Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Yvonne Nelson Can't Stop Dating Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Can't Stop Dating Nigerians (776 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Yvonne Nelson Goes Braless In New Photos / Sexy 'Slim' New Pictures Of Yvonne Nelson (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Yvonne Nelson Can't Stop Dating Nigerians by enesy4u(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2013
Well i got this from one of the online blogs around, Yvonne Nelson is said to be dating another Nigerian artist. Dammy Krane.
We all know that she dated Ice prince who dumped her for iyanaya,who dumped her again for Ice prince to reuse again then finally dumping her.
Dammy is latest Nigerian act to pick the dump and use actress . Well Dammy is claiming to really be in love with her, he actually released a single. Titled Really Love last week I think saying
"Senior broda mi Johnson. Sey you know my taste. Shomo Yvonne Nelson. I no just want Ur Waist, because...I do, I do really love you.” ...

Here is my question. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS DATING NIGERIANS, is it [b][/b]that
Are there no men in Ghana that meets her standard.
I guess she's really easy to fool with. This time she not just fooled by a Nigerian, but by a Guy she's older than.

Re: Yvonne Nelson Can't Stop Dating Nigerians by ijebabe: 9:36am On May 16, 2013

(1)

Comedienne Princess Tells Her Beautiful Love Story. Must Read! / Omotola: I Inherited My Hips From Mother / Hbd D Banj...kokomaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.