Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Whatz Up With Etb - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whatz Up With Etb (650 Views)

Whatz Up With Skye Bank,abuja,anyone Called For Interview? / Intercontinental Bank --- Whatz Up! / Nb Result,whatz Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatz Up With Etb by FATOE: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2008
i did their test early this year and passed. i was called for interview and i went there expecting to meet them doing the interview, but they conducted documentation only and told us that we will be contacted. Since then about 3-4 weeks now, i have not heard anything from them. so if anybody know whatz up please inform the house.
Re: Whatz Up With Etb by debbybaby1: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2008
hi Fatoe,u have to be very patient cos etb is slow in their recruiitment process.I wrote their test December last year,had my 1st and 2nd interview in January,3rd in March and still waiting to be called.Just be patient,they would call u soon. All da best.
Re: Whatz Up With Etb by samsonola(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2008
Same here. sad I had my third interview in march and still waiting to be called.Lets be prayerful and trust in God.

(1) (Reply)

Undecided to which company to join / Nnpc Test Fomat / Unilag Mba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.