Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed (4346 Views)

Sharp Accident Free Lexus Es 300 2002 08038156694 notthing to be fixed / Very Neat 2004 Registered Nissan Murano For Sale. / Fix Nissan Murano Transmission Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by Umez31(f): 9:29am On May 15, 2013
For 1 year, my murano CVT transmission gave my problems. I was asked to change sensors and all that. As at December 2012, i was asked to buy another transmission which i did and had it sent from the US. This was installed in January 2013. By March 2013 the problem resurfaced. I was told that the it needed programming/buy another transmission/ valve body need replacement. Long and short, I was going to spend another 500k.

My luck changed when i met someone who solved this problem. I saw my transmission taken apart (not literally but practically) and every aspect cleaned, filed, washed, serviced, etc. The only thing i bought was a speed sensor and transmission oil.

Today, my car is as good as new.

If you have the same challenges with your murano, pathfinder, then call the number on this advert. I can assure you that you wont be disappointed.

"Do you own a Nissan, having transmission issues? please do not throw away your old transmission or buy new ones. We fix transmissions with as many error codes as you can possibly imagine. 100% solution guarantee! Call him 0806 817 3330‬ Yusuf. Tell him from the lady in Lagos or more enquires. You don't have to break the bank, we consult too....Don't spend another dime on a trial and error mechanic, call us."

Umez31
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by millhouse: 10:51am On May 15, 2013
Nice!
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by Gbuffy: 3:34pm On May 16, 2013
Is dis real or an advert....cos I must be sure....how much wud that be then.rhe difference between ur transmission servicing nd buy anoda 500k pls tell me bro
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by mexxy1(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2013
@ Umez31, wonderful piece of information.
Thank you. But, as much as u want to help people with similar problems u once had, I'd have expected u to type the mechanics address and possibly his phone number, and ask Nairalanders to call on him and tell him u referred them.
Asking people to call "US" apparently smells sinister as I don't remember u saying u are the technician, owner of the workshop or even a partner or co-owner. Just my opinion. Thanks
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by Umez31(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2013
@mexxy1 - the information/advert is not mine. To clarify this is advert "Do you own a Nissan, having transmission issues? please do not throw away your old transmission or buy new ones. We fix transmissions with as many error codes as you can possibly imagine. 100% solution guarantee! Call him on 0806 817 3330‬ Yusuf. Tell him from the lady in Lagos. You don't have to break the bank, we consult too....Don't spend another dime on a trial and error mechanic, call us."

The mechanic's name is Yusuf and his based in Kaduna. The numbers in the advert as the numbers of the person who brought him to me.

Its your choice to call the number or not. There is nothing sinister in my intention. All i have done is provide information.

@ Gbuffy, i paid 150k for the workmanship.

Please let me clear the air, the following codes showed up before this guy was called P1777, P0715, P0705, P0840 and P0868. Every technician (4) who diagnosed the car including Nissan Center in Victoria Island concluded that the transmission should be replaced. Today the same transmission that should have been discarded is working.

It's your choice to believe or not. I am saying this cause i went through hell in the past year and even used someone on this site to try and fix the first transmission before i had to buy a second one which is the one that has been fixed.
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by mexxy1(m): 11:55pm On May 16, 2013
@ Umez31, Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by Umez31(f): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2018
Call ‭0806 817 3330‬ Yusuf. Tell him from the fair lady in Lagos For your Murano or pathfinder transmission issues. He is based in Kaduna but most times goes to Abuja to fix cars, he cane to Lagos to fix mine then.
Re: Nissan Murano Transmission Can Be Fixed by 9jaBlondie(f): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2018
I can definitely attest. Yusuf knows what he's doing with CVTs. If you have any issues, give him a call.

(1) (Reply)

EOD SOLD SOLD SOLD THNX NAIRALAND contact 07063873949 / BMW Koja 3 Series Tokunbo For Quiick Sale. 1..8mill / Newly Arrived 2005 Model Toyota Highlander (toks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.