Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,461 members, 7,846,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

First Bank Isseus - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Isseus (736 Views)

First Bank Aptitude Test Has Come / Graduate Recruitment For Executive Trainees At First Bank/globacom Nigeria / First Bank Applicants,what's Your I.d's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Isseus by easylife(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2008
I think this is very very bad and is not good for those of that is waiting for first bank interview result, because i can see any reason why they said they are going to call 4 batches, and only two batches were called, what harped to the rest 2 batches,if they know that they not going to call any body again, i think it is time 4 them to come out 2 tell us that they not calling any body again
Re: First Bank Isseus by tankwa: 10:53am On Apr 23, 2008
easyman, noting good comes easy.The batches are 4 in number but they have called only 2.any momement from may the 3rd batch will be called for medicals. from a reliable source.
easyman, by now you should have known that what people answer does not actually depict what should be coming to them.Life is not all that easy.Firstbank job does not come easily.
God will see you through.
Re: First Bank Isseus by kunleman: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2008
thank GOD for you tanqwa, some landers have actually forgotten about us (first bank hopeful). its not been easy waking up daily and keep thinking about how far ur mate u did interview 2gether have gone. GOD will answer our prayer one day. BUt all of u first banker that has benefited from this forum and failed to keep us posted , no do well ooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

What's It Like For A Lady Working As A Field Engineer With Schlumberger ? / Your Job Vacancies Here: / [b]urgent Vacancy In A Telecom Construction Company[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.