Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Estuary's Sale's And Letting. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estuary's Sale's And Letting. (772 Views)

For Sale And Letting.......@ Mainland And Island. / Hot Properties For Sale And Letting In Minna, Niger State. With Pictures. / Estuary sale's and letting's;superb bargain's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estuary's Sale's And Letting. by james1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2008
Hi Nairalanders.
We at Estuary have got properties for sale and letting's in Ikoyi,Victoria Island and Lekki.
We are only a phone call away:Please call James on 2348055638643 or 2348054601115.

or e-mail me:jumejames@yahoo.com
Re: Estuary's Sale's And Letting. by Jimi90: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2008
Dear
I need 2 b/r flat with services in Ikoyi, VI or an area near Marina.

Any offer?
Thank you.
Re: Estuary's Sale's And Letting. by james1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
Hello sir.

We have 3bedroom flat at Akin Olugbade in V/I rent:3m service charge 1m.we have a
2bed flat at Awolowo rd,Ikoyi.Rent:1.5m *2.service you provide.
At park-view estate we a 3bedroom flat with swimming pool.a/cs.Rent:4m.service:1m.
All the flats come with 1room b/q.
We have posh room and parlour off keffi,with a/cs.Rent:1.7m.service charge parsuant
to discussion with landlord.

Regards.
Re: Estuary's Sale's And Letting. by joeybankz: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Heavy Metals in Organisms of the River Guadalquivir Estuary

The fifty specimens of the species of freshwater snail used for this research were gotten from streams located around electroplating industries and agricultural lands (farmlands). This is in confirmation of the study of Gupta and Singh, (2011) that anthropogenic activities make a significant contribution to the total aquatic burden of toxic metals by both point and non-point source contamination.

Figure 4: Figure showing the difference in the concentration of three heavy metals (Zn, Fe and Cu) in the five study areas within Abakaliki metropolis

Discussion

The soft parts of the studied species of snails contained heavy metals and this is in agreement with the work of Lopez-Artiguez et al.,(1989) that soft parts of some studied bivalves and molluscs accumulated heavy metals in high concentration proving their use as bioindicators for heavy metal contamination.

http://www.joeyarticles.com/heavy-metals-organisms-river-guadalquivir-estuary/

(1) (Reply)

A C C O M M O D A T I O N / Plastic Id Card Printer Available For Sale N 350,000. / 3bdrm Apartment Close To Unilag Gate Akoka 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.