Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Advertise Your Business And Servises On My Website For Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertise Your Business And Servises On My Website For Free (458 Views)

Find Out How To Advertise Your Business On Facebook | ANATECH / How Much Does It Take To Advertise On Guardian Or This Day. / Nigerian Banks That Advertise On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business And Servises On My Website For Free by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 17, 2013
Hovabuzz is an online Platform and community that delivers Entertainment, news to Nigerians and world at large.

Internet marketing has evolved over the years into a greater and more targeted forms, like ad’s display, Banner display, sponsored links, text ad’s, and the social media is not left out too.
www.hovabuzz.com is offering you free text advert on it's website, facebook page and twitter page.
I will also use the social medias to promote your business, with over 6k followers on twitter. with my facebook and twitter handle (@hovabuzz) which i will also use to market your content too.
To Place an advert, call 08137831811 , or contact us @ wandeok@ymail.com
Note!!! if you are a scammer, or intending to scam people, don't come close to this offer. This offer is for genuine business and services.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Look 4 U Leap (real And Genue) / Exporting Bitter Cola And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / Anyone With Idea On Starting Heat Press Design Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.