Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Country Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Country Nigeria (701 Views)

This Is How APC PLANS To RULE Our Country(nigeria)!! / Five Shocking Things You Never Knew About Your Country, Nigeria! / Happy 48th Birthday To My Country, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Country Nigeria by Freezle(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2013
Dear friend,

Here we are passing through a tough time. Some foreign powers, in collaboration with some of our unscrupulous neighbours, are trying to destabilize our country. They do not like NIGERIANS to progress and to build her industries, Stockpiling of arms in the neighbour hoods is putting a great stain on our economy and development work, as we have to divert our funds to strengthen our defence and keep our forces in constant readiness.
Because of interference in our internal affairs, the law and order situation, especially in the border areas, has been worsening.

But, our Government is alive to the situation. In the country the opposition parties are in disarray and hungry for power. But thank God, our Government is in the hands of our farsighted and capable PRESIDENT who is tackling all the baffling problems with tact and wisdom and boldness. On the other hand, we have no dearth of friends abroad.

MOd kindly please this topic in the right position.

Warm Regards!
Kome
Re: My Country Nigeria by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 16, 2013
Bros stop deceiving yourself.
Nobody is destabilizing Nigeria.
Nigeria was never stable one day since it was created by Lord Luggard!

He that is down, fears no fall.

Nigeria has a forced unity, Nigeria is a lie.

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE – Imo Youths To Okorocha: Your Employment ‘initiative’ Is A Scam.. / Guess Who's This African President Busy Sleeping During The Last Au Summit(pics) / FG Begins Privitization Of 10 Newly Built NIPP Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.