Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Is This Possible -nadia Buari - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This Possible -nadia Buari (891 Views)

Is This Possible? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible -nadia Buari by mightiepluz(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2013
I hope this topic fits here!

I became friend with Nadia Buari on facebook few days ago.
we got chatting,then like 3 days later, she requested that i
send her air time that she was stucked in rain somewhere in
calabar and could not get recharge card where she was.
At that point so many thoughts ran through my mind,
could this be Nadia or a scam. Anyway I never did, she got upset and said "I'm not a beggar and you can never be richer than me grin I'm just stucked, that's all".

My question is how do we know when someone we do not know is in need of help and that we are not been scammed while trying to help?
thank you

Re: Is This Possible -nadia Buari by mctheo: 6:35pm On May 16, 2013
SCAM!!! Run, Scam! Even if she's stuck in your house and in dire need øƒ †ђξ same...I D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡ŋ'† fink she'll turn †δ you for such. Fink øƒ how many people she has in her life, her family, her real friends and business associates. I D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡ŋ'† fink she'll ask a fan fø̲̣̣я̅ anyfin other than buy M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ work. So bro, D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴͡ŋ'† fall for ι†...ces finis

1 Like

Re: Is This Possible -nadia Buari by EFULEFU1(m): 6:57pm On May 16, 2013
its nadia grin
Re: Is This Possible -nadia Buari by totalbaby(f): 12:57pm On May 19, 2013
Tales by moonlight

(1) (Reply)

The Girl- Child's Right Of Inheritance (in Igbo Land) / Looking For A Yoruba Native Speaker To Help Me With My Yoruba / 13 Things Every Nigerian Has Done But Will Never Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.