Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 (18199 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Ancient Tree Falls, Kills Over 50 People In Imo State / Tree Falls, Kills 31, Injures 16 In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by billyG(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
May dey R.I.P,WARNING donot turn a tree into a (PDP) umbrella it is people destructive!
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by divinegiftmodel: 11:42pm On May 18, 2013
billyG: May dey R.I.P,WARNING donot turn a tree into a (PDP) umbrella it is people destructive!
may be the gods are angry.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by djbazz(m): 4:39am On May 19, 2013
billante: Are they sure about that number! how big is the width of the tree to crush 31 people at d same time.....papers can really blow up news to make it draw attention

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by trolling(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2013
aint no need for sentiments,they died because they were lawless....aint nothing new under the sun and there's no such thing as accident...so to back this up...eat this
Now there were some present at that time who told Yahshua about the Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with their sacrifices. 2 Yahshua answered, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans because they suffered this way? 3 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all likewise perish. 4 Or those eighteen who died when the tower in Siloam fell on them—do you think they were more guilty than all the others living in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish...yeah you wanna hear smooth things but smooth things will get many people killed,most times people need shock therapy to wake them up from their slumber

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by 190: 6:44am On May 19, 2013
RIP to the dead

may God continue to save us

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by hakunamatata1: 7:08am On May 19, 2013
I passed there on my way to site @ Akwakuma early in d morning after & was shocked @ d size of the tree. The diameter of its girth wld be about some 10ft! termites had eaten up a large hole in Its root & base so the tree fell being unable to support its own weight. The storm that night wasn't really heavy.
My question is, how come a tree of that size be in the middle of town & by the road side yet the town development authorities never knew?
May the dead RIP. But me thinks it shldnt hav bn a disaster!
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by trolling(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO. THIS AINT MADNESS BRUV. THIS IS PROPHESY. I SEE WHAT YOU DONT. THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH STARTED WITH THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE UNDER NIMROD, A CUSHITE. NOW THE LORD IS ABOUT THE NUMBER (7). WHICH IS COMPLETION. THE MODERN DAY BABYLON EMPIRE ( AMERICA ) IS HEADED BY A CUSHITE ( OBAMA ). OBAMA IS NIMROD IN THE REINCARNATION, MEANING THE END OF THE ERA OF THE GENTILES WILL TAKE PLACE UNDER HIS REGIME BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE. AFTER OBAMA THERE IS NO MORE AMERICA. AND IN THE BOOK OF ZECHARIAH IT SAYS BEFORE THE END, TWO THIRDS OF NEGROS WILL BE CLEANSED FROM THE EARTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST ON THEM. WHICH YOU ALL DO. I CAN SEE IT FROM READING YOUR CONVERSATIONS EVERYDAY. SO MANY OF YOU WILL NOT BE HERE IN FOUR YEARS TIME IF YOU DONT RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD, THE WORD THAT IS
i dig what u saying but Obama was created to be in Nimrod and Pharaoh's image but definitely not an incarnation,Nimrod and pharaoh prefigures or foreshadows Obama
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by Lizzypop: 8:22am On May 19, 2013
The story is very true cos am from that area and the tree has been there since I was born and now am above 25yrs old that is to tell u how old d tree is, I know the 2 sisters that sell tomatos cos i use to buy things from dem, the tree is so big and long that a cartpillar could not lift it up that night it happened. The eldders in d village refuse to cut d tree cos dey said is a tree of birth and d tree has been dried for over 5yrs. Rip to d dead
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by tomzman: 8:26am On May 19, 2013
Too bad. RIP to the dead.
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by modestdude(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2013
A mad woman ın that market has forewarned four days before, about the ımpendıng danger ı.e the fall of the tree but they took ıt as words of a mad woman. May the souls of the faıthful departed through the mercy of God Rest ın peace. Amen
Re: Tree Falls In Imo, Killing 31 & Injured 16 by DECOtech(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2013
I got there 3days late but ...the tree big oooooooh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Burnt To Death Over Witchcraft In Kenya / 1986, 1997 & 2003 Calendars Are Same As That Of 2014 / Most Expensive Furnitures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.