Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Weekly Pregnancy Tips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weekly Pregnancy Tips (888 Views)

PREGNANCY TIPS: Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy To Prevent Complications / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Pregnancy:- Tips For An Easy Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekly Pregnancy Tips by Umoiwa(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2008
Hi,
   My wife and I have weekly pregnancy tips that every pregnant Nairalanders must know.  If you care to have them please drop a mail with "YES I CARE"  to tenderness247@yahoo.com.
Meanwhile here is Tips for week one.

Pregnancy Tip Week 1

Essential Nutrients for a Healthy Pregnancy
To ensure you and your baby are as healthy as possible, the following are some important nutrients you should be sure to include in your diet and some foods you should avoid:
Eat foods rich in folate, iron, calcium, and protein, or get these nutrients through a prenatal supplement.
Eat high-fiber foods and drink plenty of water to avoid constipation.
Avoid alcohol, any raw fish, fish that are high in mercury, and soft cheeses.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Helmets And Health Implications / Three C / Reliable And Competent General Health Aid In The House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.