Stats: 3,194,893 members, 7,956,370 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture (37395 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara In Ethiopia (Photo) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Comrade Adams Oshiomhole's WEDDING INVITATION!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by midpoint: 3:36pm On May 16, 2013
alpha conde: I trampled on this somewhere and it got me thinking, obviously the comrade governor hadn't any ikling that he would be this great today, means one has to be patient for destiny, I admire this man's story.
Anyway may the soul of his late wife rest in peace.
"stumbled" I suppose
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by executinal(m): 3:38pm On May 16, 2013
Afam4eva: This guy has been wearing that coat since his wedding day. He should buy another cloth na.

Afarm you again? Because last time i checked you were busy asking for help ... wink wink

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by timbros(m): 3:39pm On May 16, 2013
O boy! Check out coat lapel na!!

Dis one na SAMBA grin cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Agbgift(f): 3:45pm On May 16, 2013
That is my action Governor. The gloves eh,nor be here @all.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by OmoEziokwu: 4:08pm On May 16, 2013
utumunta: I see a man that is poised to make the world bow at his feet. He is searching her face to know if she can be able to rise up to the occassion with him. The wife seems more interested in savouring the moment and taking things as they come.
R.I.P to Osho baba's rock of Gibraltar.

Touching comments. cry smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Bolarge1(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2013
HE LOOKS TALLER THAN WHAT HE IS NOW OR HE WORE HI-HILLS

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by pheesayor(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2013
yemi2plus2:
na you kill osho baba?
u nor sabi English? tongue

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Deiok(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2013
osho baba first fine like dis?. Nice one op.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by misterseed(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2013
Amen and amen. May God bless families in our nation, especially in the north of this nation.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Deiok(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2013
yemi2plus2:
na you kill osho baba?
he mean his wife.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by kcpragmatik(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2013
Imagine!
Person wear kaaki for him wedding...
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by alphaconde(m): 5:23pm On May 16, 2013
misterh: Trampled on the picture ke It's stumbled, sir! Oshiomhole's suit tho' abi shey na coat! cheesy

Mr prof, I prefer to use trampled. Show me where it was written that I must use stumbled. What did u score in english in last weeks jamb?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Policewoman(f): 5:34pm On May 16, 2013
LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by chucky234(m): 6:22pm On May 16, 2013
That kaki coat look familiar,Adam was born with coat and I am dead sure of that.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 16, 2013
shout out to all nlc president aspirants and the current officer, u don't deserve that post if u never beat this record.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by AbuMikey(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2013
So damn funny
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
Ah! am UNBANNED & FREE! *kneels down, knack head 4 ground shoutin ALLAHU AKBAH! stands up does catholic sign of d cross*. Thank u Jehovah, thank u Allah! Nna eh, been banned is bad oo! now back 2 topic.
Oshio baba is facially endowed, him is ladies guy. *rule 21 preserved* grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Ninilowo(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2013
kamdyjenny: All dis RIP post. Is d wife dead? Wen plz?
No. She delivered a set a triplet last week.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by thorpido(m): 9:05pm On May 16, 2013
Mtcheew.I thought he just remarried when I saw the title.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by regulated(f): 10:05pm On May 16, 2013
yemi2plus2:
na you kill osho baba?
Wrng interpretation, he's refferin to his(Osho Baba's wife) nt the the man (Osho Baba).
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by moshoodn(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2013
I like his poise..

Its extra matured!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by odocity: 11:27pm On May 16, 2013
happy marriage life gov oshiomole.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Blessmira: 12:46am On May 17, 2013
Lol, that pix must have seen years.
When women de carry flower like say na goat food.
They fine sha. undecided
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by sainty2k3(m): 3:08am On May 17, 2013
kamdyjenny: All dis RIP post. Is d wife dead? Wen plz?

Yes, sometimes last year-aug or sept
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 4:19am On May 17, 2013
yemi2plus2:
na you kill osho baba?

Later, you will complain that JAMB "failed" you. Simple english, you don't understand and instead of you to go and study your GST 101 for the next JAMB, you are here "correcting" people better than you and miseducating yourself.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by uglyBetty1(f): 5:17am On May 17, 2013
Mtscheew, I tot he got married again. Any way, may God grant d soul of his wife eternal rest. RIP.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by crisycent: 7:35am On May 17, 2013
Afam4eva: This guy has been wearing that coat since his wedding day. He should buy another cloth na.

Please allow him to work. He's not like lucky igbinedion that uses state funds to change his wardrobe every week.

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by ldpele(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2013
utumunta: I see a man that is poised to make the world bow at his feet. He is searching her face to know if she can be able to rise up to the occassion with him. The wife seems more interested in savouring the moment and taking things as they come.
R.I.P to Osho baba's rock of Gibraltar.
is that name up to five syll...? 2three!

Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by misterh(m): 8:43am On May 17, 2013
alpha conde:

Mr prof, I prefer to use trampled. Show me where it was written that I must use stumbled. What did u score in english in last weeks jamb?
lwkmd. Me? JAMB? Pls i'm waiting for my call up letter to serve my fatherland. Once again, it's stumbled, not trampled. Compare the meaning of both and report your findings! Accept that you made a 'mistake' and take corrections. No one is perfect.

PS: It's UTME, not JAMB. JAMB is d org that organises UTME.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by alphaconde(m): 9:34am On May 17, 2013
misterh: lwkmd. Me? JAMB? Pls i'm waiting for my call up letter to serve my fatherland. Once again, it's stumbled, not trampled. Compare the meaning of both and report your findings! Accept that you made a 'mistake' and take corrections. No one is perfect.

PS: It's UTME, not JAMB. JAMB is d org that organises UTME.

Lolz, from ur history u are temporarily jobless. I can understand.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by misterh(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2013
alpha conde:

Lolz, from ur history u are temporarily jobless. I can understand.
Mr man, seems you are taking this the wrong way. The correct word you should have used is stumbled. I'm tryna correct you and you are derailing the thread. How does being jobless affect the fact that you chose a wrong word. Some people sef!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture by Vandi2: 3:27pm On May 17, 2013
baba ni ye

Emmanuel Emenike Hangs-out With Okorocha In Dubai / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Cross River, Inspects Projects With Governor Ayade / Security Agencies Infiltrate Militants