Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,461 members, 7,958,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

David Beckham Retires From Football!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Beckham Retires From Football!!! (493 Views)

Mavin First Lady Tiwa Savage’s Mum Meets Football Legend David Beckham / David Beckham Wife And Mother Of 3 Has A Female Crush / David Beckham's 15yr Old Son Gets His First Girlfriend, And She's An Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham Retires From Football!!! by Flirtyfemi: 3:52pm On May 16, 2013
After scoring 127 goals, playing in three World Cups, and being the only English soccer player to be celebrated in four countries, David Beckham is hanging up his boots.
David, 38, said that now is the “right time” to finish his career, after two decades of playing soccer and collecting 115 caps. The sports world has lost a hero.

“I’m thankful to PSG for giving me the opportunity to continue but I feel now is the right time to finish my career, playing at the highest level,” he told the Daily Mail.

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/david-beckham-retires-from-football.html

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Snatch Fuji Star, Pasuma’s Range Rover / DMX Owes $1.24 Million In Child Support, Files Bankruptcy / "I Am Not As Rich As Don Jazzy" - Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.