Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Union Bank Calling For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Calling For Interview (40314 Views)

Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Enterprise Bank Calling / Mainstreet Bank Calling For Assessment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by sheyishay: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2013
tosbuk: Please has anyone who did his/her medicals in Lagos gotten offer letter?
@tosbuk where did u do ur medicals.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tosbuk: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2013
i did my medicals at Divine Medical centre on 28th August.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by sheyishay: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2013
tosbuk: i did my medicals at Divine Medical centre on 28th August.
have u gotten d offer letter yet? Still waiting for mine too,did mine same day @ divine medical sentre.ikoyi.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tosbuk: 11:19am On Sep 25, 2013
@Sheyishay.... Do u know if any other person who did d medicals same day and venue with us have gotten the offer letter especially dis 2nd batch?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by sheyishay: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
tosbuk: @Sheyishay.... Do u know if any other person who did d medicals same day and venue with us have gotten the offer letter especially dis 2nd batch?
NO ,not any yet.what about u.d last time I called d H R ,she said there is still going to be third batch dat guys who dis medicals and have not been called yet in d first or second batch will definitely b called for d third.but she refused to disclose d method they are using in sending out d invite when I asked her.dis was yesterday morning
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by todayo(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2013
I had my medicals too, same day, same venue, nothin yet, i'm gettin piss'd off.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by oseluck: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2013
I had my medicals same day, same venue as well. How come most of the peeps that had theirs this specific day and venue are the ones waiting to be called? Although, 2 friends of mine that did theirs wit me that day have been called already. One in ts, nd d other just received his. Well, one thing is sure, those waiting to be called now will be called 4 d 3rd batch. God pls give us d grace to wait!
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by ty85: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2013
Fabulousman:
no accomodatn bro. Bt, am sure you wil find one jst as any1 else who had diz issue
pls is there any place for one to stay n pay some little amount of money. My pple stays far from d Ts
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by adla(f): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Pls where is d training school located?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by maestrob(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2013
jidbeg1: Just got my offer letter. Glory be to God.

Congrats namesake.
I am very sure that TS cant give you much ado, however, try to give your best when required and be focused.
The little experience you ve garnered in Spanco is enuf to make U Hot cake in this Industry.

NB: Dont forget to be faithful to God
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by maestrob(m): 10:16am On Sep 26, 2013
To others called!!!
This is the most competitive and challenging stage.
In TS, many events will unfold to test all the skills you claimed you possess while applying.
Another advice is to be prayerful at dz stage not to be posted 2 marketing dept coz 85% are posted there & people that are in the department resign everyday due to pressure and threat.
I fortunately met 3 bankers from different banks last week monday @ assessment center of a leading FMCG coy and was surprised with what they told me.

NB:
A word is enuf for wise person

Wish you the very best in your endeavour
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 10:31am On Sep 26, 2013
maestrob:

Congrats namesake.
I am very sure that TS cant give you much ado, however, try to give your best when required and be focused.
The little experience you ve garnered in Spanco is enuf to make U Hot cake in this Industry.

NB: Dont forget to be faithful to God

Am very sure Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ know ♍ε̲̣ very well. Please I don't know Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊. I will be very glad if Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can let ♍ε̲̣ knw Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊. Thank Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ so much
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by ty85: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
adla: Pls where is d training school located?
ikeja
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by maestrob(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
jidbeg1:

Am very sure Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ know ♍ε̲̣ very well. Please I don't know Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊. I will be very glad if Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ can let ♍ε̲̣ knw Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊. Thank Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊ so much

Olaitan's friend.
d guy u discussed Kmpg nd other coy recruitment policies with in the church's premises.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
maestrob:

Olaitan's friend.
d guy u discussed Kmpg nd other coy recruitment policies with in the church's premises.

Wow! I now know Ʊ. Thank Ʊ so much bruv. Good to hear from you.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by HenryXII: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Folks, help me lift the name of Jesus, my UBN offer jst dropped dis evening. God is indeed faithful. I make a decree, everyone who was in my shoes, receive a Divine visitation that will cause u to leap for joy with immediate effect in Jesus name. Ameeeen! See u at the TS.

3 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tosbuk: 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
sheyishay: NO ,not any yet.what about u.d last time I called d H R ,she said there is still going to be third batch dat guys who dis medicals and have not been called yet in d first or second batch will definitely b called for d third.but she refused to disclose d method they are using in sending out d invite when I asked her.dis was yesterday morning

@Sheyshay......av u heard from dem?
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by evah1245: 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
tosbuk:

@Sheyshay......av u heard from dem?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn, I'm tired of this lingering suspense. don't wanna give myself HBP abeg. UBN like make them invite for medical, if they like, make them keep the invite for themselves. haabaa. Make I look to better things abeg.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Yommykixz(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please guys, is Union Bank still accepting CV, and where do i send it? Pls reply for God's sake. Thanks.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tolbussie(f): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hello house,pls must d guarantor or the surety be present when d form is being perfected by a notary public with a seal.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by olaitan23: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nooooooo just take d form to d court after the guarantor and d surety must hav signed. Their presence is not needed
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tolbussie(f): 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
olaitan23: Nooooooo just take d form to d court after the guarantor and d surety must hav signed. Their presence is not needed
@ Olaitan,thanks
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by sultan04(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
pls can somebody give us a clue how we can get accomodation even if it will be 4 a rent
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by Jovita85: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
maestrob: To others called!!!
This is the most competitive and challenging stage.
In TS, many events will unfold to test all the skills you claimed you possess while applying.
Another advice is to be prayerful at dz stage not to be posted 2 marketing dept coz 85% are posted there & people that are in the department resign everyday due to pressure and threat.
I fortunately met 3 bankers from different banks last week monday @ assessment center of a leading FMCG coy and was surprised with what they told me.

NB:
A word is enuf for wise person

Wish you the very best in your endeavour

It is comment like this that create phobia for sales in people. My friend the fastest way to grow in the banking industry is thru sales....many people are blowing thru it....so stop creating phobia for it here...I'd rather walk my way to the top than to remain a teller for life.

@All....Sales or marketing is not as bad as some people make it to be here.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by sultan04(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2013
Jovita85:

It is comment like this that create phobia for sales in people. My friend the fastest way to grow in the banking industry is thru sales....many people are blowing thru it....so stop creating phobia for it here...I'd rather walk my way to the top than to remain a teller for life.

dats jst d truth, even i heard jst few will be in marketing depending on region and branch u are posted.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by sultan04(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Jovita85:

Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by olaitan23: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hello house, Did anybody get a message frm union bank 2dai as per changing date d training wld start and location of documentation
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
olaitan23: Hello house, Did anybody get a message frm union bank 2dai as per changing date d training wld start and location of documentation

Sure! I got same message. Documentation on †ђξ 31st oct while training will commence on †ђξ 1st of nov
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by presiade(m): 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
@olaitan: when did you get offer letter?
I just called the HR and I was told they would send to everyone expecting to resume soon.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tolbussie(f): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
jidbeg1:

Sure! I got same message. Documentation on †ђξ 31st oct while training will commence on †ђξ 1st of nov

Mine is also the same,documentation is on the 31st of Oct while training starts 1st of Nov at Marina...sum people are still doing theirs on the 26th of Oct n commencing training on the 28th of Oct at Oba Akran branch.
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by tolbussie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
tolbussie:

Mine is also the same,documentation is on the 31st of Oct while training starts 1st of Nov at Marina...sum people are still doing theirs on the 26th of Oct n commencing training on the 28th of Oct at Oba Akran branch.
And I was tagged Batch C
Re: Union Bank Calling For Interview by jidbeg1: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
tolbussie:
And I was tagged Batch C
Yea! Same with mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / FAAN To Employ 720 Workers, Gets FG Approval / Air Force Recruitment Screening In Lagos: Soldiers Punish Defaulting Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.