Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,359 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory (492 Views)

. / Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory by goodworks: 11:37pm On May 17, 2013
HELLO NIGERIANS WHAT IS GODS WARNING ABOUT Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary?

now before we discuss lets look into the bible Romans 10:9 says That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in thine heart that God has raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved

also in romans 10:13 who soever shall call upon the name of the LORD(JESUS) shall be saved

calling or prayin in the name of mary is an idolatory and is not recognised in the bible. the bible make us clear that Using the name of JESUS every enemy will bow, confess and in luke 10:19 Behold i give unto you power to tread on serpents scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you

but using the name of mary will not cast any enemy and will not work at all........so why are u catholics deceiving urselves. the greatest mistake a man will make is to deceive himself and end up in hell

now lets see the differenes between the name of JESUS and the name of mary

THE NAME OF JESUS casts out devils while the name of mary cannot casts out devils

THE NAME OF JESUS heals all manner of sickness while the name of mary cannot heal all manner of sickness

THE NAME OF JESUS forgivs sins while the name of mary cannot forgive sins

THE NAME OF JESUS brings protection while the name of mary cannot bring protection

THE NAME OF JESUS saves while the name of mary cannot save

THE NAME OF JESUS brings enternal life while the name of mary brings enternal condemation

now out of this differences we discovered that the name mary is not accepted in the bible in John 14:6 - Jesus saith i am the way the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the father but by me.

any prayer, worship or adoring done unto mary will lead you to eternal condemation(hell fire) and hell fire is real repent and be saved
Re: Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory by oyeyipow(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2013
Personally I don't like or support d doctrine too, but the way uve put it is just wrong......and by d way 1st to comment

grin
Re: Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory by TarryFour: 1:44am On May 18, 2013
The answer lies here. You might however need to first watch part 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQm08Hb2ccU
Re: Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory by goodworks: 12:57pm On May 19, 2013
thanks for the video
Re: Praying, Worshipping And Adoring Holy Mary Is Idolatory by goodworks: 1:00pm On May 19, 2013
ON OYEYIPO W COMMENT
men love darkness rathan than light because their deeds are evIL. THE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND YOU KNOW IT. preaching the truth is a good thing what i just did is gotten from the bible. if you say that i am wrong then you are telling the GOD that he is wrong. but God is not wrong this is the right thing to preach

(1) (Reply)

The Laws Of Skill / Happy Holy Trinity Sunday / Share Your Sunday Experience In Today's Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.