Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} (5202 Views)

New Music: Eldee – “today Today” + “na Wash” / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / *free Download New Eldee Single "bosi Gbangba" Hot* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by kombo(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2013
Fresh off eLDee’s Undeniable album, a song dedicated to his lovely daughter Temi titled ALWAYS. The song also features Temi at a soft and tender 9 months old. It is one that makes you wish you had a daughter, and if you do, this is one you can definitely relate to for sure. Enjoy!!

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD HERE[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Lilimax(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2013
kombo: Fresh off eLDee’s Undeniable album, a song dedicated to his lovely daughter Temi titled ALWAYS. The song also features Temi at a soft and tender 9 months old. It is one that makes you wish you had a daughter, and if you do, this is one you can definitely relate to for sure. Enjoy!!
Good. But dedicating the song to the mother and child would have been more like it undecided undecided.
My opinion though smiley
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Caracta(f): 12:35pm On May 17, 2013
I'm beginning to like this guy. embarassed
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by IAMBREEZY: 12:38pm On May 17, 2013
Nice song
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 17, 2013
Nice one. . All this first to comment teens on nairaland nawao. . !
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by nekaa(f): 12:49pm On May 17, 2013
I want a kid too, so that I can dedicate all the programs I will write to him /her
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Krasid(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2013
nekaa: I want a kid too, so that I can dedicate all the programs I will write to him /her
so what are you waiting for?
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 17, 2013
Nice music
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Akpaife(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2013
Decapo: 1st to comment...ELDEE my rose model *Jenifa's voice*
Guy comment dey go nothing like 1st 2 comment
Clike like
If u tin ds guy na mumu
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by nekaa(f): 1:07pm On May 17, 2013
Krasid: so what are you waiting for?
for someone to show me the supermarket where kids are sold... Can u help?

1 Like

Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by safarigirl(f): 1:10pm On May 17, 2013
Akpa ife:
Clike like
If u tin ds guy na mumu
the real mumu na the person wey dey find 'like'. Una think sey NL na Youtube wey person go sey 'click like if you think Peter looks like Usher' and 15 anumanus go like am. Abeg park well and focus on the topic jare. Nice song, oya P-square too dedicate a song to your sons abi na only daughters good to sing for?

1 Like

Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2013
80% of the posts so far have been hiden. maka why?
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Slim101(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2013
kombo: Fresh off eLDee’s Undeniable album, a song dedicated to his lovely daughter Temi titled ALWAYS. The song also features Temi at a soft and tender 9 months old. It is one that makes you wish you had a daughter, and if you do, this is one you can definitely relate to for sure. Enjoy!!

[size=16pt]DOWNLOAD HERE[/size]

Are you saying the voice heard on the intro of that track is his 9month old daughter?! You gotta be kidding yourself.
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by damosky12(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2013
Where is 2face, oya cum 4 ur sons and daughters al around d globe. :-)
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by FulaniBOII(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2013
wow I like the intro
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Dermie: 2:29pm On May 17, 2013
nekaa: for someone to show me the supermarket where kids are sold... Can u help?
Yh!... @my balcony. kiss
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Decapo: 5:23pm On May 17, 2013
Akpa ife:
Clike like
If u tin ds guy na mumu
nobody like am sha abi the like dey GHOST MODE
HEHEHEHE!!!
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by Dandy1(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2013
I love this song to bits. So emotional and futuristic. Big up to the boss eLDee.
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by bigfatng01: 1:12pm On May 18, 2013
CLAP CLAP
Re: Eldee – Always {dedicated To His Daughter} by internetnerd(m): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2013
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Rayvanny Ft Nandy - Siwezi | Audio Download / Where Can I Download Complete Faleela By Dammy Krane / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.