Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. (38663 Views)

10 Benefits Of Sleeping N*ked You Probably Didn’t Know / 10 Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Everyday / Benefits Of Eating Apple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by DTruSon(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2013
1. Treats Anemia: Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages. Dates also have fluorine that help avoid tooth decay.

2. Energy Booster: Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.

3.Prevents abdominal cancer: It is high in natural antioxidants which helps in preventing development of some colonic cancers. It does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural.

4. Improves eyesight: It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.

5. Improves digestive system: it contains different kinds of amino acids as well as soluble and insoluble fibers which help regulate the digestive system.

6. Lowers cholesterol: Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. They rich in minerals and vitamins.

7. Constipation: it helps people suffering from constipation, all you need to do is soak dates overnight and eat them in the morning along with drinking water.

8. Fiber: helps lower the risk of diabetes and heart disease as well as regulate bowel movement.

9. Maintains healthy cardiovascular system: Rich in potassium and low in sodium, this helps regulate a healthy nervous system and can reduce risk of stroke.

10. Strengthens tooth enamel: Dry fruits contain fluorine, which is an essential mineral to slow down the process of early tooth decay.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by jaytime(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2013
Don't really know Dates. Is it the same thing Abokis use to sell in the same tray with Kola?

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by maingwaest(f): 4:35pm On May 17, 2013
@jaytime, yes nd i heard it is a mood Player as in .....,..
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by Dejiabimbola320: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
i so much love DATE because am use to eating it now days when i first tested it, i was afraid but now, am used to eatying DATE because of is health benefit thank date long leave great healthy fruit.@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by glo3nity: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2015
I like this trend.

Nice peice! smiley
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2015
If you are a woman and you are mostly dry in your down below, or have lost the urge for sex then try date bars. You can thank me later
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2015
I love taking dates with coconut.......try it!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
I have tried getting it here in Benin to no avail.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by electhnd(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
jaytime:
Don't really know Dates. Is it the same thing Abokis use to sell in the same tray with Kola?
nope, it's called debino, it's sold along with tiger nut
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by jaytime(m): 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
electhnd:
nope, it's called debino, it's sold along with tiger nut
It's the same thing I was talking about nau. Sweet brown fruit like that.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by Peace1993: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,
This special piece of information goes all out to

1. manufacturers(in small/large scale) of drinks � that make use of DATES/DABINU and TIGERNUT/AYA/IMUMU

2. guys that are interested in PONMO - for domestic and party use,

3. BEANS(of any type) users;

that I can supply the aforementioned products from the Northern part of Nigeria(specifically Yobe state) to anywhere within the Country.

Contact - 09038766557(for WhatsApp and Call)
Re: 10 Benefits Of Eating Date Fruit. by African26(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2022

(1) (Reply)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / Lagos Government Sacks Frontline Health Workers / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.