Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched (5056 Views)

Download The Latest Blackberry Messenger 8.0.0.44 BETA Which Have BBM Channel. / Blackberry Messenger (bbm) For Android Spy Photos / Telecom Providers Ordered To Shut Down Blackberry Messenger (bbm)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched by LouisDike(m): 10:24am On May 15, 2013
Blackberry yesterday launched the BlackBerry Q5, its third smartphone launch this year, with all three running on the new BlackBerry 10 platform.

In addition, President and CEO Thorsten Heins has just announced that BBM would become a multi-platform messaging service, which means that the patented service will now be available on more than just BlackBerry.

The BBM messaging service will land on the iPhone, as well as Android smartphones this summer with the messaging and groups features. BBM Voice, screen sharing, video and channels will be rolled out later, he said.

It is no secret that the BlackBerry team had been working on widening the scope of the BBM service, but this is a good surprise nevertheless.

In a media statement, Andrew Bocking, Executive Vice-President, Software Product Management and Ecosystem, at BlackBerry said: “For BlackBerry, messaging and collaboration are inseparable from the mobile experience, and the time is definitely right for BBM to become a multi-platform mobile service. BBM has always been one of the most engaging services for BlackBerry customers, enabling them to easily connect while maintaining a valued level of personal privacy. We’re excited to offer iOS and Android users the possibility to join the BBM community.”

Which in effect means that we will no longer have to have a BlackBerry smartphone to enjoy the BBM service. Our iPhones, as well as Galaxys and other smartphones running on Android will do the trick too. 

More stories @:www.louisdike..com

Re: BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched by Nobody: 11:00am On May 15, 2013
what about the pin?
Re: BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched by LouisDike(m): 5:51pm On May 15, 2013
Pins should be available on the android,iphone bbm apps
Re: BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched by seye1122: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
pls I bought bbQ5 I don't really no d camera always show blue colour when taking pix with flash light ooo
Re: BLACKBERRY MESSENGER[BBM] To Be Available Free On Iphone, Android; BBQ5 Launched by Extom(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
seye1122: pls I bought bbQ5 I don't really no d camera always show blue colour when taking pix with flash light ooo
Pls how much did Ʊ buy urs with Wanna get one ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Bbm For Android Live On My Galaxy Note2 / Need Help With Unlock Code For Lg 500g Locked To Tracfone Wireless / Request Any Motorola Unlock Code, Any Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.