, 2005. Boarded a vehicle (bus) around sky memorial, wuse heading home. 

On approaching abacha barracks bus stop, the right front tyre busted swerving the vehicle from side to side. It eventually flip, summersaulted thrice before it came to a hault with all tyres facing up.

We had to crawl out through broken windows with no scratches on me, though there were scores of injuries and a death.  For once i thought i was dead because when the vehicle finally stopped; the inside was so dark that u could barely see anything. Am always grateful to God for that.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by cgift(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2008
Less than two weeks i bought my 1992 Primera and my first time really driving hard. I had wanted to test the ability of my car to run along Apapa Wharf expressway. Was on 120km/h on its way to 140km/h. I was not used to that road but never intended being on the road in ther first place -I had lost my way, so i had to continue on that road and still on high speeds.

Got to a sudden bend, a very sharp one, no prior experience ~ swerved sharply in response inside that bend while leg was still on turtle! Hit the passenger side covet with a serious bang! Finished the chasis on that side. The impact transferred to the drivers side of the vehicle in a rebound and finsihed the driver's chassis too!. Spent hundreds of thousands to fix it but the car never recovered from that shock until i sold it off as scrpa after 4 years of usage after the accident. No injuries (i was belted and still had my hands firmly to the steering) save some particles that flew of the impact to destroy a police vehicle parked on the other side of the road. No airbags imagine!
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by iice(f): 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
Haven't been in a serious accident, just bashed the car in front and knocked my head against the seat in front of me (i was a kid then). Have seen a few accidents but have heard alot of stories. My oldest brother was in an accident once, he, a family friend and the driver (they were in high school). The car flipped twice but they were unharmed. My youngest brother had an accident the week i left naija after visiting. The car did a 360 on the side but thankfully he was unharmed.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by Scopium: 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
uchetobi:

lol. thanks be to God for sparing you and all the others that have posted their story

[size=13pt]Yes o the Lord is good all the time[/size]
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2008
2002 new years day, i left the house to take a cab to a friends place. as i got to the express, on the other side of the side of the road where i would have taken a taxi, a n accident unfolded before me
a guy probably off to a party was speeding feeling cool with himself, weaving through the traffic. he had a friend with him. he lost control of the car, it veered off the road, hit and thre w woman and her son, who were waiting for a taxi. . in less than a minute, the guy cahnged from a smug big boy to a confused kid. people gathrered and rushed the wooman and her child to the hospital.if i'd just been five minutes earlier, it could have been me.

in 2001, my old man insisted that i go to suleja to pick up my ssce certificate. i did not need the certificate, because i'd taken the private gce in my ss2, and i had that certificate. i and my friend (also a grad of the school, who also did not need the certificate) both went to pick up our certs. we eventually finished at three. and took off for ilorin at four. he taxi had not moved 20 metres from the garage when a stupid alaaru ran across the road . the driver swereved. and hit him- that was the funny part - if the driver had ignored himj, he wouldn't bhave hit him. as it was he swerved hit the guy threw him in the air, then hit a second allaru by the road. the car spun a little, then stopped. my friend and i immediately took off( who knows what could have happened) when we saw no one was going to lynch us, we slowly made our way back. the pricks didnt refund any of the passengers money,organise a second taxi- they did nothing(abokis. . .) and none of us bothered to ask( i still wonder why). we were practically stranded. it was after five. this was before gsm. eventually we hit on the idea of tracking down a friends mum in the university of minna. we found our way to their house. it all worked out. when i ot back to ilorin i was tempted to tell my old man - i almost died for an unnecessaruy piece of paper - what do you feel about that? of course, i didn't.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by WallaceDon(m): 1:57am On Apr 26, 2008
I just experienced a little Powerbike Accidents this evening, It was around 8.30pm. on my way to a nearby Club here in Abidjan, A Lebanese Junkie rideout a power bike with a full force and i was lucky to escape from his track embarassed.

When I enter the Club Al-Arz Dance Group was performing, Bobaraba and it was hot, At about 11.00 45pm I jumped on my bike and made the 1+ hour ride out to the Corel Center, Abidjan.

I thank God for his marcy and protection over my life, God keep me fit to accomplish my project and move to the next level or back our Mother Land / NairaLand Forever.
cool

Ladies and Gentleman keep your head up.

Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by chrisoml(m): 7:49am On Apr 26, 2008
emmanuel01:

am not trying to show case or sell any thing in here
hope to hear from you soon
Emmanuel
@Emmanuel01
You have just done that (market ofcourse) grin
anyway thanks for the information as its very necessary and useful when one is well-informed, lives that would've been lost will be saved.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by chrisoml(m): 8:17am On Apr 26, 2008
The first accident that I experienced was in along Gbagada Oshodi Express road from Island in 2003. Was rushing to meet up with my class back then.
It was like in a flash and I was the one driving. There was this Lagos crazy driver that took one way on top speed that morning and in front of me, an Okada rider. Before I could know what's happening, the Okada trying to swerve so that the driver would not hit him just fell under my car and the car ran over both the Okada and its rider which puncture my tire, radiator broke, badly injured Okada man and few other minor damages.
First I wanted to bounce on the Okada guy asking him if he was blink until I saw how badly damaged he was. At the end of the day I was still the person that took him to Gbagada General Hospital for medical treatment because that crazy driver that caused the accident refused to stop and been that I still got my divine favour, people around saw what really happened and could not blame me as such.
I really thanked my God for his protection on my life.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by finemocha(f): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2008
some of these stories on here are very very scary. Thank God u all escaped with out a scratch, man naija is scary, i never assumed that okadas would get into that much accidents, i mean how fast can they really go right?

anyway the accident i was involved in was with a homeless man. i and my sis were heading back from dinner with a friend of ours. on our way back we were jisting and yanning when out of thin air, this homeless man on a bike hits us head on. ( mind u we were on teh speeding land going at least 55mph). it was soo random to see a very black man, wearing black clothing adn riding a bicycle without reflectors on oncoming traffic ON THE ATLANTA HIGHWAY. i mean no one could have seen him even if they wanted to. so the guy goes thru teh windshield and landed on my lap. my sister freaked out and skided to the other side of the 5 lane highway and stopped. I opened my eyes and there was blood and glass every where, i mean on the sits, in my hair everywhere. so as we are trying to find our cellphones to call 911, the idiot on my lap passes out. Talk about prayer, i started shouting chineke oh this slowpoke don die. because as u know u can go to jail for killin someone with ur car. when teh police and ambulance came they rushed my sis and the man to teh hospital, while i rode in teh fire truck. Later on when the police came to my house to question me, turns out the guy didnt die after all, but he was drunk and decide to ride is bicycle on teh highway. SO lucky for us it wasnt our fault, they gave him a ticket, and stupid state farm insurance refused to pay for our car because we had limited insurance (they said). The police man said that him and his partners were jocking back at the station about how they found the bicyle a little less than 5 miles down the road. (WHAT AN EXPERIENCE, I WOULDNT WISH THAT ON ANYONE EVER)
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by mdjo(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2008
My very first accident was back in 99 when I got my D-license. I was so excited; I hit the road in my lovely VW Bug.
I remember vividly that it was about 3pm on that day. I was gonna make a u-turn to the left, fortunately I was on the wrong side of the road {turning from the second lane} you can guess what happened. A carefree driver from no where and turned me back in the right direction. All I knew was a big bash, and I banged my head on the dashboard.
Tis' a day I'll never forget.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by fizokey(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ topic,
It was in the month of December 1999, i was on vacation and had to come home (little did i know the horror awaiting me). I proceeded to my the hometown on the 23rd and after staying indoors all through, i decided to drive to my childhood friend's house, whom I’ve not seen in years. So we met amidst wild jubilation, the next scene was @ a pub very far from home and after the ''Binge drinking'', he begged me to allow him drive the VW Bora i came with which i bluntly refused,( my dad just bought it less than a week before i came in) but when he showed up his license i let him drive. We were gisting and all laughing (quite intoxicated) we must ve been doing 6omph, and there was a very tight right bend some few meters away!

He never noticed and on swerving to the further right, the VW Bora was somersaulting with me giving up hope of surviving. Then we came to a halt (though still upside down) the airbags did a good job but i ended up hitting my whole right arm beside the window which severed it all through! My friend came out unhurt, while i was bleeding. He almost cried out his eyes that day, i found it hard forgiving him but i did, and so i went back home telling my peeps that i was the one driving the car when it happened. My dad almost skinned me alive! Two days later, i was on a flight going back to Britain!

Just a few days to the new millennium, but am happy, it's been eight years now and i've not been home. I've told myself maybe it's better this way,
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2008
Terrible experience.
Re: Motor Accidents You've Watched Or Experienced? by tRoOE(f): 2:32am On Apr 29, 2008
My family and I were traveling during the Muslim festival to Ibadan, the only thing I can remember was a public transportation driving really fast beside our car, 5secs later the bus did 360 degree, a baby flew us, some passengers fell down in the middle of the road, that day was horrible. Still now I can’t get the whole accident image off my head.

Then 2003 we came to Naija for summer, and we almost fall of the third mainland bridge, because the stupid driver did not want to give the danfo man space to pass by

And on my way to NY dec 21 2007 to catch my flight to Naija , we had a terrible accident, the bus was swaging side to side, omo horrible experience. But I blamed the snow sha becos the driver was driving safe.

Then around New yr day 2008,I almost got into another accident around isolo Ikeja , the danfo bus, another commercial bus just came out of no where, and almost hit us, it was my man best friend and I in the car that evening.

Still now I hate anything that has to do with motions, like plane, train, car e.t.c
If not for God protection over me, I wonder if I will still be alive today.
Sometimes I feel death follows me, but I know am cover with the bleed of Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Urgent Advice Needed: My Front Left Wheel Gets Real Hot After Driving. / Two Main Types Of Vehicle Chassis You Should Know / Confession Of Suspected Receiver Of Stolen Cars – Caveat Emptor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.