Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos (59819 Views)

The Best Tablets,gsm And Laptop Repair/training Centre In Lagos?. / Become A Laptop Repair Consultant In 3 Days Making N250k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Happy new week, we love you all.Thank you
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Feel free to talk to us any day, any time.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
You are all amazing for your kind partronage,.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Happy New week, you are all special!
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by error4040: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hello, Good evening.
I can't come to Lagos or it's surrounding, I just need your responds here please.
I owe an Acer aspire 5755G which I use for my Gaming and lil Programming tutorials. Now the issue is when ever I lunch a Game the charging indicator would be blinking and won't charge which started way back February I did follow all online tutorials but yet once I lunch a game and the charger is plugged it would start blinking, Mind you if I exit the game and replug the charger it would charge proper.
I asked around and someone said the issue is from the charger, I tried other Acer chargers all the same.
another suggested battery, it's not like I can't change the battery (tho the battery would cost up to N8000) but I am scared what if I change the battery and later found out the issue is not from the battery.

Please do Look into this my Issue.

thanks.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2019
error4040:
Hello, Good evening.
I can't come to Lagos or it's surrounding, I just need your responds here please.
I owe an Acer aspire 5755G which I use for my Gaming and lil Programming tutorials. Now the issue is when ever I lunch a Game the charging indicator would be blinking and won't charge which started way back February I did follow all online tutorials but yet once I lunch a game and the charger is plugged it would start blinking, Mind you if I exit the game and replug the charger it would charge proper.
I asked around and someone said the issue is from the charger, I tried other Acer chargers all the same.
another suggested battery, it's not like I can't change the battery (tho the battery would cost up to N8000) but I am scared what if I change the battery and later found out the issue is not from the battery.

Please do Look into this my Issue.

thanks.

You can get a new battery and test your laptop with it.if its not still working, then proceed in servicing the motherboard
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by error4040: 4:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
MurphyInc:

You can get a new battery and test your laptop with it.if its not still working, then proceed in servicing the motherboard
Appreciated, I would try the new battery and see.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:45am On Apr 22, 2019
error4040:

Appreciated, I would try the new battery and see.

Good my friend, any update ?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by jurist01(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
hello. Pls my DELL latitude D620 hinges got damaged and its just flapping backwards. How much can I get it fixed?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
Happy weekend!
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
We are for your rest of mind, We are for your rest of mind, try us today ! us today !
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 9:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
jurist01:
hello. Pls my DELL latitude D620 hinges got damaged and its just flapping backwards. How much can I get it fixed?

The hinges has to be replaced.we can do that for you.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
Happy new week to all our great customers
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2019
Happy Weekend, have a great week ahead.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by arcbaba: 7:03pm On May 12, 2019
My HP laptop kill new ba3 I have bought 2 copy ba3 in two months, I don't know d laptop history because it was a gift. I have changed the charger to a new one. I am now scared of buying another ba3. Apart from dat everything else works perfectly! How it happens is dat the laptop will just go off one minute d next minute u on it the ba3 is 0% and not charging dats d end of that ba3. If u put a new one it will work normal for like a month and d same thing will happen
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2019
arcbaba:
My HP laptop kill new ba3 I have bought 2 copy ba3 in two months, I don't know d laptop history because it was a gift. I have changed the charger to a new one. I am now scared of buying another ba3. Apart from dat everything else works perfectly! How it happens is dat the laptop will just go off one minute d next minute u on it the ba3 is 0% and not charging dats d end of that ba3. If u put a new one it will work normal for like a month and d same thing will happen

The truth is that the battery has no fault.the fault is from the Laptop.The charging IC is weak thats why it will stop charching your battery at a point and the battery will die off.the fault is common with HP Laptops.If you bring it to us the problem can be solved.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2019
Thank God its friday ! Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2019
We are not perfect, but we will not disappoint you.

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:12pm On May 23, 2019
Thanks for your business.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by snep190(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2019
MurphyInc:
Thanks for your business.
please sir my HP laptop shows plugged in but it's not charging and Also when ever I want to charge I need to adjust the charger. please what can be done.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2019
snep190:

please sir my HP laptop shows plugged in but it's not charging and Also when ever I want to charge I need to adjust the charger. please what can be done.

The issue is either the charger is faulty or the charging port is bad.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 7:40am On Jun 02, 2019
snep190:

1.Try another good charger to confirm.if the part problem continues
2. Try another battery. If still no changes
3. Take it to a computer expert.or bring it to us, we will check it and tell you what the solution is.

Thank you
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
We should all be sincere with what we do.

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
Over 1,000 satisfied customers can't be wrong, try us today!!!
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Its raining here, how is your area?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2019
We are here to always give you your heart desire services.

Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
We are committed to your heart desire.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 2:36am On Jul 05, 2019
Thank you for a partronage.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
You are king, thats why we will always serve you well.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by Stuffshop: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello, I have an HP 15 it started having screen issues last year when a thin line appeared on it, with time the lines multiplied and now there are so many lines also the screen is shaking I can't see well anymore, also the battery is faulty.

What do you think the problem is and how much do you estimate would fix it?
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2019
Stuffshop:
Hello, I have an HP 15 it started having screen issues last year when a thin line appeared on it, with time the lines multiplied and now there are so many lines also the screen is shaking I can't see well anymore, also the battery is faulty.

What do you think the problem is and how much do you estimate would fix it?

Good day,
The Laptop is having screen malfunction, the only solution is to replace the screen with a new one. The cost is N16,000.

Thanks for contacting us.
Re: Laptop Repair Experts In Lagos by MurphyInc(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Happy Weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

Best Uk Used Laptops @ Wholesale Price Update 2019 / Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Buy/ship From USA, INDIA, CHINA To NIGERIA. Ebay, Amazon,ALIBABA, INDIAMART.COM.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.