Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Information About Isp's In Abuja Needed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Information About Isp's In Abuja Needed (831 Views)

Top ISP For Gaming In Nigeria (part 1) / Best Isp For Online Gaming In Nigeria / What Is The Best Isp For Online Gaming In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Information About Isp's In Abuja Needed by awizzy1(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2008
hey landers
please i need the the names,address and other relevant info,s of ISP's(internet service providers) in ABUJA, with exemption of multilinks,reltel and gsm providers, if it is possible to give out info's about the kind of subscription they give please do. please its urgent cos i need to get a very good and fast internet connection. if any of the isp's need one to get a router or a dish please indicate. hope to hear from ya all.
thanks God bless ya all

(1) (Reply)

Play List Of Plays2 And X-box Game / Rumor: Mass Effect 2 Bound To Ps3 / Please: Tell Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.