Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! (277005 Views)

Zenith Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 / Sterling Bank Graduate Employment / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Hi Peeps, lets still exercise some patience FBN will call soonest. Come to think of it, could it be that they are working on modalities to post some peeps outside the country to work in their newly acquired banks? - just like Xtianburg pointed about the Newly acquired banks outside Nigeria. I remember I was invited for an aptitude test by a 'New Multinational Company' which turned out to be the FBN we are all waiting for... My tot sha, all the same lets keep praying and hoping and praying
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Tetegh: Hi Peeps, lets still exercise some patience FBN will call soonest. Come to think of it, could it be that they are working on modalities to post some peeps outside the country to work in their newly acquired banks? - just like Xtianburg pointed about the Newly acquired banks outside Nigeria. I remember I was invited for an aptitude test by a 'New Multinational Company' which turned out to be the FBN we are all waiting for... My tot sha, all the same lets keep praying and hoping and praying

Exactly what Mai thots Av been since Xtanburg posted that bit.There must be a lot of restructuring going down in the newly acquired banks that mite involve human resources.

Anywz, we are waiting, watching and praying.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by viostar: 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Please are u guys sure that the training school wud still start dec 15?......still anxiously waiting and praying for a success msg from fbn shocked
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
viostar: Please are u guys sure that the training school wud still start dec 15?......still anxiously waiting and praying for a success msg from fbn shocked
[quote author=viostar]
Nobody said TS will start Dec 15, its just pure speculation. What is sure is that we will get our congratulatory message this december.

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by wolexy07(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
To all currently viewing this topic, I sight you!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by RealInanz(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
Peeps let's jst try to b patient a bit*me wey dey talk am sef e no easy* I bliv d joyfull end is near. Baba God Noni.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
The journey so far:
Hello unknown, further to your application for the first bank trainee program, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to write an ability test

Sequel to your successful performance at the Graduate Trainee Ability Test conducted in June 2013, we are glad to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the second phase of the FBN 2013 Graduate Recruitment Exercise.
As we await a befitting end 2 dis joni may our expectations not be cut short.....4 dose dt av troubl relaxin, try valium5 I hear it works wonders tongue grin #runs away#

5 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nice 1
lyze: The journey so far:
Hello unknown, further to your application for the first bank trainee program, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted to write an ability test

Sequel to your successful performance at the Graduate Trainee Ability Test conducted in June 2013, we are glad to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the second phase of the FBN 2013 Graduate Recruitment Exercise.
As we await a befitting end 2 dis joni may our expectations not be cut short.....4 dose dt av troubl relaxin, try valium5 I hear it works wonders tongue grin #runs away#
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by odonbolo(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2013
Good a.m my fellow First bankers, wishing you God's favour and blessing today and always

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
@timilehyin01:
Nice 1
Nagode fa
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by astevee(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Suddenly, grin we are all now in the mode of sitdowndeylook wink
So many pip jus observing the thread with less comments...lol. Anyways me ma dey pass I jus say mk I mk up for the fewer comments for today.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by eddychukwu(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
I hv gud news 4 u peeps...u need 2 b born again.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olayideg: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
Eddychukwu, na me n u go start world warr 2 if u talk sumting unreasonable cos pplle don dey settle dwn dey luk n u wan raise deir bp again abbi?
eddychukwu: I hv gud news 4 u peeps
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by odonbolo(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
Good 9t guys, 2moro is another day. Remain positive.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by eddychukwu(m): 5:28am On Dec 04, 2013
#RealInanz:
The posting is usually done by FBN but dey usually consider ur state of origin majorly nd less likely residence. So I wz told.

Make dem no com post persn fada go Maiduguri o.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by jboi08(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2013
eddychukwu:

Make dem no com post persn fada go Maiduguri o.
I no mind going to those state as long as na work *God is in control*
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Since we r now on sitdondeylook mode, we shld at least catch some fun while we are it.

find below for yur amusement. Feel free to add yours as long as you are a firstbanker. All join. The more the merrier.

Imagine that we were in the bible days and we were exposed to social network, and had a chance to update our status on BBM and twitter. What wud it b like?

Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt. :]xx ‪#‎shaking‬ #

*. Pimping my camel, Jerusalem here i come... ‪#‎leggoo‬ #

*. Just chilling in first class in Noah's ark, the view here is fantastic... But these Lions keep staring at me, ‪#‎weird‬ .

*. Judas Iscariot posts: I gat 30 pieces of silver . I say Money no b problem, to spend am na my problem

*. Chilling with Moses by Mt Sinai... Miracle tinz follow him on twitter @moses_pharoah

*. Eve and Boo got banished, they ate the forbidden fruit. I mean who does that? ‪#‎smh‬ # /smiley

*. Jacob's status: Things we do for love, can't believe i served her father for 14 years just to get her. Love u Rachel

*. One of Jesus' disciples post: Wat a long day.. Walking and preaching the gospel.#:-sJesus no dey taya sef :> Massage nided

Hmmm..... Solomon asked me 2 marry him, wit all his plenty wives ‪#‎anywayz‬

*Many things be happening:O in sodom and gomorah, sin city loading here! Smh

*Shawarma fish and bread tins, with bros J and 5 thousand peeps. 12 baskets gathering tins..

6 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by soloninja: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Will the text message come during the day or just wake up to find it on our inbox or e-mail or both?.Will prefer the early morning dose joor.Kind of weird thought abi?Well, expectation postponed will not only make the heart sick but also the HEAD.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by timilehyin01(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Crossing red sea no b beans..
Olola15: Since we r now on sitdondeylook mode, we shld at least catch some fun while we are it.

find below for yur amusement. Feel free to add yours as long as you are a firstbanker. All join. The more the merrier.

Imagine that we were in the bible days and we were exposed to social network, and had a chance to update our status on BBM and twitter. What wud it b like?

Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt. :]xx ‪#‎shaking‬ #

*. Pimping my camel, Jerusalem here i come... ‪#‎leggoo‬ #

*. Just chilling in first class in Noah's ark, the view here is fantastic... But these Lions keep staring at me, ‪#‎weird‬ .

*. Judas Iscariot posts: I gat 30 pieces of silver . I say Money no b problem, to spend am na my problem

*. Chilling with Moses by Mt Sinai... Miracle tinz follow him on twitter @moses_pharoah

*. Eve and Boo got banished, they ate the forbidden fruit. I mean who does that? ‪#‎smh‬ # /smiley

*. Jacob's status: Things we do for love, can't believe i served her father for 14 years just to get her. Love u Rachel

*. One of Jesus' disciples post: Wat a long day.. Walking and preaching the gospel.#:-sJesus no dey taya sef :> Massage nided

Hmmm..... Solomon asked me 2 marry him, wit all his plenty wives ‪#‎anywayz‬

*Many things be happening:O in sodom and gomorah, sin city loading here! Smh

*Shawarma fish and bread tins, with bros J and 5 thousand peeps. 12 baskets gathering tins..

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
soloninja: Will the text message come during the day or just wake up to find it on our inbox or e-mail or both?.Will prefer the early morning dose joor.Kind of weird thought abi?Well, expectation postponed will not only make the heart sick but also the HEAD.
Seconded! #wat xtreme boredom dis suspenc doth breed# anywayz....Midnyt tinz go mak sense pass. Mak persin jex wake c am (lik d previous ones) omo I fit nor bath 4 dat day o. ROTF.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by debby1387(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hey guys, I have been hoping and waiting for a positive feedback just like y'all and I have really been enjoying the thread. God will work wonders for y'all in Jesus name. I just got called for medicals by cadbury and I just thot to say dat I will miss the pple on this thread because I was really looking forward to meeting y'all in TS. I studied elect/elect engr so needless to say,I would choose cadbury over first bank for experience sake. Anyways, thanks for all the encouragement, hope to see all the good news when u all get called eventually.

7 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by oz4christ: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
What's your real name debby
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by frobenius: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Debby1387,congrats.am happy for u.i will also be celebrated soon in jesus name.enjoy ur new job.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by debby1387(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks.... @ Oz4christ; my real name is debby,deborah
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Olola15(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
debby1387: Hey guys, I have been hoping and waiting for a positive feedback just like y'all and I have really been enjoying the thread. God will work wonders for y'all in Jesus name. I just got called for medicals by cadbury and I just thot to say dat I will miss the pple on this thread because I was really looking forward to meeting y'all in TS. I studied elect/elect engr so needless to say,I would choose cadbury over first bank for experience sake. Anyways, thanks for all the encouragement, hope to see all the good news when u all get called eventually.

Debby,Considering the amount of time that you put into a job, getting a new job is like starting a new life. Finally all your hard work filling out applications, updating your resume, and going to interviews has paid off. Congratulations on your new position.I’m wishing you a great new life at work.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by DouglasHoc(m): 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congrats @Debby. I'm happy for you. Like Joseph said, don't forget us when it is well with you
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
debby1387: Hey guys, I have been hoping and waiting for a positive feedback just like y'all and I have really been enjoying the thread. God will work wonders for y'all in Jesus name. I just got called for medicals by cadbury and I just thot to say dat I will miss the pple on this thread because I was really looking forward to meeting y'all in TS. I studied elect/elect engr so needless to say,I would choose cadbury over first bank for experience sake. Anyways, thanks for all the encouragement, hope to see all the good news when u all get called eventually.

Congratulations ma'am!!! I'm really happy for you cos I understand why u'd prefer cadbury over FBN; its not jes about d experience, buh fulfilment as well. Nothing feels better than being in one's field and doing what one was trained in skl to do.

I pray everyone of us on this thread (without exception) gets to the TS by His special grace, amen!

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by tonydoes: 8:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
quite admirable to hear one put career before earnings..as first bank would defo pay more money..very rare trait that especially in this money-centric days, kudos again
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by debby1387(f): 12:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks y'all. God will most definitely answer our prayers when we hold on to Him. No one that trusts in God is put to shame.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by olayideg: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2013
Its almost a month dt I had my assessment centre n u till now, we've nt heard anything. I am confident dt its gonna end in praise!!! Thats d assurance dt I have.
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by lyze: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats debby. Wish u d best in ur career...n 4 dose of us hoping, may we not b dissapointed. Amen. Mawnin FBlanders!
Re: First Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment From May 16-30, 2013-apply Now!!! by Tetegh(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Congrats @ Debby

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (85) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.