Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) (5338 Views)

Rent Or Own A Shop In Dubai-abuja Int'l Trade Centre (07064496901) / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices / Shops,office Apartment And Banking Hall To Let@centage Trade Centre Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2013
The World Trade Center Abuja is fast becoming the most discerning destination of sophistication in Africa. It is perfectly situated in the heart of the Federal Capital Territory, with easy access to the International Airport for businessmen frequently travelling beyond the city. Since the road beside the WTC is where I follow to work everyday, I have noticed the progress from the foundation to the stage it is now.

The World Trade Center Abuja will feature Residential Towers designed to appeal to discerning A-list owners and investors. The Tower One Residences available for immediate limited release will feature elegant and spacious 1- to 6-bedroom layouts in single floor and duplex floorplans. Underground secured parking, concierge services and VIP access to Capital Mall will make it the most complete lifestyle experience in Africa.

The WTC Abuja will comprise 3 towers for residence and 3 towers for commercial plus 1 elegant and outstanding tower.
Below are the pictures
[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by dollykeyz(f): 2:40am On May 17, 2013
You are outta ur mind
Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by igochopurs(f): 6:56am On May 17, 2013
dollykeyz: You are outta ur mind

Take it easy with him. It could be the pictures failed to attach, or you dont know there is actually a World Trade Centre under construction in Abuja?
Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by MockingBird(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2013
igochopur$:

Take it easy with him. It could be the pictures failed to attach, or you dont know there is actually a World Trade Centre under construction in Abuja?

Thanks dear..U were right. I tried several times to upload the pictures but they wouldn't attach.
Pls help, how do I upload them fabulous pictures. I guarantee you they are amazing.
Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by igochopurs(f): 11:54am On May 17, 2013
MockingBird:

Thanks dear..U were right. I tried several times to upload the pictures but they wouldn't attach.
Pls help, how do I upload them fabulous pictures. I guarantee you they are amazing.

Maybe the size of each is above the 200kb limit. Crop them or resize them.
Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by Horus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2013

Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by Horus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2013

Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by Horus(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by Horus(m): 1:02am On Nov 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C28xMDZ-jPg

[size=15pt]World Trade Center Abuja - October 2015 update[/size]

First two towers near completion, work still in progress.
Re: World Trade Centre Abuja (progress In Pictures) by Horus(m): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2016

The Abuja World Trade Center

(1) (Reply)

With N5m Initial Deposit, Own This Luxury 4 Bedroom Duplex With BQ / Looking To Own Land By The Beachside For Business Purposes?call +2349030188831 / Roofing Tile Tiles Roof @ NIGERIA Stone Coated Roofing Sheet ROOF Tiles TILE ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.