Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) (2876 Views)

Actor Chidi Mokeme Kidnapped And Beating Up / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad: / Chidi Mokeme Vs. Ramsy Noah, Who's Hotter? 8) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
So, months after Tuface's Dubai wedding, Nollywood actor Chidi Mokeme decided to share his pictures from the wedding trip today.
And also tell us his story - how he had soooooo much seafood to eat till he had a running stomach during his luxurious stay at the Burj Al Arab hotel.
To get some relief, he had to dunk his expensive poo in one of the 7star's hotel's gold laced toilets.

See the photos here - http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/i-had-running-stomach-eating-all.html

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 29, 2013
then later

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2013
Chidi mokeme I'm disappointed n you... So na dis local cheap "my oga at the top" stuff u wear go Dubai sad

You should be ashamed of your self

1 Like

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2013
Wo da hell is this ngga and where does he hawk his apku?

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 29, 2013
Nonsense! All staged, he never had any running stomach, unless he knew he was gonna have running stomachs and therefore took pictures of him eating what he knew was going to make him purge.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
hornipipe: Nonsense! All staged, he never had any running stomach, unless he knew he was gonna have running stomachs and therefore took pictures of him eating what he knew was going to make him purge.
you are very dum. So people don't take pictures of themselves when they are eating?

1 Like

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 29, 2013
babe_online:
you are very dum. So people don't take pictures of themselves when they are eating?
you're a dumbshiit.
Its Only stupiid people I.e people like you who take pictures of themselves while eating, you take pictures of the food not pictures of you eating the food.

4 Likes

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 29, 2013
hornipipe: you're a dumbshiit.
Its Only stupiid people I.e people like you who take pictures of themselves while eating, you take pictures of the food not pictures of you eating the food.
so whats the crime in taking a picture of yourself while you are eating I dont know the two psychotic morons that liked your angry comment.

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2013
So he had to show us a picture of him after defecating?
Fcking disgusting! !
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 29, 2013
babe_online:
so whats the crime in taking a picture of yourself while you are eating I dont know the two psychotic morons that liked your angry comment.
are you stupiid?? You're calling my comment angry when you started it by popping out from whatever cave it is you were isolated in to quote me and call me dum??
If you take pictures of yourself while eating then I advise you seek medical advice, snapping your food and snapping yourself while eating are both signs of mental illnesses, but the former is better than the latter.
If my previous comment is your own definition of angry then I'm sorry to inform you that, that comment was actually me being friendly. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2013
hornipipe: are you stupiid?? You're calling my comment angry when you started it by popping out from whatever cave it is you were isolated in to quote me and call me dum??
If you take pictures of yourself while eating then I advise you seek medical advice, snapping your food and snapping yourself while eating are both signs of mental illnesses, but the former is better than the latter.
undecided undecided [size=16pt]tell chidi mokeme that[/size]
If my previous comment is your own definition of angry then I'm sorry to inform you that, that comment was actually me being friendly. smiley
If that is true then anger management class is what you need.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 29, 2013
babe_online:
If that is true then anger management class is what you need.
I have been there, done that.. I'm a complex being, tell me something better. cool
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 29, 2013
See as chidi's shittt dey make hornipipe, my nigga and the lovely babe online beef each other. Lol

Let it go hornipipe and babe, let's make love not war
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 29, 2013
lalaosky: See as chidi's shittt dey make hornipipe, my nigga and the lovely babe online beef each other. Lol

Let it go hornipipe and babe, let's make love not war
yes sir! tongue
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 5:18am On May 30, 2013
like hell,.. D dude wore an ''oga at the top'' shirt,.... Unpatriotic,...
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by pimplucious: 5:26am On May 30, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: like hell,.. D dude wore an ''oga at the top'' shirt,.... Unpatriotic,...

Plus dude couldn't even write simple and correct English. 'running' instead of 'runny'. tha hell the stomach is running to undecided
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by nellaluv(f): 8:03am On May 30, 2013
long throat, he wanted to eat everything on 2face tab and escape. God catch am come afflict am wit running stomach grin

1 Like

Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 30, 2013
Airforce1: Chidi mokeme I'm disappointed n you... So na dis local cheap "my oga at the top" stuff u wear go Dubai sad

shut up your mouth, if it was a white man that did it, it will be expensive and cool. We should learn to appreciate our own. Besides who told you customised T-shirts are cheap?
Re: I Had A Running Stomach Eating All The Seafood In Dubai - Chidi Mokeme (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2013
Airforce1: Chidi mokeme I'm disappointed n you... So na dis local cheap "my oga at the top" stuff u wear go Dubai sad

shut up your mouth, if it was a white man that did it, it will be expensive and cool. We should learn to appreciate our own. Besides who told you customised T-shirts are cheap?

Emm...Chidi, I don't think seafood gave u a running stomach, instead I believe bingeing on it did it to you, that table looks like serving for 4.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All The Pictures From Davido's Sister's White Wedding In Maimi / Tiwa Savage’s Outfit To The BET Awards “missed The Mark” According To Dailymail / How Cute! J.lo And Daughter Step Out In Near-identical Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.