Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) (29168 Views)

Photos: Omotola Jalade Ekeinde At The Pampers Sales Rep Convention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Murtala Muhammed Airport / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Time Magazine's Gala Night in New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by kunlefox(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2013
wow! famewhore your way to be acceptable in Hollywood....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by inme: 11:40pm On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]With all these red carpet life, when she con dey get time dey stay with her husband and children? Because e be like say na life of red carpet she con dey live[/size]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2013
She looks okay, it's just that she had a bit of flabby arms. Though, it is highly unlikely that she will ever be amongst the Maxim 100, with her size.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by dustymania(m): 12:33am On May 18, 2013
She's a naturally curvy and sexy woman...but too
much curves is dangerous

LIE
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Mcslimzie: 12:47am On May 18, 2013
dabrake: the boorbie get low self esteem
if u were raised an orphan,who wud u be?...i wont be suprised if u end up been a mediocre!!!stop thinking wif ur brain in ur ass!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Mcslimzie: 12:53am On May 18, 2013
kunle fox: wow! famewhore your way to be acceptable in Hollywood....
oh fangmouth!!i'm sure ur own family doesnt even know u nt to talk of being famous...famewhore ur way into mount zion drama ministry and lets c u,...punk
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: AHH BUT YOU DO ERR MY FRIEND. CURSING IS A WORD THAT HAS BEEN ABUSED IN NIGERIA. CURSING IS STUFF LIKE >>> MAY YOU NEVER SUCCEED, MAY YOU FAIL YOUR EXAM ETC ETC. THATS WHAT A CURSE IS. WHAT I DO IS CALLED RUDE SPEECH.
2 CORINTHIANS 11 VS 6 But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.
Ah chisos! God created o! Hmmm! shocked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:39am On May 18, 2013
Hmmm...she is a naturally beautiful woman but instead of aging gracefully she tries too hard to turn back the hands of time...must maintain the Omosexy image by any means necessary.In pic I don't see her as being fat nor do I think she should lose weight. Hey...as she gets older her hair grows longer, skin gets lighter and knees darker. Let me shut up.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by softangel(m): 3:19am On May 18, 2013
Ruth Isaac: Can u compare her weight, mother of 3 wth other actress such as Uche Jumbo, or Mercy Johnson. Because i wonder what both of them wil look lik after 3

4 children actually.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 18, 2013
2buff:

LOL But aren't they entertaining? grin
very
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by claremont(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2013
She looks good and trim for a married lady with 4 kids IMHO.

All those morbid haters on this thread that claim she is overweight can go hang themselves, I would argue from my own limited experience that she should fit squarely within the BMI range for a normal weight.

Be that as it may, she is married, has her own kids, and has her own flourishing career which is more than what most ladies who spend 24/7 hating and arguing amongst themselves on Nairaland have.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 18, 2013
claremont: She looks good and trim for a married lady with 4 kids IMHO.

All those morbid haters on this thread that claim she is overweight can go hang themselves, I would argue from my own limited experience that she should fit squarely within the BMI range for a normal weight.

Be that as it may, she is married, has her own kids, and has her own flourishing career which is more than what most ladies who spend 24/7 hating and arguing amongst themselves on Nairaland have.

Help me tell dem o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 18, 2013
One thing I like about omotola is that; when she's on an african red carpet, she dresses to kill!...but when she's on Hollywood and the likes, she dresses like: 'hey y'all I'm just here Cos I'm here, I have no business with anyone here, my fans are waiting for me in africa. Just like Kim would dress to 'love like a movie' redcarpet (compared to a Hollywood event).

I know sey if na one classless nollywood girl dem invite now, she go overdress to the extent that she would turn out ridiculous. Thumbs up omosexy....but really I'm begging; please shed some weight sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Jonwesley(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2013
She looks daring these days and I think she is getting too exposed and drawn away from her African setting/security for a married woman that makes one understand she is no longer available in the market for toasters. Anyway the outfit looks good on her,my worry is how her backside known to be "mighty", would really look inside this body tight fitting blouse. Sure you get my drift? Are we seeing the "Real Me" now.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On May 18, 2013
.... ãή∂ to all the proponents of 'BMI' on this thread, u've really imparted. Thumps UP!!!

I just checked mine now, its 19.52

REMARK:
A BMI of 18.5 - 25 indicates that you
are at a healthy weight for your
height. By maintaining a healthy
weight, you lower your risk of
developing serious health problems.

NOTE:
The results given by this BMI Calculator should be used only as a guide and should not replace medical advice.
Please bear in mind that, when interpreting the results of this body mass index calculator, other factors such as muscle structure and ethnic origin should be considered. For example, a person with a lot of muscle might have a higher BMI, when their body is actually perfectly healthy, due to the fact that muscle weighs more than fat.

Always speak to a Doctor or health professional for advice and guidance before making any dramatic changes to your lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On May 18, 2013
If ur own mother looked like this after 4 kids then u r free to open ur mouth and say whatever the hell u like
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:15am On May 18, 2013
obadiah777: COVERED UP FROM THE ROOTER TO THE TOOTER angry NOT ONE OUNCE OF SKIN SHOWING. ONLY THING I WANT TO SEE IS 2 EYEBALLS angry
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 18, 2013
claremont: She looks good and trim for a married lady with 4 kids IMHO.

I don't think some of the people keep it in mind that some Hollywood actresses use unhealthy methods of keeping themselves skinny...practically starving themselves all in the name of dieting...I don't think that's healthy either
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by adorabletun: 11:46am On May 18, 2013
well she still looks good grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by cfours: 8:05pm On May 18, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]I hate to be a spoilsport, but if she wants to make it in Hollywood, she has two choices.

1. Lose weight OR
2. Be prepared to land roles where her weight will be a topic[/size]

are u skinnier than her?
she looks perfectly fine to me. besides, Hollywood does not usually cast slim black women. they always use fat black women. even the slim ones are usually told to gain at least 40lbs for film roles. ex Jennifer Hudson etc
so she's fine. and if Hollywood ever uses her, there is a high chance they will ask her to gain more weight for the role.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Brownie4joel: 10:08pm On May 18, 2013
supaeagles: She's looks mighty fine. I don't think she does not have to conform to what some people are clamoring for and end up looking like a bag of bones. She's representative of her ethnic beauty
. I totally agree wit u jare.Haters keep cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Brownie4joel: 10:09pm On May 18, 2013
supaeagles: She's looks mighty fine. I don't think she does not have to conform to what some people are clamoring for and end up looking like a bag of bones. She's representative of her ethnic beauty
. I totally agree wit u jare.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I don't think some of the people keep it in mind that some Hollywood actresses use unhealthy methods of keeping themselves skinny...practically starving themselves all in the name of dieting...I don't think that's healthy either
as if you see my heart,that is exactly the point I wanted to make
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 19, 2013
c.fours:

If Hollywood ever uses her, there is a high chance they will ask her to gain more weight for the role.
Are you serious? Are you for real? They will ask Omotola of all people to gain more weight?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Localtrouble: 10:21am On May 20, 2013
2buff:

Nothing in Hollywood interests me visually to be honest. Put on my screen someone "Thick and Tight" like that and we're in business. All those skinny "Megan Fox" looking bishes are people I would walk past without looking at twice.
It's even much more hilarious to me when I see them with the attitude, acting like "I'm here now worship me". My response one of these days will be: Omo I no get use for you. When I need toothpick, I go holla you" [in english ofcourse] grin

I concur..same reason why most of their men have high tendercy to be gay! Straight broad shoulderd women without curves except for their fake boobies and hair. If being lanky is that appealing, how come most of them now go for bum and hip implants? Being curvy or shapey is different from being 'FAT'. White women no fine, leave gist. Theyd kill to get some of our natural body parts
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by omar22(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2013
Chisom Malachy: The Maxim Hot 100 Party held at Create on Wednesday May 15 in Hollywood, California and our very own Omotola was there representing.

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/photos-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-attends.html?m=0

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1111542_OmotolaJaladeEkeindeCelebsMaximHot100irJ-NnfWhLul_jpg6eaef1bf86696552d2d48a3317ea40ec[/img]

http://www.malaspark.com/2013/05/photos-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-attends.html?m=0

Kilode.... She is wearing the wrong size! am sorry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At Maxim Hot 100 Party In California (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 20, 2013
Localtrouble: I concur..same reason why most of their men have high tendercy to be gay! Straight broad shoulderd women without curves except for their fake boobies and hair. If being lanky is that appealing, how come most of them now go for bum and hip implants? Being curvy or shapey is different from being 'FAT'. White women no fine, leave gist. Theyd kill to get some of our natural body parts

[size=13pt]Why doesn't someone on Nairaland blaming women for men being gay surprise me?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Accused Of Sleeping With Underaged Girls By Solokeysent / Omawumi Is A Striking Beauty In New Makeover Portraits / Photos From The Traditional Wedding Of Fiona Amuzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.