Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG (679 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Amaechi's Supporters Showed Him Love Today / Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Security Agents Block Amaechi's Supporters At Port-Harcourt Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by dinachi(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2013
I love underdogs, I really do! I fell in love with Amaechis calm and calculated response to the FGs onslaught of his mandate led by the chairperson of market women association of Nigeria, the dame herself, Patience Jonathan. You can not persecute a man for aspiring to go higher politically in my opinion and using state apparatus to do so in such a glaring manner is embarrasingly silly. If the President could not garner enough votes to deafeat Amaechis candidacy as the Chairman of Governors Forum when his party controls overwhelming majority of the Governors then something is wrong with his popularity!
That said, with the unfolding political scenario in Rivers State, I in my own little way want to put forward suggestions that will help Amaechi s position. Pls this thread is for only like minded individuals! No offense intended.
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by dinachi(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2013
Lets get rolling!
1, To counter balance withdrawal of security aides, he should use private guards like Chris Ngige did and Rauf Aregbesola is doing now.
2, Since they siezed his private jet, he should charter planes anytime he wants to do his political runs across the country and be very carefull before he is given the Azazi treatment(crash)
3, He should do a public march on the streets of Port Harcourt with supporters to protest the Killing of the Aide to the authentic PDP state Chairman Godpower Ake. Oshiomwhole did it successfully when his aide was killed to garner public support and sympathy.
4,.He should grant a world press conference to let the world know the situation. Involve All foreign media agencies and make sure it is well reported across the world.
Wat dya Think?
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by Super1759: 8:23am On May 17, 2013
Nonsense thread. You want to fight FG because of amaechi's stubbornness..
How much is amaechi paying you? No offense
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by stebell(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2013
Young man who n who do yu tink will come out n support dis futile rally of urs. Yu must be high on cheap Alomo. Do yu stay in ph or jus use ur Nokia fone to type shit. Let me enlighten yu a little. I stay in Ph n currently its only peeps frm other state residing n doing biz in Ph dat are wit de Gov. Real peeps who are frm Rivers are really looking for de day he'll be arrested and tried in court for misappropriating funds ment for development of de state. Don't be fooled by "he built pri n second schs, health centres n wat not. Do yu kno dat Amaechi hv received in his first 3yrs wat Odili did not receive in 8yrs. Go n check de facts. Stop coming to dis forum to gather support for him cos yu won't get it. FRESH AIR ALL DE WAY.
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by dinachi(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2013
Super1759: Nonsense thread. You want to fight FG because of amaechi's stubbornness..
How much is amaechi paying you? No offense
Gerr off my thread if you have nothing meaninfull to add. Some of you think every action has ulterio motives. The question shoukd be better put to you.How many bags of salt did you collect before coming here to support your people?
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by dinachi(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2013
stebell: Young man who n who do yu tink will come out n support dis futile rally of urs. Yu must be high on cheap Alomo. Do yu stay in ph or jus use ur Nokia fone to type shit. Let me enlighten yu a little. I stay in Ph n currently its only peeps frm other state residing n doing biz in Ph dat are wit de Gov. Real peeps who are frm Rivers are really looking for de day he'll be arrested and tried in court for misappropriating funds ment for development of de state. Don't be fooled by "he built pri n second schs, health centres n wat not. Do yu kno dat Amaechi hv received in his first 3yrs wat Odili did not receive in 8yrs. Go n check de facts. Stop coming to dis forum to gather support for him cos yu won't get it. FRESH AIR ALL DE WAY.
You mean FRESH POO ALL THE WAY! wake up n smell the coffee
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by Super1759: 9:01am On May 17, 2013
dinachi: Gerr off my thread if you have nothing meaninfull to add. Some of you think every action has ulterio motives. The question shoukd be better put to you.How many bags of salt did you collect before coming here to support your people?
Mr man, you don't know anything about amaechi. And FYI you can't fight FG. Amaechi should know that. What did akpabio tell him about his chest to chest smushing with GEJ?
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by Joyfullyme: 9:06am On May 17, 2013
Dinachi i support this tread.
1. He should ban all political meetings in the state and use police and thugs to arrest and beat up the fools.
2. He should use his EXECUTIVE POWERS to sieze and demolish properties belonging to his opponents.
3. He should check if there are any more insulting words he can use on elders in the state.
4. He should evict people from there waterfront homes( very important).
5. Pleeeeese most importantly he should not stop talking.
6. He should continue to charter jets since the fools have seized the first one he chartered.

Uh Hmm Dinachi my maaaaan!! Talk wetin u know oooo!!! can u tell me where the beloved monorail is in Rivers State? Which LGA,Street,and the starting point?
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by donbuchi1(m): 9:11am On May 17, 2013
dinachi: I love underdogs, I really do! I fell in love with Amaechis calm and calculated response to the FGs onslaught of his mandate led by the chairperson of market women association of Nigeria, the dame herself, Patience Jonathan. You can not persecute a man for aspiring to go higher politically in my opinion and using state apparatus to do so in such a glaring manner is embarrasingly silly. If the President could not garner enough votes to deafeat Amaechis candidacy as the Chairman of Governors Forum when his party controls overwhelming majority of the Governors then something is wrong with his popularity!
That said, with the unfolding political scenario in Rivers State, I in my own little way want to put forward suggestions that will help Amaechi s position. Pls this thread is for only like minded individuals! No offense intended.

Ephesians 6
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother” (this is the first commandment with a promise), “that it may go well with you and that you may live long in the land.”.

Amaechi and co represent Children...
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by stebell(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2013
dinachi: You mean FRESH POO ALL THE WAY! wake up n smell the coffee
I see dat yu are disilussioned and brain washed. Keep on believing in Amaechi. Don't go n look for a meaningful tin to do.
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by stebell(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2013
dinachi: You mean FRESH POO ALL THE WAY! wake up n smell the coffee
I see dat yu are disilussioned and brain washed. Keep on believing in Amaechi. Don't go n look for a meaningful tin to do. I'm looking forward to de day he Amaechi will be arraigned by EFCC then yu will kno de truth. Do yu kno wat happened recently in ph? Amaechi women(paid) supporters marched in solidarity of de gov. De next day or so real women of Rivers State marched also calling for de police comm to stay in R/S after de oda group hv called for his redeployment. Fresh Air Joor
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by slimming: 10:30am On May 17, 2013
Nigeria politicians should be left to their game.
Re: Amaechi Supporters Lets Rally Ideas To Neutralize The Bully FG by Goddex: 11:27am On May 17, 2013
slimming: Nigeria politicians should be left to their game.

This poster is obviously s**k in the head, given that he is not even from Rivers state. Why choose to take panadol for another man'headache. Besides, if you are so concerned tell him to restore those elected. Obio/Akpor council Chairman and councillors.

(1) (Reply)

Ikenna's Resignation. Matters Arising / Amaechi Re-elect As NGF Chairman / What We Saw In Boko Haram Camps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.