Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

You Determine Your Eternal Position - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Determine Your Eternal Position (461 Views)

“Missionary” Is The Only Holy Sexual Position - Pastor Olugbenga Oladejo / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Does Your Name Determine Your Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Determine Your Eternal Position by sidespin: 11:23am On May 16, 2013
YOU DETERMINE YOUR ETERNAL POSITION (By Katt Kerr)

Eternal Planning, salvation is free, but your life lived now, determines your eternal position! Your eternal position is determined by you and you are actually the one who decides it!

People do many types of planning in their lifetime; Vacation Plans, Homebuilding Plans, Savings Plans, College Fund Plans, Retirement Planning and even Estate Planning. The most important, but most overlooked planning is ETERNAL PLANNING. I am not talking about getting saved so you can make it to Heaven. I am talking about something far beyond that. Your eternal position, which once set will never be changed. You can work towards it until you die, after that there is not much you can do. That means you find out what God’s purpose is for your life and you accomplish it. He has a destiny for all of us. You will either rule or reign with Christ in the new earth, or you will serve others.

One of the most important things you will be held accountable for will be what God called you to do with your life. We all have specific destinies and God gives us the gifts, talents and grace to accomplish it. If you do not know what your calling is, seek God and He will reveal it to you.

The bible clearly says that our gifts and callings are without repentance. This means that you will not be excused from fulfilling God’s purpose for your life. You will make it to Heaven, but you will have no reward for doing your own stuff if you have not accomplished God’s stuff.

You do receive reward for any kindness you show, because the word of God says, “If you give a cup of water to a little one in Jesus name, you will in no wise lose your reward”. These rewards are different than the one you receive for accomplishing God’s calling on your life. Make sure your life counts for the Kingdom of God. Your reward will be to spend eternity ruling with Christ. You will never regret it!

A FINAL NOTE FROM THE FATHER TO HIS BODY
Please STOP fighting each other. I made you all and I love you all. You were given different callings and anointing. DO NOT come against anyone who is doing My work. Do you not know that My Word says, Touch not My anointed; and yet you despise and devour each other! You are all ONE family and you will live that way in Heaven and throughout eternity. I did not separate you from each other; that is man’s tradition. I am about to show up and interrupt a lot of those traditions because in these last days it is crucial that you all work together. The world will know you for your love of each other.
ARE YOU LOVING?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody That Got Born Again Translated To The Person Been Delivered / Pope: Money Has To Serve, Not To Rule / The Faithful Saying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.