Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram (14958 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Five Countries To Send 8,700 Troops To Help Jonathan's Govt. Fight Boko Haram / Cameroon Launches First Air Strikes On Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by simontosy(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2013
zubzero: Let them stop the announcements and do their underground work well. . . The Nigerian Army needs a lot of intel to deal with these guys. . . We need results, show us what you're made of!!!
A lot if intel? No be NIKITA or no be DIVISION oo,dis na Boko Haram
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by shizzle11(m): 3:04pm On May 17, 2013
Burger01: Weew!!! Go boyz.. Roast them all..

sad

Yeah! Like burger
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by SPLENDID25(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2013
I BEG MAKE UNA SCATTER DEM GOD GO GIVE UNA D STRENGTH AMEN!!!OHI BEG MAKE UNA SCATTER DEM GOD GO GIVE UNA D STRENGTH AMEN!!!OHI BEG MAKE UNA SCATTER DEM GOD GO GIVE UNA D STRENGTH AMEN!!!OH
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by mrperfect(m): 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
They should be careful they don't harm innocent citizen of the country.
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by jeffizy(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2013
zubzero: Let them stop the announcements and do their underground work well. . . The Nigerian Army needs a lot of intel to deal with these guys. . . We need results, show us what you're made of!!!
Announcing could be a form of strategy too.
I guess its to create fear in the boko camp.
I cannot say .
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:30pm On May 17, 2013
Air strikes should not even be mentioned at all.

What follows air strikes is mass exodus of refugees, inevitably infiltrated by said guerrillas (who the Govt is trying to flush out in the first place!), who use the refugee flow to spread to other areas.

We then find ourselves with BH cells launching attacks from refugee camps, with loads of innocents as hostages/human shields, and no short supply of almaajiris to indoctrinate and use for cannon fodder.. ..

Ohhhh.. ..Boy.. .
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by imperiouxx(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2013
[size=15pt]EYE FOR EYE![/size].

I don't care if it's by chemical, biological or mechanical weapons. Military guys should just continue killing anyone that refuses staying indoor after the agreed time. Such person is a threat to the nation rule and her peace. angry
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by nnalove(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2013
ManTiger: hmmm, air strike abi kinla?
does that means they've located their camp(s)?
Has reconnaissance survey has been carried out?
Has EIA of the aftermath air strike has been carried out?
What is the ratio of the damage on the part of the civilians?
Com'on Boko Haram is still faceless and for all i know, i will never assume an average Hausa as one
So also i'll never assume an average Muslin North as Boko Haram.
Launching an air strike attack on Boko Haram is like saying, "yes, we've gotten their camp and the damage on the civilian will be minimal". I think a small assault group (not the type of Tiger Squadron that couldn't arrest Ombaste priest ) will do the Job perfectly. Locate their hide-out, take no prisoner, snuff the life out of their body!
I repeat take no prisoner, all they know is how to die, then show them how to die alone!
believe me all dis ur bushit has nofin to do wit military operation in northern part sowi northern bokoharam lol so sit down and relax and enjoy ur meal fool
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by luluosas(m): 11:57pm On May 17, 2013
My point exactly. We don't need these announcement at all.
Re: Troops To Launch Air Strikes On Boko-Haram by NiccoC(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2013
y'all r encouraging GEJ to go on a full offensive on the boko haram. no1 here has said anything 'bout carrying out a covert operation against them. i think it'll be better and a lot more conducive to infiltrate their ranks with undercover security operatives who would find a way to break up the boko haram into smaller groups. the boko haram first started as a group of religious fanatics before becoming extremists, so if there would be a way to convince some them to back to their old ways, the group will be effectively splintered. everybody knows that a divided kingdom can never stand. thats my say on this issue. Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maryam Uwais - "Senator Yerima And Constitutional Review" / How N5bn Cardiac And Renal Facility Was Abandoned In Lagos / Aminu Tambuwal Visits Sultan Of Sokoto For Royal Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.