Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Gas Prices Are Too High - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gas Prices Are Too High (1049 Views)

A reg 07 & 09 mod camry wit v4 engine prices are negociable in Ph / We Sell Brand New, Original Korea And European Auto Batteries, Prices Are Afford / Usa Cars For Nigeria (prices Are Going Down In Usa!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Prices Are Too High by SeanT21(f): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2008
Gas prices is at 4 dollars a gallon now in North Carolina.

What is the world comming too?
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by kuntash: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2008
U don't mean it, thats really high O, its N70 in Lagos, but I require like 35-40 Gallons(US) PER week for daily car use and to fuel the Gen sets. do u use more than that in that part of the world too? grin
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by oranges(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2008
i bought N100/LTR in the far north last week when i travelled and bought 2 full tanks at that price u can imagine. "6th producer of oil"
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by kuntash: 11:04am On Apr 23, 2008
Oranges. the poster is in the US and cries out that gas is sold @ $4/gallon (i.e a lil less than 4ltrs) I was tryn to juxtapose other scenarios such as power wahala etc here in Naija with the you ess of aa's
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by sultaan(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2008
You are all getting those in US with high gas price, and those in US can't produce as much food as before(biofuel demands) guess what the wolrd is going to pay high price for food(very high)
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by icemann(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2008
4$ a galon is about 1$ a liter , converting to naira thats N115 a liter, with the state of pot holes in nija and the ethanol adultrated fuel in nija , u are still in paradise .bros stop complaining or piss in ur tank as we do in nigeria when scarity hits us.(e dey work) wink
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by komekn(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2008
Come to the UK we pay £1.07pence per litre double the US rate, what can you do, simply trust God and get a lot richer, sad
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by cybersleek(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2008
Its unfortunate that the era of cheap fuel is gone, with oil prices hovering around $120 per barrel, its only a matter of time before we see $6 or even $7 per gallon. That is why most intelligent governments are looking for alternatives to oil nowadays. It has been suggested that oil prices might stay high permanently due to demands from emerging economies of china and india. Make God help us all!
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by Fadar(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
South Carolina has the cheapest in the southeast, it's 3.31 and i was surprise,
As a Nigerian, i had to fill my tank and the rubber in my trunk, on my way back
from Charlotte.
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by kuntash: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2008
Fader, U mean say u dey buy petrol for gerican for yankee? grin grin grin
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by Cadet(f): 3:36am On Apr 29, 2008
@post
you're late. $4.09 baby grin
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by Ivvie: 11:09pm On May 06, 2008
|
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by kuntash: 9:53am On May 07, 2008
God Bless you Ivvie, in the last 2wks, my petrol usage on Gen sets had moved up by 30% shocked
Re: Gas Prices Are Too High by Ivvie: 1:59pm On May 07, 2008
|

(1) (Reply)

China To Reinforce Autoplants For Global Marketing (Eye On Engineering) / Ford Explorer 2000 For Sale / Lovly Honda Halla Just For 450,000k: Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.