Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277014 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by youdontknowme: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Tricky questions with so little time. God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Ujunk: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
All d people invited gudluck and we dat are yet to b invited God help us

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by poisonivy19(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
i was really surprised at how organised d exam was today.got there around 10.55am for the 11am exam,left d centre eventually around 12.15.i was veryy impressed with d way work force handled d exam.funnily i dnt like anytn calculation bt dat happned to b d easiest part today.wish all of us good luck.and yes tricky questions with so little tym.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
adewasco2k: What a pity for those who wrote in Abuja from 2:45pm, my hf was schedule for 2:45 but she later wrote around 6 pm that was because it rained though and 80% of the applicants were under the rain. Wish everyone success.
Infact eh,I was so stressed out to the point that I was struggling to understand some questions which I know I would have answered without blinking twice.the workforce officials were not organised at all and the rain made matters worse.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Malubi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Don Demu: Pray 4 us writing the ability test today, 27th @ Abj, any Nlander writing @ Abj today?
Yes & Amen. I wrote mine 8:30.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bussyj: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Hse, wen shld we b xpectin our success message

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by IVy11: 7:19am On Jun 29, 2013
I pray it shld be nxt week cos I cnt wait to see my success message grin
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2013
Wata gwan in here?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by macpeter1(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2013
please house when will we receive our success message from first bank plc
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by oyinD1: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 02, 2013
?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Sunshineville(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2013
Each time i get a msg my heart runs to my mouth then i see 35240..mfeww workforce why d delay
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by macpeter1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
whenever my phone rings , My heart starts beating faster and faster expecting msg from FBN but only to see this 35250 or MTN play msg. Please how do i deactivate this. Its FBN msg i need for now only. Everybody please pray for me to get a success msg. God has blessed us all already. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by JstBrave(f): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
macpeter1: whenever my phone rings , My heart starts beating faster and faster expecting msg from FBN but only to see this 35250 or MTN play msg. Please how do i deactivate this. Its FBN msg i need for now only. Everybody please pray for me to get a success msg. God has blessed us all already. Amen.

Sunshineville: Each time i get a msg my heart runs to my mouth then i see 35240..mfeww workforce why d delay

U guys r sooo funny. I heard it'l take lyk 1month - 2months b4 d successful ones will be contacted.
U shd lay ur hands on oda tinz o b4 u give ursef high BP cos of First bank.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
I doubt...workforce normally sends success/regrets msgs 2 weeks after the exam. Though i dnt knw abt this one sha.... Speaking from experience...
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
macpeter1: whenever my phone rings , My heart starts beating faster and faster expecting msg from FBN but only to see this 35250 or MTN play msg. Please how do i deactivate this. Its FBN msg i need for now only. Everybody please pray for me to get a success msg. God has blessed us all already. Amen.
u could get a movie...a very brain tasking interesting movie, maybe "lie to me" or "scandal" it'll help take off d pressure. they usually send out texts 1 month after d test cld b earlier depending on d urgency of need.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2013
Workforce is one of the most innefective bureaucratic/fraudulent recruitment Agency.Though they give Thousands of Nigerians hope every year by their assumed recruitments for first bank plc and other parastatals but the truth must be told and I have already written a book titled THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA-Nigeria Human resource officers/Agencies as a case study.
Nailanders I want u all to verify the following assertions;

1- Enter into any three branches of first Bank plc and ask people working their whether the entered through workforce.

2-Why would workforce not ugrade their system in other to release peoples scores immediately after clicking the submit button.

3-why does it take workforce time to release their results in the usual message that they are sorry that u wouldn't continue to the nextphase of the recruitment.

4.The most shocking one,take your time and visit the Firstbank trainning school and ask people their to tell you how they where recruited and invited to come for Training School.

5-What percentage does workforce recruit for firstbank every year because those that will always come for the test are more than the number of first Bank plc workers nationwide.

All the same,goodluck to you all.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by XPresie: 7:49am On Jul 03, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Workforce is one of the most innefective bureaucratic/fraudulent recruitment Agency.Though they give Thousands of Nigerians hope every year by their assumed recruitments for first bank plc and other parastatals but the truth must be told and I have already written a book titled THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA-Nigeria Human resource officers/Agencies as a case study.

1- Enter into any three branches of first Bank plc and ask people working their whether the entered through workforce.

2-Why would workforce not ugrade their system in other to release peoples scores immediately after clicking the submit button.

3-why does it take workforce time to release their results in the usual message that they are sorry that u wouldn't continue to the nextphase of the recruitment.

4.The most shocking one,take your time and visit the Firstbank trainning school and ask people their to tell you how they where recruited and invited to come for Training School.

5-What percentage does workforce recruit for firstbank every year because those that will always come for the test are more than the number of first Bank plc workers nationwide.

To me, I believe this issue is not of Workforce (WFMC) bein inefectv, fraudulent or whteva u'r tinkin of, rather it's what d system is (or has bein) wt many big firms in dis country. Corporate Social Responsibity objective is pursued in disguise n as a mere formality. Profit maximization takes d more, if not d whole of dia target/goal runs. Dis is why u'r very right as to d very low number of Core Staffs (of which Graduate Trainees fall) are shamefully lower Dan Contract Staffs in those firms, mostly banks. First Bank in dis case dat I agree wt u n as I know of, in a particular branch in Ibadan, has less dan 10 Core and over 20 Contract Staffs.
Diamond, GTB and many odas are no exception to Firms dat make use of d likes of WFMC in disguise as to painting themselves as Responsible Firms to their territory of operation, but in reality, taking advantage of our situation to enslave some pple (Contract Staffs) and subject odas (Core positions Applicants) to a hopeless-hoping n time-burning job expectations.
Nonetheless, regardless dis facts, no matter how little or low ur share, I congratulate those dat are surviving, makin a living (or tryin 2do) in d system, and wish d expectant (Applicants) well n best of luck.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by DynamicGod: 8:25am On Jul 03, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Workforce is one of the most innefective bureaucratic/fraudulent recruitment Agency.Though they give Thousands of Nigerians hope every year by their assumed recruitments for first bank plc and other parastatals but the truth must be told and I have already written a book titled THE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA-Nigeria Human resource officers/Agencies as a case study.

Yea, u are right to some extent about ur assertion. Though Workforce has been recruiting for FBN for sometimes now, i must confess at this point in time that both Workforce and FBN officials especially the Hr staff of FBN do indulge in some dirty acts that are unethically and unprofessionally based. I passed through this same process by Workforce last year successfully, thus i can tell u that as at April 30th, 2013 about 191 young men and women graduated from Fbn First Academy, Iganmu, Lagos (for both batches 1 & 2 of the 2012 FBNGRP) and have since been posted to various branches of FBN nation-wide. I'll not tell u what i saw cos it's my organisation. God can make a way for any man any where.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by dodoa: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2013
DynamicGod: Yea, u are right to some extent about ur assertion. Though Workforce has been recruiting for FBN for sometimes now, i must confess at this point in time that both Workforce and FBN officials especially the Hr staff of FBN do indulge in some dirty acts that are unethically and unprofessionally based. I passed through this same process by Workforce last year successfully, thus i can tell u that as at April 30th, 2013 about 191 young men and women graduated from Fbn First Academy, Iganmu, Lagos (for both batches 1 & 2 of the 2012 FBNGRP) and have since been posted to various branches of FBN nation-wide. I'll not tell u what i saw cos it's my organisation. God can make a way for any man any where.

Woww!!!! So they don't take ppl on merit as such??its not fair
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by ode4army(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
DynamicGod: Yea, u are right to some extent about ur assertion. Though Workforce has been recruiting for FBN for sometimes now, i must confess at this point in time that both Workforce and FBN officials especially the Hr staff of FBN do indulge in some dirty acts that are unethically and unprofessionally based. I passed through this same process by Workforce last year successfully, thus i can tell u that as at April 30th, 2013 about 191 young men and women graduated from Fbn First Academy, Iganmu, Lagos (for both batches 1 & 2 of the 2012 FBNGRP) and have since been posted to various branches of FBN nation-wide. I'll not tell u what i saw cos it's my organisation. God can make a way for any man any where.
Pls, I want 2 know, does Workforce recruit Contract Staff or Permanent Staff 4 FBN? Thanks
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by dvdami(m): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Workforce recruits both core and non-core staff for FBN.

As for the last test, it is recruitment for core staff.

Insourcing Limited is the subsidiary of FBN that recruits non-core staff for them. In that case, it will be Insourcing advertising positions and not FBN.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by XPresie: 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
@dvdami, pls do u kno if insourcin stil recruit HND as dey used to, d last tym I knw was 2011. Den dey took HND pass n lower.@dvdami, pls do u kno if insourcin stil recruit HND as dey used to, d last tym I knw was 2011. Den dey took HND pass n lower.@dvdami, pls do u kno if insourcin stil recruit HND as dey used to, d last tym I knw was 2011. Den dey took HND pass n lower.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by bussyj: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Gud a.m pals, i pray we shall get there in Jesus name nd receive ur congratulatory message from fbn at anytime dey send
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by dvdami(m): 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
X-Presie:
@dvdami, pls do u kno if insourcin stil recruit HND as dey used to, d last tym I knw was 2011. Den dey took HND pass n lower.@dvdami, pls do u kno if insourcin stil recruit HND as dey used to, d last tym I knw was 2011. Den dey took HND pass n lower.@dvdami, pls do u kno if insourcin stil recruit HND as dey used to, d last tym I knw was 2011. Den dey took HND pass n lower.

yes, they still do. I have friends who got jobs late last yr wt their HND in Insourcing.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by emmariche: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
Let's keep having faith. We will recieve the success message by grace of God.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
d thread is crawling now....den we start gettin success messages n all of a sudden evrytin comes alive...
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by XPresie: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
dvdami:

yes, they still do. I have friends who got jobs late last yr wt their HND in Insourcing.
ok, tnx mahn
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
Everyboday, chk ur mail (inbox / spam) , am sure some of us av seen it!! *workforce noni)*
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by dabiko(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
spdf: Everyboday, chk ur mail (inbox / spam) , am sure some of us av seen it!! *workforce noni)*
Pls what exactly are you talking about?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by 4mula22(m): 8:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
spdf: Everyboday, chk ur mail (inbox / spam) , am sure some of us av seen it!! *workforce noni)*
seen wat?
is the result out?
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by tonydoes: 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
Probably just a rabble rouser, undecided
4mula22:
seen wat?
is the result out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.